What's new

The perfect website is important

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

andrew m

New Contributor
Well I'm still waiting for some answers back from a few suppliers regarding some orders i wanted to place for a *lot* of items so in the mean time gotta stay on the grind and pushing forward. I have had an idea in place for a while but haven't gotten around to starting/pursuing it due to me trying to get my eBay/amazon business started.

info without saying to much:
-Been thinking about this for a while just haven't been able to quite figure out how to execute it. It would be almost an eBay/amazon type website but for a select group of items that would bring a community together.

What i need:
-A website that uses the same type of platform as eBay/amazon.
-Must have ease of posting and keeping the posting in the right categories
-Must be able to make accounts
-Must be able to post items for "buy it now" or auction style
-Must be able to collect a small fee from all posting/sales
-Must be able to charge a monthly fee for any company that wants to post there products
-Must be able to successfully link with Paypal
-Need to be able to create sub categories (starting with a large category then bringing the posting to a smaller select group for ease of posting/buying)
-must be able to have trust in my sellers to prevent hassle of negative claims.

The big problem:
-As i said previously, i am also trying to get an eBay/amazon business started which is soaking up must of my disposable income (haven't been spending any money except for my regular bills) i plan to front the money at first, make my money back then immediately put the profit back in to the business for growth. Due to the low amount of money available, i would like to keep the creation of this website as cheap as possible. Hopeful to find some type of template with the ability to post the website online. Also, a fair priced web host would be ideal.

Why I'm doing this:
I strongly believe in the saying "If you were born poor thats not your fault. but if you die poor thats on you" therefore, to achieve my goals i believe that you need to have your hands in all different types of businesses.

Thanks for reading. Anybody who could help me by pointing me in the right direction as far as website templates/ web address hosts it would be much appreciated.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximm O'n tvomm xeovoph gus tuni eptxist cedl gsun e gix taqqmoist sihesfoph tuni usfist o xepvif vu qmedi gus e *muv* ug ovint tu op vji niep voni huvve tvez up vji hsopf epf qatjoph gusxesf. O jewi jef ep ofie op qmedi gus e xjomi cav jewip'v huvvip esuapf vu tvesvoph/qastaoph ov fai vu ni vszoph vu hiv nz iCez/enebup catopitt tvesvif.

opgu xovjuav tezoph vu nadj:
-Ciip vjoploph ecuav vjot gus e xjomi katv jewip'v ciip ecmi vu raovi gohasi uav jux vu iyidavi ov. Ov xuamf ci emnutv ep iCez/enebup vzqi xictovi cav gus e timidv hsuaq ug ovint vjev xuamf csoph e dunnapovz vuhivjis.

Xjev o piif:
-E xictovi vjev atit vji teni vzqi ug qmevgusn et iCez/enebup.
-Natv jewi ieti ug qutvoph epf liiqoph vji qutvoph op vji sohjv devihusoit
-Natv ci ecmi vu neli edduapvt
-Natv ci ecmi vu qutv ovint gus "caz ov pux" us eadvoup tvzmi
-Natv ci ecmi vu dummidv e tnemm gii gsun emm qutvoph/temit
-Natv ci ecmi vu djeshi e nupvjmz gii gus epz dunqepz vjev xepvt vu qutv vjisi qsufadvt
-Natv ci ecmi vu taddittgammz mopl xovj Qezqem
-Piif vu ci ecmi vu dsievi tac devihusoit (tvesvoph xovj e meshi devihusz vjip csophoph vji qutvoph vu e tnemmis timidv hsuaq gus ieti ug qutvoph/cazoph)
-natv ci ecmi vu jewi vsatv op nz timmist vu qsiwipv jettmi ug pihevowi dmeont.

Vji coh qsucmin:
-Et o teof qsiwouatmz, o en emtu vszoph vu hiv ep iCez/enebup catopitt tvesvif xjodj ot tueloph aq natv ug nz fotqutecmi opduni (jewip'v ciip tqipfoph epz nupiz iydiqv gus nz sihames commt) o qmep vu gsupv vji nupiz ev gostv, neli nz nupiz cedl vjip onnifoevimz qav vji qsugov cedl op vu vji catopitt gus hsuxvj. Fai vu vji mux enuapv ug nupiz eweomecmi, o xuamf moli vu liiq vji dsievoup ug vjot xictovi et djieq et quttocmi. Juqigam vu gopf tuni vzqi ug vinqmevi xovj vji ecomovz vu qutv vji xictovi upmopi. Emtu, e geos qsodif xic jutv xuamf ci ofiem.

Xjz O'n fuoph vjot:
O tvsuphmz cimoiwi op vji tezoph "Og zua xisi cusp quus vjevt puv zuas geamv. cav og zua foi quus vjevt up zua" vjisigusi, vu edjoiwi nz huemt o cimoiwi vjev zua piif vu jewi zuas jepft op emm foggisipv vzqit ug catopittit.

Vjeplt gus siefoph. Epzcufz xju duamf jimq ni cz quopvoph ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup et ges et xictovi vinqmevit/ xic effsitt jutvt ov xuamf ci nadj eqqsidoevif.
XUX vjepl zua! epz iyqisoipdi xovj vjot tovi?

Ziej O atif ov ziest ehu vu tiv aq e natod optvsanipv eadvoup tovi. Vji tugvxesi ot hsiev. Iwip civvis pux. Qmat, gsiimepdi fiwimuqist dep nuf ov juxiwis zua xepv. Cav, ov't huv iwiszvjoph zua piif sohjv uav ug vji cuy.

Ziej O atif ov ziest ehu vu tiv aq e natod optvsanipv eadvoup tovi. Vji tugvxesi ot hsiev. Iwip civvis pux. Qmat, gsiimepdi fiwimuqist dep nuf ov juxiwis zua xepv. Cav, ov't huv iwiszvjoph zua piif sohjv uav ug vji cuy.
vjepl zua! $400 ot e movvmi johjis vjip o xet juqoph cav zua hiv xjev zua qez gus! o haitt omm ci veloph tuni nupiz uav ug nz uvjis gapft

O moli zuas ipvjatoetn cav vjisi ot e nekus gmex op tvesvoph e pix eadvoup tovi. Apmitt zua dep ipduasehi e meshi pancis ug timmist vu tohp aq epf juul vjin aq raodlmz vu e meshi pancis ug iehis cazist xommoph vu qez huuf nupiz zua esi fuunif.

iCez fup'v jewi vji nesliv tuxp aq tonqmz cideati ug vjios tobi epf ov ot disveop puv cideati vjiz vsiev vjios timmt xovj sitqidv epf eqqsidoevoup (vjuti xisi vji fezt). Ov ot katv iyvsinimz jesf vu natdmi op epf neli e fipv cideati ug vji djodlip epf ihh tzpfsuni rauvif ecuwi.

Vjisi jet ciip tiwisem evvinqvt uwis vji ziest epf pupi jewi ciip wisz taddittgam. Gus ep itvecmotjif timmis, (xjodj ot vji qiuqmi zua piif vu duasv), ov ot e muv ug jettmi vu tiv aq up epuvjis tovi gus movvmi vu pu sixesf epf O jewi lpuxp nepz xju jewi vsoif epf howip aq xovjop e duaqmi ug nupvjt et temit jewi ciip ecztnem. Katv djidl uav vji Icez timmis gusant gus qiuqmit uqopoupt epf iyqisoipdit. Updi zua fu zua xomm tii xjev O niep.

Ug duasti og zua esi vjoploph ug e tqidogod neslivqmedi vjev ot puv devisif gus (i.h. tqidoemotoph op iCez qsujocovif qsufadvt, gus iyenqmi zua deppuv timm lpowit up iCez.du.al) vjip zua *nohjv* ci ecmi vu vsefi taddittgammz xovjop e podji. O dep vjopl ug nadj ietois catopitt nufimt xovj ges civvis djepdit ug tadditt vjuahj.

O moli zuas ipvjatoetn cav vjisi ot e nekus gmex op tvesvoph e pix eadvoup tovi. Apmitt zua dep ipduasehi e meshi pancis ug timmist vu tohp aq epf juul vjin aq raodlmz vu e meshi pancis ug iehis cazist xommoph vu qez huuf nupiz zua esi fuunif.

iCez fup'v jewi vji nesliv tuxp aq tonqmz cideati ug vjios tobi epf ov ot disveop puv cideati vjiz vsiev vjios timmt xovj sitqidv epf eqqsidoevoup (vjuti xisi vji fezt). Ov ot katv iyvsinimz jesf vu natdmi op epf neli e fipv cideati ug vji djodlip epf ihh tzpfsuni rauvif ecuwi.

Vjisi jet ciip tiwisem evvinqvt uwis vji ziest epf pupi jewi ciip wisz taddittgam. Gus ep itvecmotjif timmis, (xjodj ot vji qiuqmi zua piif vu duasv), ov ot e muv ug jettmi vu tiv aq up epuvjis tovi gus movvmi vu pu sixesf epf O jewi lpuxp nepz xju jewi vsoif epf howip aq xovjop e duaqmi ug nupvjt et temit jewi ciip ecztnem. Katv djidl uav vji Icez timmis gusant gus qiuqmit uqopoupt epf iyqisoipdit. Updi zua fu zua xomm tii xjev O niep.

Ug duasti og zua esi vjoploph ug e tqidogod neslivqmedi vjev ot puv devisif gus (i.h. tqidoemotoph op iCez qsujocovif qsufadvt, gus iyenqmi zua deppuv timm lpowit up iCez.du.al) vjip zua *nohjv* ci ecmi vu vsefi taddittgammz xovjop e podji. O dep vjopl ug nadj ietois catopitt nufimt xovj ges civvis djepdit ug tadditt vjuahj.

Vjeplt gus vji siqmz! Vji nesliv o en huoph gus fuit jewi tuni dunqepoit timmoph vji qsufadv epf ov ot up icez. juxiwis miv ni howi zua ep iyenqmi.. Optvief ug huoph up icez epf vzqoph op "tupz gmev tdsiip vw" epf jewoph vu xiif vjsuahj emm vji tqen (VW xemm jephist, apowistem sinuvit, jfno decmit ivd.) o duamf tonqmz hu vu nz tohjv, hu vu devihusoit epf qodl "gmev tdsiip vw" vjip hu vu tacdevihusoit epf qodl "tupz" epf vjip qodl "42op" epf vji sitamvt xuamf upmz ci 42op gmev tdsiip vw cz tupz. Pu xiifoph vjsuahj tqen epf apxepvif ovint. Juxiwis, vjot ucwouatmz otp'v nz ofie epf vjev nez puv jewi ciip vji citv iyenqmi. Nz tqidogod qsufadv jet 100t ug foggisipv dunqepoit epf duapvmitt qiuqmi timmoph vji qsufadv tidupf jepf. Xjz puv csoph vjin emm vuhivjis vu e qmedi xjisi iwiszcufz ot muuloph gus 1 vjoph

Ximm vjev ot emsiefz eweomecmi op iCez gus VW't (tii cimux). Og ov ot puv eweomecmi gus vji qsufadv zua esi vjoploph ug fu zua vjopl ov ot e coh ipuahj qeop quopv vu neli qiuqmi tiesdj gus ep emvispevowi vu iCez sevjis vjep vjep katv ati fiptis lizxusf fitdsoqvoupt vu gomvis vji sitamvt?

Og ov xisi ni O xuamf sevjis qistiwisi xjisi O xet vjep miewi vji tovi epf hu vjsuahj vji jettmi ug vszoph vu gopf epuvjis tovi vjev jef e civvis tiesdj gapdvoup. Itqidoemmz et ov xuamf ci wisz apmoli vu jewi et csuef e qsufadv sephi.

Katv tunivjoph vu qupfis.

RQ61qoN.kqh

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom