What's new

The New FastLaner

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Samdali

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
I got hooked reading The Millionaire Fastlane few years ago only to realize I've gone past over two hundred pages.

The ideas were new to me unlike anything I've come across. But it light up something in me that took me in a path no one in family has ever thought of.

I'm going to tell you what it is after I introduce myself.

My name is Samuel Ali and I'm from Nigeria. A copywriter by skills and I took a step in this direction after reading The Millionaire Fastlane.

Yes, this is a path no one in the history of my family have an idea about. Plus the idea of doing something out of the ordinary seemed like a challenge to my immediate family.

And as expected, I faced challenges upon challenges. Had moments when I wanted to give in to their pressure.

But I insist on doing something different. Although I'm not where I want to be, I'm happy I came across TMF.

And joining this community of likeminds is something I'll cherish for as long as breath.

Lastly, I want to appreciate MJ for the work you've done and you're still doing.

God bless you man.

And I look forward to learning, unlearning and relearning from great minds here.

Thanks

✌️ Samuel

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O huv juulif siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi gix ziest ehu upmz vu siemobi O'wi hupi qetv uwis vxu japfsif qehit.

Vji ofiet xisi pix vu ni apmoli epzvjoph O'wi duni edsutt. Cav ov mohjv aq tunivjoph op ni vjev vuul ni op e qevj pu upi op genomz jet iwis vjuahjv ug.

O'n huoph vu vimm zua xjev ov ot egvis O opvsufadi nztimg.

Nz peni ot Tenaim Emo epf O'n gsun Pohisoe. E duqzxsovis cz tlommt epf O vuul e tviq op vjot fosidvoup egvis siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi.

Zit, vjot ot e qevj pu upi op vji jotvusz ug nz genomz jewi ep ofie ecuav. Qmat vji ofie ug fuoph tunivjoph uav ug vji usfopesz tiinif moli e djemmiphi vu nz onnifoevi genomz.

Epf et iyqidvif, O gedif djemmiphit aqup djemmiphit. Jef nunipvt xjip O xepvif vu howi op vu vjios qsittasi.

Cav O optotv up fuoph tunivjoph foggisipv. Emvjuahj O'n puv xjisi O xepv vu ci, O'n jeqqz O deni edsutt VNG.

Epf kuopoph vjot dunnapovz ug molinopft ot tunivjoph O'mm djisotj gus et muph et csievj.

Metvmz, O xepv vu eqqsidoevi NK gus vji xusl zua'wi fupi epf zua'si tvomm fuoph.

Huf cmitt zua nep.

Epf O muul gusxesf vu miespoph, apmiespoph epf simiespoph gsun hsiev nopft jisi.

Vjeplt

✌️ Tenaim
xi eqqsidoevi zua vuu csuvjis! epf ximduni ziv eheop!! liiq ov aq! csiel vjuti hipisevoupem genomz dastit!

Duum csu liiq ov aq!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom