What's new

The secret of being a millionaire ... I guess I cracked it

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

pisco

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
I think I got it now!!! Yep I definitely got it!!!
After spending some days again here on the forum and reading through all GOLD threads.

Right now( (Friday, 6 June 4:25:01 p.m.(GMT + 2:00) )I have come to a turning point in my life. YES, I confess I was a wanterpreneur for years. This has to STOP right now!!! However, until this day I swear I will not stop until I am going to reach my goal!

My Story:
I am a 23 year old guy from Germany. I love to program and to build things and one of my biggest life dreams was to build a startup. I have read so many things about startup that its kind of ridiculous.(my book self/browser chronic is full of startup books)

I have tried a lot of things yet to become an entrepreneur. Had several ideas, like I coded with a friend a generic marketplace framework. So that is basically a system were you can create a marketplace without knowing anything about programming. The business model was you just call me and I set the thing up for you and run it for you. I would also scale it and technically maintain it. Like marketplace-as-a-service(MaaS) ;P. Our execution was the following, we coded everything up, extremely feature rich and with cool effects, which was on the one hand a lot of work, but on the other hand, from a coding perspective, a lot of fun and much easier to do than going out and actually talking with people. However, we thought that people would come and just give us the money, but nobody came. Nobody knew about us or wanted us. At that time I had NO understanding of marketing or sales. Hence, we did what a lot of coders are doing after completing a project, they bury the project in a repository and leave it there. So did we and moved to the next idea!

After that I tried to clone several startups, which are successful in america and bring them to europe, however I never had the guts to risk someting after finishing the programming part. During that time, I was full of negative believe and thought that I should add this or that feature to my software so that people could handle or use it better. However, these were just excuses, so that I could stay in the coding part and not moving forward. To be honest, I have now understood that this is totally bullshit. I was just to AFRAID to change something in my life. The entrepreneurs mindset it the foundation about building a business!!!

Therefore, I confess that I will not stop pursuing business ideas and talking to customers until I reach my goal of running a successfull business!

I do not know how long my journey will be, but I really need to take actions until I reach my goal!

I love you all!!! Best regards!

victory_stencil_by_killingspr-d352pl8.png

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hsiev vu jewi zua jisi1 :) Cav O'n egseof zua nohjv mowi op vji qetv, et ov't 4:21 qn op Hisnepz sohjv pux

Hsiev vu jewi zua jisi1 :) Cav O'n egseof zua nohjv mowi op vji qetv, et ov't 4:21 qn op Hisnepz sohjv pux

Ke fe jetv fa pevüsmodj sidjv ;) Juxiwis, O katv vzqif opvu huuhmi, tvj moli voni pux epf huv vjot: 1:55 QN Gsofez, Kapi 6, 2014 (HNV).

AQFEVI
O djephif ov!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom