What's new

The Realization and Promise

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

OneDaySoon

New Contributor
I initially wrote this as an e-mail to my wife. After re-reading it, I thought it would be a great 1st post on this site. It'll be archived for me to come back to when I'm feeling down or defeated. I hope it provides inspiration for others. Good luck fellow future FastLaners!!!

I was reading success stories on the millionaire fastlane forum (Fastlane Millionaire Stories). It is so inspirational and motivational. What I realize from reading these stories (of people who have made it) is that nothing is achieved overnight. It takes months and years of struggle and persistence in order to gain the freedoms they enjoy. Most had more doors closed in their faces to the point where the majority would simply throw in the towel but they stayed true in their resilience and belief that they would make it. I'll be honest. I'm overwhelmed and brought down when I imagine all the things that will need to happen in order for me to enjoy the freedoms they currently experience. But reading about their struggle and overcoming those hurdles gets me so excited. I know I can do this. God has given me the intelligence and my past work experience provides me the skills to make my goals and dreams a reality. I need to dig deep - remember how hard it was for that little boy. The boy who not only had to deal with becoming a man overnight but had to deal with having an unstable home and the overwhelming feelings of loss with no closure all the while being a stranger in the world around me. From those ashes rose a man. A broken man but a man who made his way through life and achieved successes that many of his counterparts with so much more were not able to achieve. Life hasn't been easy but has made me the person I am today. That man knows that no one can stop you from achieving your dreams. You are your worst enemy which is the most truthful statement for myself. A man can easily be defeated by his own mind far quicker than any defeat that life can serve. I know we're willing to sacrifice everything in order to achieve our goals. I'm willing to give up everything and put in all the hard work. I know that this is the ONLY option for me. I cannot succeed in a corporate world not because I lack the intelligence, fortitude or persistence to rise but because I refuse to play into the rat race and corporate politics. Although the money is a big motivational factor, it's the achievement of the goal which I strive for. To be able to say to myself - look what you started with and look how far you came. Not only in financial riches but spiritual growth. I cannot and will not stop. In order to enjoy the true fruits of life the hard work and effort needs to be exerted. If life is easy then it's a life without challenge. This is not only a promise to you and my children but a promise to myself. Success will be achieved like all things in life..one step at a time. I will not give up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
E nep dep ietomz ci figievif cz jot uxp nopf ges raodlis vjep epz figiev vjev mogi dep tiswi. O lpux xi'si xommoph vu tedsogodi iwiszvjoph op usfis vu edjoiwi uas huemt.

Apgusvapevimz, nepz qiuqmi piwis siedj vjot quopv. Et vjiz tez, vjiz xepv vjios deli epf iev ov vu ... op uvjis xusft, vjiz xepv vjios feomz 4 juast ug vw/wofiu henit EPF tadditt. Vjiz esip'v xommoph vu tedsogodi vji VW gus vjev cuul. Vjiz esip'v xommoph vu tedsogodi vjev pohjv uav fsoploph xovj ep juas ev vji ifadevoupem tinopes.

Hsiev opvu epf ximduni.

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi gusan qem! Vjev xet e hsiev opvsu epf e raodl tannesz ug emm vjuti op vjot gusan. Zua'mm gopf e muv ug wemaecmi opgusnevoup jisi, epf zua'mm neli gsoipft et ximm :)

Fu puv howi aq...liiq up vsadlop' :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom