The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Overlooked Marketing Strategy That Most Aren't Doing..

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Question:

If I put a dollar in your pocket that otherwise would never be there, did all of the work for you, and you had 0 risks on your end, would you give me 50 cents of that dollar?

Let me restate that for the people in the back..

I do all the work, you do practically nothing.. And we split the profits 50/50.

I want to start by saying, I have one, just one slot open to the following offer, and as a matter of fact, I already have sent this message out, waiting for the right person to accept.

After the one spot is taken, if you’re interested you can join the waitlist if I decide to do this again.

Who this is not for:

If you are not a successful business that sells.. Information products, software, services, or events you can stop reading.

If you do not have a relatively large audience that is loyal/receptive, this is not for you either.

If you don’t sell to people who are internet marketers or similar, this isn’t for you.

-

Who’s product are we selling you may be asking..?

We’re selling your product. Yup. I’m putting my ego aside here.

How are we selling the product..?

In a way that your current audience/existing customers have never seen you do yet (or maybe they have, you’ll have to find out)

You see, short videos are all the rage right now. Hell, even I own a short video company, short videos are great..!

But when everyone is doing something and ignoring the other thing that is perhaps 100X more powerful than something like short videos, there’s opportunity.

That thing is Webinars (but there’s more to it. Keep reading..)

Over the last 2 months, I’ve gone neck-deep in webinars and noticed that.. I’m naturally.. Just good at them. Not only writing them but also presenting them. The point of this thread is to bring that to life in terms of selling one to many.

Anyways, here’s the scoop:

Yes. Webinars and the way I create them are a hypothesis that I am testing, which I compiled from a variety of sources.

Here’s 2 I created for myself in the last month or so for offers on short videos..

https://michaelccarlucci.wistia.com/medias/hmplxt24qr
http://training.loochimedia.com/broadcast-room1677593862314

I’ll be straightforward with you. I don’t know if what I am proposing to you here is going to work. I’m asking you to be my guinea pig. (I'll get into risk reversal soon)

However, I do understand webinars way more than the average person and also the power of them.

What I’m Offering To Do For You:

1. Find Neglected Assets You May Be Able To Leverage To Promote The Webinar (0% of businesses can see everything..)

2. Script & Present an Evergreen Webinar On Your Behalf That Is Teaching a Specific Concept, In Which I Will Sell The Automation/Solution At The End (Your Product).

3. Create & structure the entire webinar funnel. Yes, this includes the copy and everything. You don’t need to send me anything (unless you want to) as I will find various proof elements myself.

4. I’ll write all of the e-mail sequences in your voice

5. Of course, I’ll be making sure I understand your product like the back of my hand

6. I'll negotiate bonuses we can add in to make the offer even more irresistible

Why are we creating a webinar? Because if you’ve sold a product to an audience, and that audience was only sold through.. A landing page or a VSL for example…

A webinar is a new media that they have never seen from you before, therefore it gives them an opportunity to make a new decision about what you’re selling.

We’re taking your product and showing a small piece of it A-Z on the webinar, then selling at the end.

Or if you're in software, we're teaching the manual version and selling the automation.

Why Am I Doing This? What’s In It For Me?

1. To build a reputation of providing true value. If I make you a webinar that makes a million bucks, I get to show that to other people and close more deals.
  2. I’m wanting to play to my strengths in terms of providing value and evergreen webinars are infinitely scalable.
  3. I want customers that purchases from you through the webinar to come onto my own e-mail list

Taking Away Your Risk:

I understand, as a successful business owner, even just taking a chance and putting out something that may not work is a risk for your reputation.

But there’s a way we can validate it beforehand. Instead of just going and creating all of this, we just send out one e-mail/message to your audience saying..

“Hey, I may get someone to make a webinar on (blank)! Respond back if yes or no if you want to see it, and also what you’d like to see in it”

If we get no response, cool! We don’t do it. If everyone responds, then we’ve got an opportunity!

And guess what, If I make the webinar and you don’t want to put it in front of your audience, no problem! I still win by having that as a created asset.

Anyways, the question I have for you is.. What if it DOES work? What if we create this webinar and completely knock it out of the park? And all you'll have put in is an hour or so.

ONCE AGAIN:

You are spending almost no time on this. For every 1 hour you’re putting in, I’m putting in 20. And we split the profit 50/50.

What’s next?

Well, we need to see if we’re the right fit for each other, because obviously there needs to be enough opportunity (targeted traffic) for the webinar to reach, and a good enough product, for it to be worth it.

Click below to book a call, and if you’re too late because I’ve already decided on someone, I’ll put you on the waitlist.
Does that sound fair?

BOOK CALL HERE
(just let me know you came from this post in notes)
OR
If you want some more info before phone, dm me here on fastlane

PS: I will be very picky here. If I feel like I don’t understand your product and can’t do it, I won’t tell you I can. Which in my opinion is a win for both of us!

I don’t even know if this will lead to anything, but I understand the power of serendipity!

-Mike

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Interesting offer.

There has been a change in the past 2 years regarding webinars. They only work nowadays for people with established credibility + following. Even if you offer it free, your average stranger will not give it another look, almost regardless of the promise or how well it’s made.

People don’t have time anymore to sit for 1-hour+ and hope that it may help them, to listen to a stranger they’ve never met and know little about.

So webinars work better with a warm, not a cold audience — and they function as a conversion event for that warm audience taking them deeper down the rabbit hole.

The new thing for cold audiences is short VSLs without an optin — 5-10min. Basically a short pitch about what you can do. People listen to it, and then book a call if they want more. Ever since I switched from the optin webinar to the no-optin short VSL, conversion rates have literarily 10Xed, no exaggeration.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Interesting offer.

There has been a change in the past 2 years regarding webinars. They only work nowadays for people with established credibility + following. Even if you offer it free, your average stranger will not give it another look, almost regardless of the promise or how well it’s made.

People don’t have time anymore to sit for 1-hour+ and hope that it may help them, to listen to a stranger they’ve never met and know little about.

So webinars work better with a warm, not a cold audience — and they function as a conversion event for that warm audience taking them deeper down the rabbit hole.

The new thing for cold audiences is short VSLs without an optin — 5-10min. Basically a short pitch about what you can do. People listen to it, and then book a call if they want more. Ever since I switched from the optin webinar to the no-optin short VSL, conversion rates have literarily 10Xed, no exaggeration.
This is a great insight Tudor thanks for putting it out.. very helpful.. it definitely makes sense as to why cold traffic wouldn't do amazingly for this and a shorter VSL would.

That's the reason I'm only taking on those who already-built lists for this offer.

You've got an unbelievable amount of experience in all of this obviously, and here's a question about this -

Do you think that an even better strategy (or maybe you're already doing this) is instead of offering a higher ticket product to cold traffic in that VSL and asking them to book a call, selling a low-ticket product that then gives people that buy it the identity of being your customer, therefore that would give you more interested leads in higher ticket than if they only make a yes/no decision on the spot, and if they say no, they leave?

Interested in hearing your response to this.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Do you think that an even better strategy (or maybe you're already doing this) is instead of offering a higher ticket product to cold traffic in that VSL and asking them to book a call, selling a low-ticket product that then gives people that buy it the identity of being your customer, therefore that would give you more interested leads in higher ticket than if they only make a yes/no decision on the spot, and if they say no, they leave?

Interested in hearing your response to this.
Yes I do — this is actually what we’re doing now. We went from selling mentorship/coaching for $8-10K upfront to adding a relatively inexpensive subscription offer on the front end.

The offer is made to give agencies a consistent pipeline of leads/clients, and lay the foundation for the bigger offer which includes a lot more, such as hiring processes, management, leadership, systematizing & automating the biz, removing the owner and so on.

We’ve been able to onboard significantly more clients thus far, and it basically generates the demand + trust required to buy the main offer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.