• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

The Goddess of Inventing

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
454%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Since my last post here was about Inventing ... I will continue in that flavor ....

I've always considered "Joy Mangano" the goddess of inventing. I've been searching for her story and have come up pretty empty ... here is one I found (almost 9 years old)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/11/29/eveningnews/dream/main253234.shtml

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/SpecialSeries/Story?id=3322416&page=3

Basically, this woman has invented dozens of great products and is fast becoming one of the wealthiest female entrepreneurs in America. A few years back I saw a story of her they did at her ginormous home on Long Island.

She started with the Miracle Mop and once that took off, promptly sold her company for millions. Then she continued to invent. (Rinse ... repeat ....)

image253323x.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Good stories on the other pages as well! Thanks! Some speed.

MUWIF vjiti esvodmit.

Epf ov huv ni vu vjoploph...
vji jaccz epf O xisi jewoph e muv ug gap up vji xiilipf
xovj vji nuati vseqt
epf
O'n emxezt tu getdopevif xovj opwipvust
(dsievowi EPF atigam, vji citv ug cuvj xusmft)
epf
egvis ziest op pix catopitt fiwimuqnipv...

O lpux xjev O'f MUWI vu fu piyv.

Vjeplt NK!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back