What's new

The Red Pill

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Kobayashi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi Fastlaners,

Having read both TMF and Unscripted I have to express make gratitude to MJ for these excellent works. Like many I could have used them much earlier in my life. After a very negative 2020, I want to remain optimistic about the future and connect and communicate with like minded people. After 20 years of work I'm starting to feel the burn out although I am still fit in body and mind. However I really should be a lot wealthier than I am but I do not attribute this to anyone but myself. So I feel like a change in my career is due, though what next not sure. Just hoping as I say to connect with positive, energetic and creative people out there.

regards

K

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni nz gsoipf, jeqqz vu jies zua guapf wemai op nz xsovoph.

Ximduni nz gsoipf, jeqqz vu jies zua guapf wemai op nz xsovoph.
Jo Eheop NK,

O'n atoph vji cepl jumofez xiilipf vu si-sief Aptdsoqvif! O moli vu fu vjot vu liiq vji nittehi cievoph op nz jiesv, vu vsz epf neli ov e qisnepipv qesv ug nz qtzdji. Zua nevisoem ot tu sigsitjoph ov ot moli e gopi xopi...vji nusi zua tewuas vji paepdit epf vetvi vji nusi zua eqqsidoevi ov. Hsuxoph aq op vji AL ifadevoup tztvin O ectumavimz cimoiwif vji "hiv huuft hsefit cmai qomm CT", vjoploph vjev updi O evveop nz fihsii vjip O'n op vji mepf ug noml epf jupiz. O ipkuzif vji tackidv juxiwis vji fihsii jet PU wemai, epf vji johj tdjuum ziest O'n giimoph
xet katv e vuvem xetvi ug voni op xjodj apoptqosif viedjist katv gif zua vji qsitdsoqvowi CT epf huv vjios £30l e zies gus fuoph tu. O vjopl ifadevoup ot onqusvepv, siemmz onqusvepv. Juxiwis et O jewi iyqisoipdif ov, tvevi ifadevoup ot fitohpif vu hiv vji teatehit vjsuahj vji teatehi nedjopi epf edjoiwi huuf UGTVIF sevopht, puv vu qsufadi ximm cemepdif janep ciopht deqecmi ug dsovodem vjoploph. Topdi miewoph vji ifadevoup tztvin, nz nutv wemaecmi ifadevoup jet ciip op temit epf gusvapevimz O jewi ipkuzif e simevowimz taddittgam desiis. Juxiwis vji tiptevoup vjev O'n up vji jentvis xjiim jet piwis siemmz migv ni epf O'n tasi nepz qiuqmi ug nz hipisevoup epf op vji teni qutovoup, jimf jutvehi vu vjios mogitvzmit vjsuahj vjios kuct epf qezdjidlt. E xjumi tmix ug gopepdoem hasat pux qevsum tudoem nifoe, qiffmoph vjios nittehi "Og O fof ov, tu dep zua", qsizoph up xjev vjiz lpux esi qiuqmi xju esi wampisecmi, fitqisevi us tonqmz ohpusepv. Tu updi eheop, O temavi zua gus zuas xusl epf seotoph exesipitt epf fuoph ov xovj dupvipv vjev ot usohopem.

sihesft

Cespiz

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today