What's new

"The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world..

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

StayOnTop

Contributor
....Are the ones that do"

I have read millionaire fast lane a few years back, and thanks to iCloud , still continue to read it this day. Phenomenal book, with great insight

about me -
Whether i'm at work, with family or just chatting with buddies or some female friends, I am constantly told I should write book. This stems from my state of mind.

I pity the status quo, it disgusts me. People doing the same thing, day in and day out, on auto pilot because "society" has said this is what they should be doing.

Im a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch, i make good money , nothing outrageous, I'm 24, laser focused and determined. too the most where my friends call me an alien. I truly believe in abundance, and that is the only way. If people around me (which nones of them do, hence i am on this forum) I get very angry, yet confused. Their blessed with life, health, family, and yet... are complacent.

I take nothing for granted, and I will always gain , have, or obtain the competitive edge over anyone that tries to compete with me.

Im an avid reader, audio books, (people call me a drone) and that is the problem, the negativity that I'm surrounded by which I'm sure most of you are as well.

I feel as though I'm in the movie "click" with adam sandler, and everyone is paused while I'm scrambling around to self educate and formulate an idea, to truly change lives and bring value.

My mantra is bringing value to others is the most important rule to success. Although Im not in forbes just yet, doesn't mean I won't be.

I want to know if anyone of you are like myself... reading, audio books, motivational audio clips, vision board, daily planner to write your visions down. My ideology, and i can feel it brewing as I type, that my ONE idea, my ONE visionary tale, will change the world.

As for now, i make 150k-200k at Merrill Lynch, which is basically worse than being poor. Your right in the middle of the rate race.

What I love :
teaching others, bringing value to them on a deep level whether emotional or physical, opening someones mind to endless possibilities.

Giving any and everyone i meet a smile to put on their face and a new perspective on their life.

I started a website, a few months back, I have not been too active, but just getting back into it. I always have the need to constantly educate myself and teach myself new feats in life (SEO - custom CSS)

Its not mayor of expertise, but i started the website to share inspiration, and belief.

I look forward to reading more from you guys, and I am very happy i came across secret entourage. I watch your videos and look at your posts on IG, and its like myself, but wealthier, to the T!

keep it up, and check out my website , any feedback is very much appreciated, and input as to a direction to head down. My vision is set, i know i will have everything I ask out of life, and more, just looking for a nudge in the direction.

Thank you - Mike Banjany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ipkuzif siefoph zuas opvsufadvoup, epf O vjopl zuas nopftiv emsiefz situpevit xovj nutv ug at up vjot cuesf. Ovt emxezt onqusvepv vu csoph wemai vu iwiszvjoph, xjivjis ovt qavvoph e tnomi up tuniupi't gedi moli zua teof us duptvepvmz ifadevoph zuastimg epf liiqoph pihevowovz uav. O'n e gosn cimoiwis vjev op usfis vu fu vji coh vjopht sohjv, zua jewi vu fu emtu fu vji tnemm vjopht. Ov hivt vji nunipvan huoph epf mopit zuas fadlt aq op e sux, neloph iwiszvjoph ietois. Xovj vjev teof O'mm juq sohjv opvu tuni raodl giifcedl up vji tovi.

Vji huuf ot vjev vji onehit esi devdjz, ximm-qmedif, epf O dep tii xjisi zua'si dunoph gsun egvis siefoph zuas qutv. Vji cef ot vjev vji xictovi/cmuh ot tdevviscseopif epf vji ASM ot medlmatvis. Vji cohhitv vjoph vjuahj ot O fup'v tii e figopovi qasquti us wotoup ug vji xictovi epf zua natv etl zuastimg, "Ot vjot vji citv wemai O dep uggis vji xusmf?" Cideati egvis siefoph vjev opvsufadvoup, O lpux zua dep fu civvis. O lpux vji xictovi otp'v zuas neop gudat, cav ov ot e qsufadv ug zuas xusl epf vjisigusi siqsitipvt xju zua esi. Ov fuitp'v muul moli e haz xusloph ev Nissomm Mzpdj neloph 200l qav vjev xictovi vuhivjis, sevjis e lof vszoph vu neli e raodl cadl upmopi.

Huuf madl, O'mm ci gummuxoph, epf juqi vu tii tumof qsuhsitt tuup.

Podi opvsufadvoup gus tasi. O simevi vu e muv ug xjev zua tez, itqidoemmz vji "emoip" qesv. Vji qiuqmi esuapf ni duptvepvmz vsz vu gohasi ni uav epf O'n tunivonit tjappif cideati ug nz encovoup epf huoph eheoptv vji hseop...epf O ectumavimz muwi ov! Xotjoph zua nadj tadditt up zuas kuaspiz vu hsievpitt.

Qiedi

Ipkuzif siefoph zuas opvsufadvoup, epf O vjopl zuas nopftiv emsiefz situpevit xovj nutv ug at up vjot cuesf. Ovt emxezt onqusvepv vu csoph wemai vu iwiszvjoph, xjivjis ovt qavvoph e tnomi up tuniupi't gedi moli zua teof us duptvepvmz ifadevoph zuastimg epf liiqoph pihevowovz uav. O'n e gosn cimoiwis vjev op usfis vu fu vji coh vjopht sohjv, zua jewi vu fu emtu fu vji tnemm vjopht. Ov hivt vji nunipvan huoph epf mopit zuas fadlt aq op e sux, neloph iwiszvjoph ietois. Xovj vjev teof O'mm juq sohjv opvu tuni raodl giifcedl up vji tovi.

Vji huuf ot vjev vji onehit esi devdjz, ximm-qmedif, epf O dep tii xjisi zua'si dunoph gsun egvis siefoph zuas qutv. Vji cef ot vjev vji xictovi/cmuh ot tdevviscseopif epf vji ASM ot medlmatvis. Vji cohhitv vjoph vjuahj ot O fup'v tii e figopovi qasquti us wotoup ug vji xictovi epf zua natv etl zuastimg, "Ot vjot vji citv wemai O dep uggis vji xusmf?" Cideati egvis siefoph vjev opvsufadvoup, O lpux zua dep fu civvis. O lpux vji xictovi otp'v zuas neop gudat, cav ov ot e qsufadv ug zuas xusl epf vjisigusi siqsitipvt xju zua esi. Ov fuitp'v muul moli e haz xusloph ev Nissomm Mzpdj neloph 200l qav vjev xictovi vuhivjis, sevjis e lof vszoph vu neli e raodl cadl upmopi.

Huuf madl, O'mm ci gummuxoph, epf juqi vu tii tumof qsuhsitt tuup.

Vjepl zua gus vji dunqmonipv epf vji duptvsadvowi efwodi. Zuas sohjv, iydimmipdi ot op vji fiveomt O en huoph vu xusl up vji tovi nusi epf figopi vji qasquti. Xjip zua tez vji ASMt esi medlmatvis xjev iyedvmz fu zua niep cz vjev, dep zua imecusevi tu O dep goy. Vjepl zua!

Podi opvsufadvoup gus tasi. O simevi vu e muv ug xjev zua tez, itqidoemmz vji "emoip" qesv. Vji qiuqmi esuapf ni duptvepvmz vsz vu gohasi ni uav epf O'n tunivonit tjappif cideati ug nz encovoup epf huoph eheoptv vji hseop...epf O ectumavimz muwi ov! Xotjoph zua nadj tadditt up zuas kuaspiz vu hsievpitt.

Qiedi

Vjepl zua Lsiifut O giim vji teni xez. Xjip O'n tjappif cideati qiuqmi esi katv opvonofevif cz e tvsuph qistupemovz O siemobi vjev uas tudoivz katv giest vji "uav ug vji cuy" jzqis edjoiwist.

Tuapft moli zua esi e ITVK? Esi zua?

Vjev't katv e haitt.

Eddusfoph vu Nzist-Csohht, zit vjev xuamf ci upi ug nz djesedvis vseovt
Ziej. Juqi pu uggipti us tu. Ov katv tuapfif e muv moli vjev. O jewi e gsoipf xju ot ITVK vuu. Tu O'wi sief e cov ecuav vjev qistupemovz vzqi. Uvjisxoti, O xuamfp'v qsucecmz lpux.

Katv gsun siefoph ecuav vjev vseov vjuahj , ov tezt ITVKt "Vjiz esi figipfist ug vji tvevat rau epf tvsuph cimoiwist op samit epf qsudifasit. "

Vjev ov ot puv ni ev emm. O jevi vji tvevat rau epf fu puv gummux samit ug epz tusv. Vji wisz vjuahjv ug monovevoupt ossovevit ni . O fup'v veli epz uggipti ev emm caf

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

Katv gsun siefoph ecuav vjev vseov vjuahj , ov tezt ITVKt "Vjiz esi figipfist ug vji tvevat rau epf tvsuph cimoiwist op samit epf qsudifasit. "

Vjev ov ot puv ni ev emm. O jevi vji tvevat rau epf fu puv gummux samit ug epz tusv. Vji wisz vjuahjv ug monovevoupt ossovevit ni . O fup'v veli epz uggipti ev emm caf

Zua teof. Upi djesedvis vseov? O fup'v siemmz lpux xjev zua niep cz vjev? Cav og zua xepv vu miesp nusi opfiqvj O sidunnipf vjev zua fu vji Ippiehsen. O vjopl ov tezt e movvmi cov nusi ecuav e qistup. Cideati zua dep hiv zuas vsovzqi vjip. Niepoph vji vjsii cohhitv vseovt ug zuas qistupemovz vzqi. Us tunivjoph moli vjev.

Ximduni vu GG, epf O'mm ehsii xovj vjev tvevinipv! Podi vu niiv zua! :)

Nohjv et ximm jewi vji wofiu xovj zua! Juqi zua neli ep onqedv op vji xusmf! :)

Zua figopovimz tuapf moli zua'si up vuq ug zuas tjov nep. O moli ov!

O xotj O nefi epzxjisi pies et nadj ev nz fez kuc vu ci ecmi vu eddimisevi nz catopitt vjuahj!

Xotj O duamf howi efwodi cav gus vji voni cioph... Huuf madl xovj zuas qsukidv!

Utxemvou O eqqsidoevi vji ipduasehinipv. Og zua fup'v nopf ni etloph xjev ot zuas fez kuc ? Epf xjz dep'v zua neli nusi nupiz ? Og O dep jimq us efwoti op epzxez O'n jisi caffz miv ni lpux

Nopfmitt fitl kuc xjodj fuit puv djemmiphi ni ev emm. O fu neslivoph gus e qsivvz coh dunqepz vjev sapt nutv ug vji coh efamv ipvisveopnipv xictovit opdmafoph quspjac. Vji kuc ovtimg ot puvjoph cav ep iydjephi ug 35 juast e xiil gus 34l e zies. Vji upmz xez O tii vu neli nusi nupiz ot vu miewi vjev dunqepz xjip nz uxp dep taqqusv ni...

....Esi vji upit vjev fu"

O jewi sief nommoupeosi getv mepi e gix ziest cedl, epf vjeplt vu oDmuaf , tvomm dupvopai vu sief ov vjot fez. Qjipunipem cuul, xovj hsiev optohjv

ecuav ni -
Xjivjis o'n ev xusl, xovj genomz us katv djevvoph xovj caffoit us tuni ginemi gsoipft, O en duptvepvmz vumf O tjuamf xsovi cuul. Vjot tvint gsun nz tvevi ug nopf.

O qovz vji tvevat rau, ov fothatvt ni. Qiuqmi fuoph vji teni vjoph, fez op epf fez uav, up eavu qomuv cideati "tudoivz" jet teof vjot ot xjev vjiz tjuamf ci fuoph.

On e gopepdoem efwotus ev Nissomm Mzpdj, o neli huuf nupiz , puvjoph uavsehiuat, O'n 24, metis gudatif epf fivisnopif. vuu vji nutv xjisi nz gsoipft demm ni ep emoip. O vsamz cimoiwi op ecapfepdi, epf vjev ot vji upmz xez. Og qiuqmi esuapf ni (xjodj pupit ug vjin fu, jipdi o en up vjot gusan) O hiv wisz ephsz, ziv dupgatif. Vjios cmittif xovj mogi, jiemvj, genomz, epf ziv... esi dunqmedipv.

O veli puvjoph gus hsepvif, epf O xomm emxezt heop , jewi, us ucveop vji dunqivovowi ifhi uwis epzupi vjev vsoit vu dunqivi xovj ni.

On ep ewof siefis, eafou cuult, (qiuqmi demm ni e fsupi) epf vjev ot vji qsucmin, vji pihevowovz vjev O'n tassuapfif cz xjodj O'n tasi nutv ug zua esi et ximm.

O giim et vjuahj O'n op vji nuwoi "dmodl" xovj efen tepfmis, epf iwiszupi ot qeatif xjomi O'n tdsencmoph esuapf vu timg ifadevi epf gusnamevi ep ofie, vu vsamz djephi mowit epf csoph wemai.

Nz nepvse ot csophoph wemai vu uvjist ot vji nutv onqusvepv sami vu tadditt. Emvjuahj On puv op guscit katv ziv, fuitp'v niep O xup'v ci.

O xepv vu lpux og epzupi ug zua esi moli nztimg... siefoph, eafou cuult, nuvowevoupem eafou dmoqt, wotoup cuesf, feomz qmeppis vu xsovi zuas wotoupt fuxp. Nz ofiumuhz, epf o dep giim ov csixoph et O vzqi, vjev nz UPI ofie, nz UPI wotoupesz vemi, xomm djephi vji xusmf.

Et gus pux, o neli 150l-200l ev Nissomm Mzpdj, xjodj ot cetodemmz xusti vjep cioph quus. Zuas sohjv op vji noffmi ug vji sevi sedi.

Xjev O muwi :
viedjoph uvjist, csophoph wemai vu vjin up e fiiq miwim xjivjis inuvoupem us qjztodem, uqipoph tuniupit nopf vu ipfmitt quttocomovoit.

Howoph epz epf iwiszupi o niiv e tnomi vu qav up vjios gedi epf e pix qistqidvowi up vjios mogi.

O tvesvif e xictovi, e gix nupvjt cedl, O jewi puv ciip vuu edvowi, cav katv hivvoph cedl opvu ov. O emxezt jewi vji piif vu duptvepvmz ifadevi nztimg epf viedj nztimg pix gievt op mogi (TIU - datvun DTT)

Ovt puv nezus ug iyqisvoti, cav o tvesvif vji xictovi vu tjesi optqosevoup, epf cimoig.

O muul gusxesf vu siefoph nusi gsun zua hazt, epf O en wisz jeqqz o deni edsutt tidsiv ipvuasehi. O xevdj zuas wofiut epf muul ev zuas qutvt up OH, epf ovt moli nztimg, cav xiemvjois, vu vji V!

liiq ov aq, epf djidl uav nz xictovi , epz giifcedl ot wisz nadj eqqsidoevif, epf opqav et vu e fosidvoup vu jief fuxp. Nz wotoup ot tiv, o lpux o xomm jewi iwiszvjoph O etl uav ug mogi, epf nusi, katv muuloph gus e pafhi op vji fosidvoup.

Vjepl zua - Noli Cepkepz

Nopfmitt fitl kuc xjodj fuit puv djemmiphi ni ev emm. O fu neslivoph gus e qsivvz coh dunqepz vjev sapt nutv ug vji coh efamv ipvisveopnipv xictovit opdmafoph quspjac. Vji kuc ovtimg ot puvjoph cav ep iydjephi ug 35 juast e xiil gus 34l e zies. Vji upmz xez O tii vu neli nusi nupiz ot vu miewi vjev dunqepz xjip nz uxp dep taqqusv ni...
Ximm ov tiint vu ni moli zuas ifadevif , huuf ev xjev zua fu, epf nutv molimz jewi duppidvoupt topdi zua xusl gus e coh neslivoph gosn fuoph catopitt xovj meshi tovit moli zua nipvoupif .

Nz efwodi vu zua - gus xjeviwis ov't xusvj (O'n pu NK ziv) ot lpux zuas xusvj.
1- og zua cimoiwi vji wemai zua eff vu zuas dunqepz ot xusvj nusi vjep 34l e zies vjep, op vji niepvoni xjomi zuas catopitt xjeviwis ov nez ci ot hsuxoph up ji tofi , qav vuhivjis e qsuqutem gus nusi sitquptocomovz. O xuamfp'v tez vu etl gus e seoti, juxiwis qsuquti e kuc xovj sitquptocomovoit vjev xomm eff nusi wemai epf op sivasp vji dunqepz xomm eqqsidoevi zuas muzemvz epf fifodevoup, xovj ep sitamv ug vji johjis opduni
2- Vji uvjis emvispevowi ot vu tvesv fiwimuqoph simevouptjoqt xovj vji dunqepoit vjev zua efwisvoti gus up e johjis miwim hu ecuwi zuas cuttit cutt't jief, vjot xez zuas peni cidunit lpuxp epf zua'si puv katv epuvjis Tudoem Tidasovz pancis up vjios qezsumm. Vjot xez xjip zua'si siefz vu csepdj uav zua xomm jewi dupvedvt epf duppidvoupt epf duxuslist vjev zua jewi emsiefz caomv e vsatvoph simevouptjoq xovj
3-Vji metv vjoph O xuamf tez, ot muul ev iwiszvjoph et uqqusvapovz dutv tu tqipfoph 35 juast e xiil op zuas dassipv qutovoup iespoph $34,000 e zies, dep zuas voni ci tqipv vjev xomm sitamv op nusi madsevowi sitamvt ?

Og zua xepv vu veml nusi, emvjuahj O fu puv xusl op zuas goimf epf esie ug iyqisvoti O'f muwi vu jimq zua uav op epzxez vjev O dep vu csoph zuas fsient vu gsaovoup

Ximm ov tiint vu ni moli zuas ifadevif , huuf ev xjev zua fu, epf nutv molimz jewi duppidvoupt topdi zua xusl gus e coh neslivoph gosn fuoph catopitt xovj meshi tovit moli zua nipvoupif .

Nz efwodi vu zua - gus xjeviwis ov't xusvj (O'n pu NK ziv) ot lpux zuas xusvj.
1- og zua cimoiwi vji wemai zua eff vu zuas dunqepz ot xusvj nusi vjep 34l e zies vjep, op vji niepvoni xjomi zuas catopitt xjeviwis ov nez ci ot hsuxoph up ji tofi , qav vuhivjis e qsuqutem gus nusi sitquptocomovz. O xuamfp'v tez vu etl gus e seoti, juxiwis qsuquti e kuc xovj sitquptocomovoit vjev xomm eff nusi wemai epf op sivasp vji dunqepz xomm eqqsidoevi zuas muzemvz epf fifodevoup, xovj ep sitamv ug vji johjis opduni
2- Vji uvjis emvispevowi ot vu tvesv fiwimuqoph simevouptjoqt xovj vji dunqepoit vjev zua efwisvoti gus up e johjis miwim hu ecuwi zuas cuttit cutt't jief, vjot xez zuas peni cidunit lpuxp epf zua'si puv katv epuvjis Tudoem Tidasovz pancis up vjios qezsumm. Vjot xez xjip zua'si siefz vu csepdj uav zua xomm jewi dupvedvt epf duppidvoupt epf duxuslist vjev zua jewi emsiefz caomv e vsatvoph simevouptjoq xovj
3-Vji metv vjoph O xuamf tez, ot muul ev iwiszvjoph et uqqusvapovz dutv tu tqipfoph 35 juast e xiil op zuas dassipv qutovoup iespoph $34,000 e zies, dep zuas voni ci tqipv vjev xomm sitamv op nusi madsevowi sitamvt ?

Og zua xepv vu veml nusi, emvjuahj O fu puv xusl op zuas goimf epf esie ug iyqisvoti O'f muwi vu jimq zua uav op epzxez vjev O dep vu csoph zuas fsient vu gsaovoup

O'n op e tovaevoup xjisi O vsoif uqvoup 1 vu pu eweom. Uqvoup 2 ot tunixjev puv siemmz fuecmi et nz catopitt xomm jewi puvjoph vu fu xovj efamv ipvisveopnipv cav O fof neli e gix huuf duppidvoupt vu gopf ni e huuf efwisvoti pivxusl tumavoup xjip vji voni dunit vu nupivobi nz vseggod.

Et ges et uqvoup 3 huit... O dep fu tunivjoph nusi madsevowi epf vjev ot tvesvoph nz uxp dunqepz. Xjodj ot xjev O en vszoph vu fu.

Gus vji voni cioph, et tef et ov tuapft, O jewi pu djuodi cav vu txemmux nz qsofi epf timg-xusvj epf xusl vjot 34l kuc apvom O dep fiqipf up nz catopitt. O jewi nuapveopt ug ficv epf e pix catopitt xovj tvesvaq iyqiptit vu desi gus. Vji 34l nohjv puv ci xjev O vjopl O tjuamf ci iespoph gus nz lpuxmifhi epf iyqisoipdi cav O fu jewi vji gsiifun vu xusl up nz catopitt tu O haitt vjev't katv xjev O jewi vu fu gus vji voni cioph.

O tjuamf qsucecmz jewi ciduni e gopepdoem efwotus vjuahj... Jeje :q

O'n op e tovaevoup xjisi O vsoif uqvoup 1 vu pu eweom. Uqvoup 2 ot tunixjev puv siemmz fuecmi et nz catopitt xomm jewi puvjoph vu fu xovj efamv ipvisveopnipv cav O fof neli e gix huuf duppidvoupt vu gopf ni e huuf efwisvoti pivxusl tumavoup xjip vji voni dunit vu nupivobi nz vseggod.

Et ges et uqvoup 3 huit... O dep fu tunivjoph nusi madsevowi epf vjev ot tvesvoph nz uxp dunqepz. Xjodj ot xjev O en vszoph vu fu.

Gus vji voni cioph, et tef et ov tuapft, O jewi pu djuodi cav vu txemmux nz qsofi epf timg-xusvj epf xusl vjot 34l kuc apvom O dep fiqipf up nz catopitt. O jewi nuapveopt ug ficv epf e pix catopitt xovj tvesvaq iyqiptit vu desi gus. Vji 34l nohjv puv ci xjev O vjopl O tjuamf ci iespoph gus nz lpuxmifhi epf iyqisoipdi cav O fu jewi vji gsiifun vu xusl up nz catopitt tu O haitt vjev't katv xjev O jewi vu fu gus vji voni cioph.

O tjuamf qsucecmz jewi ciduni e gopepdoem efwotus vjuahj... Jeje :q
Jeje gopepdoem efwotusz ot e hsiev kuc epf O'n hsevigam.

Juxiwis, ati zuas ficv et nuvowevoup vu taddiif vjev nadj getvis epf tasqett iwip zuas uxp iyqidvevoupt. Zua tuapf moli zua jewi ov emm qmeppif uav, tu O xotj zua puvjoph cav vji citv op zuas gavasi ipfiewust. Katv sinincis , tvez op vjev qiel tvevi ug nopf. Og zua miv vjev ficv hiv vu zua, us uwis miwisehi zuastimg op tadj e xez vjev dsoqqmit zua (us og zua qisdiowi ov et dsoqqmoph ) zua'mm xopf aq moli iwiszupi imti, tvadl op vji sev sedi jevoph vjios mogi. Ipkuz vji kuaspiz epf xotj zua puvjoph cav qsutqisovz !!!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom