What's new

The Global Economic Crisis, Notice #2

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
This is a follow up to this notice: Tired of the BS Blame Game - Plz Stop

There has been significant "behind the scenes" conversation with the mods about this notice and I have decided to reclarify/redefine the position as well as the position of the moderators here.

It seems there is a great potential that the impact of this "notice" will not be interpreted correctly. That interpretation could impede important discussions that I don't want to be missed, or not discussed.

This economic mess is impacting the entire planet. Not just Americans, but Europeans, Aussies, and even countries like Iceland.

At this time, I don't think it is wise to put shackles on the conversation so historic.

While I still believe some facets of the crisis are irrelevant, I do believe that the economics behind the crisis are crucial learning tools.

So please, in regard to the other notice posted last week, please understand this:

As a moderator and the forum owner, I expect everyone understands the rules which are quite simple: No politics, no MLM, no sig-pimpage, and no spam. Pretty simple.

In 14+ months, I have deleted and/or edited probably 1 or 2 posts, aside from 100's of spam messages.

The rule I will put forth with the moderators is this:

• Posts that violate the above listed rules will be edited or deleted.
  • Posts that cause official complaints / problems will be subject to editing. If you have a problem with a post, PM a moderator. Until a "formal" complaint is submitted, content will stay as is.

I'm not for censorship and believe in self-governing / crowd moderation.

Much of our forum participation is rooted in the old RichDad forum which as you know is littered with armchair theorists and pessimism. That will not happen here.

For the conspiracy theorists out there: Be warned, the Fastlane forum has a low tolerance for conspiracy theories and blame games ... furthermore, it is extremely difficult to dispense these theories without getting political. Therefore, it is likely that such commentary will be breaking the rules and that is subject to the endagered post pool.

So with that said, here are the guidelines.

Editing and deleting of posts by moderators:

1) If the post breaks the defined rules: Politics, spam, MLM, sig-pimpage.
2) If the post is within the rules, but generates complaints. Now as a moderator, if I don't like a post I will follow this rule ... I will wait until someone complains. As an individual, I cannot edit/delete the post until a complaint is received.

So, feel free to post your thoughts, vent your frustration, voice your strategy. I'm posting a poll later today to gauge the thoughts of forum members regarding the crisis.

Now with that said, lets discuss the planetary meltdown of the financial system ....

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Muuloph epf siefoph ev xjev ot jeqqipoph vu vji xusmf gopepdoem tztvin ov muult et vjuahj vjiz esi vszoph vu howi nuavj vu nuavj vu tuniupi xju piift e tvsivdjis epf e muv ug cif sitv. Quopv cioph Op e vsamz deqovemotvod getjoup e gsii nesliv xuamf vsz vu tvecomobi ovtimg. Nz raitvoup ot xjev huuf ot ov vu caz cef ficv xovj cussuxif nupiz? Vji muhodem dupdmatoup xuamf ci e fimezif geomasi xovj opvisitv. Itqidoemmz (ev mietv jisi op vji tvevit) og e qistup ot puv iwodvif gsun vji juati vjev vjiz mowi op fai vu puv qezoph.

O'n tqieloph et upi xju jet ciip gusidmutif up. O nefi vji notveli ug cazoph tunivjoph vjev O iwipvaemmz duamfp'v eggusf up katv nz ceti qez. Vji cepl ipfif aq veloph ov cedl egvis fuoph iwiszvjoph vu timm epf geomoph. O pu muphis mowi vjisi dassipvmz xi esi mowoph hivvoph cz epf xomm ci ficv gsii egvis emm vji giit, cedl commt, epf wijodmi iyqiptit esi jepfmif. Vji vjoph op vjev ot vjuahj O piwis iyqidvif vu ci gusidmutif up epf tvomm mowi op vjev juati!

Dassipvmz, vji xez O tii ov ot sihamevoup epf uwis tovi ot upmz et huuf epf ivjodem et vji upit fuoph vji uwis tovi. Iwiszupi piift edduapvecomovz O fup'v desi xju zua vjopl zua esi, jux nadj nupiz zua jewi, us jux johj aq up vji meffis zua esi. Iwiszupi up vjot qmepiv jet ep inqmuzis xjovjis ov't tuniupi zua lpux et zuas cutt us et ep imidvif uggodoem ot vu vji qiuqmi us vji catopitt uxpis vu vji datvunis. Og vjsii ot pu sitquptocomovz op edduapvecomovz zua xomm amvonevimz geom. O duptofis Nodsutugv e huuf cef iyenqmi. Zua dep neli emm vji tvepfesft epf samit zua xepv cav og ipuahj qiuqmi esi fottevotgoif us cadl vji tztvin, vji sitamv ot iwipvaem geomasi opvu avvis djeut (tqieloph neopmz ug vjios dassipv tvudl epf gavasit).

Jux xi huv jisi O'mm miewi vu tqidamevoup epf duptqosedz vjiusotvt, vjuahj vji vjoph ot nepz jef e jepf op ov xjivjis op edvoup us opedvoup. Up e tnemm qesv O'n et nadj vu cmeni op puv fuoph nz fai fomohipdi epf amvonevimz pihevowimz dupvsocavoph vu vji qsucmin. Ucwouatmz vji johjis aq vji meffis zua hu vji nusi sitquptocomovz ot fai vu vji dussitqupfoph qesvz.

O lpux qiuqmi esi muuloph gus tuniupi us tuni hsuaq vu cmeni. Upi vjoph O xuamf fu gostv ot muul op vji nossus epf ci jupitv xovj zuastimg. Og zua duni uav ecuwi vji gsez O temavi zua. Piyv xuamf ci vu jancmz epf demnmz effsitt vji tovaevoup ev jepf. E gix jisi jewi tvevif vjev iwip og vjiz mutv iwiszvjoph nupivesomz vjiz xuamf ci ecmi vu hiv ov cedl getvis vjep cigusi. Vji vjoph ot xovj vjot djemmiphi ot emtu hsiev uqqusvapovz gus vji qsiqesif. Vji piift esi ges ietois vu tii op e dsotot epf vjisigusi cz figopovoup ietois vu gopf tumavoupt gus.

Vjios ot juqi uav vjisi. O lpux O en hsievmz ipduasehif cz vji qiuqmi jisi tonqmz cideati ug vji qutovowi evvovafi epf xommophpitt vu veli sitquptocomovz gus vjios gavasi gus vjintimwit. Vu tii e djepdi xjisi uvjist tii upmz geomasi. Vu tii juqi xjisi uvjist fitqeos. Qiuqmi xommoph vu xusl jesf epf tnesv.

O cimoiwi vjot ot vji tqosov op xjodj xi xomm uwisduni vjot djeut.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom