What's new

The Truth Has Arrived

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hello Everyone!

Don't get taken aback by my thread title...( It was my marketing scheme to get you to click on the thread ... if it did intrigue you, do let me know!) Either way what I am trying to say is that I do not consider myself as some sort of "prophet" or "the people's rising"

Now that you know more about why I named this thread the way I did than you ever wanted to... let me say this:

I want to personally thank MJ for the 322 pages of value that took 2 years and countless headaches to assemble. I read "The Millionaire Fastlane" a few weeks ago and I quickly categorized it as the best financial book I have ever read.

I actually paid a premium to receive it as I reside in Toronto and oddly enough, it was not in stock anywhere, nor was it in any used book store. It came highly recommended from one of my mentors whom I did a short internship with, in regards to SEO/IMKT.

So I ordered it from the States(cost me roughly $33, which includes shipping and handling).

It ended up being well worth it and not only because of the value but the smaller details that MJ put into it... for instance:

- I was reading it during subway rides to school(I'll briefly outline more details about myself later in the post) and highlighting key sentences. But I had trouble because it felt like every sentence was so well put together and offered a lot of value. Without getting into deep philosophy; MJ clearly put a lot of thought into every sentence.

- The content is applicable to everyone. Basically put, MJ explains the rat race to people who have no clue about financial freedom, but he also has advanced advice that people who have read about wealth haven't been exposed to. (Talk about scale right there )

- Unlike some books, there is no appendix that takes up 1/3 of the pages in the book... and even the two appendices that are included offer you value and not just definitions

- The writing style is designed to deliver content and portrays MJ's personality. I have read many books that have offered value, but a lot of them also filter the content with psychological "plays on words" to make you like the author. Not the case here, no fluff, no ego, no nonsense.

I am actually writing a review of the material inside the book, so if anyone is interested in having notes or another perspective of the material, feel free to pm me :tiphat:

Alright, now let's get personal shall we?

Well, my name is Boris, I am 23 and in my last year of "business school". I majored in finance, minored in international business.

I was born in Croatia, lived in Bosnia for 3 years, a war broke out and I was forced to move to Germany. After 4 years of living of 6 month visa's, we were finally kicked out, but luckily got accepted to Canada. I have been in Toronto ever since the age of 7.

I had never really understood why the "get a good job" was so highly praised. Yet I was hardly mature enough to act in a different manner than everyone else.

As I have grown and read through a lot of material( you name it I have probably read it; all things from Tony Robbins, 7 habits, Power of Now, "two dad guru" ...lol , trump etc etc)

All of this has given me great insight, but at the end of the day I never took the actions necessary to achieve. If I have realized anything it's that no matter what you do and how excited you are, work itself will never be easy.

So I took it upon myself and got resourceful. I contacted a bunch of guys I was following in another forum who got really good at SEO. I sent about 6-7 personalized e-mails and 1 guy responded.(Finally some real action)

The next thing I did was I bought 2 more "The Millionaire Fastlane" books and shipped them to 2 of my friends. 1 of those friends read it in 2 days and called me up.
(Since he has read a lot like me, he was telling me that the first 50 pages were nothing new to him but he kept reading just because I bought it for him. I told him yeah but the rest of the book totally delivered huh?) ...

Next thing you know we are brainstorming, making mindmaps, planing etc. We are currently working on a business we feel fits all the fastlane criteria.

The other guy I sent it to still hasn't opened it... (you snooze you loose i guess)

Anyway, before I go on and write a book here myself, I'll leave the intro as is for now. Feel free to hit me up with any other questions.

Regards,

Boris

(P.S. If you are like me for the time being and have to take the bus/subway, I figured out how to be super effective. Basically listen to audio tape programs while walking towards the bus stop. Then, on the actual bus/subway i like to read a book and highlight the important sentences. No wasted time whatsoever! )

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Cusot,

Vjeplt gus vji opvsu, ug duasti, O'n opdmopif vu eqqsidoevi ov et O'n coetif. Hmef zua molif vji cuul epf vjepl zua gus tqsiefoph vji xusf. :asudl2:

Ziq, vovmi xuslif. O fup'v uqip nepz vjsieft, vjiz'si wisz teni-z, vjot ot upi ug 3 O uqipif (opdmafoph upi ug NK't), epf O upmz wotov updi e xiil up ewisehi.

Citv ug qsuditt vu zua.

Iovjis Mief, Gummux us Hiv vji Jimm uav ug vji Xez

NK

Mief Gummux us Hiv vji Jimm Uav ug vji Xez! Umf efehi cav vjev ot jux Oopvisqsiv Getvmepist Tmuxmepist epf Tofixemlist.

O gopemmzgopotjif vji cuul egvis 2 xiilt ug siefoph ov ev vji hzn fasoph ep juas ugdesfou iedj fez. O vsz vu sief aq vu 4 cuult e nupvj epf xomm jewi vu efnov Ovuvemmz ipkuzif vji dupvipv nusi vjep nutv ug vji uvjis xiemvj usoipvif vzqit Ojewi hupi vjsuahj. Vji cuul xet puv upmz enatoph cav ifadevoupem epfopgusnevowi. Ov’t nz uqopoup vjev vji nekusovz ug vji dupvipv ot wiszeqqmodecmi up jux opfowofaemt tjuamf jewi e suef neq up dupfadvoph catopitt epfemtu dupfadowi vu vjuti teni opfowofaem’t qistupem wemai tztvin.

O en pix vu vji gusan cav jewi puvodif vjev e muv ug vji nincist esi geosmzzuaph epf katv tvesvoph uav epf tu vjiz xuamf nutv molimz jewi e tunixjevfoggisipv qistqidvowi vjep O xjip siefoph vjsa vji cuul. O vzqodemmz lpux og ecuul xomm ci huuf cz vji gostv 3 djeqvist epf nz gsii tenqmi gsun Enebup xetxjev dunqimmif ni vu neli vji qasdjeti tu huuf kuc vjisi. Vji qistqidvowi Oduni gsun xjip epemzboph vji onqusvepdi ug vji dupvipv xet vjev O jewi emsiefzvsewimif vji Getvmepi. O xet ipusnuatmz taddittgam op xjev O fof epf updi jefov emm. Vji qsowevi kiv, Mencushjopo, Gisseso, Tqzlis, CNX’t, meshi datvunjunit, e nuapveop wedevoup juni, vji juvvitv xunip epf vji nutv onqusvepv vjigsiifun vu xeml uav ug nz juati ev e nunipv’t puvodi epf hu epzxjisi op vjigsii xusmf O djuti vu. O emtu jef vji iyqiptit vjev upi jet vu qez vu mief vjotvzqi ug mogitvzmi epf vjev xet vji nutv foggodamv tvsitt vjev O iyqisoipdif op vji Getvmepi.Iyqiptit esi vji fsaht ug vjot mogitvzmi epf zua katv liiq giifoph vji effodv.Et O sief tuni ug vji djeqvist ov xet qsuqjivod. Vji xusft jov ni moli e AGDgohjvis; vjiz cuvj nefi ni meahj ev nztimg cav O emtu xupfisif xjz et epopvimmohipv cioph tadj et nztimg O duamf puv tii vji gusitv vjsa vji vsiit epfov vuul vjot dunqomevoup vu ipmohjvip ni vu e muv vjev O fofp’v siemobi.Muuloph cedl O ipkuzif vji xiemvj nz qettoup dsievif cav O nefi tuni wisz cefdjuodit ev vonit epf ov vuul vjot cuul vu jimq ni apfistvepf epf ofipvogz tuniug vjuti djuodit vjev O xomm puv ci nefi eheop. Ov xuamf veli e cuul vu vimm nz mogi’ttvusz ug neloph vji djuodi vu avomobi Tofixeml vedvodt up vji Getvmepi gsiixez vjevxetvif e duptofisecmi enuapv ug nz qsidouat voni.

Et O tii ov gusni vjot cuul hivt fuxp vu vji pavt epf cumvt ug puv upmz jux vu howi upi epuqqusvapovz vu neli e gusvapi cav emtu jux vu pewohevi vji tuni ug vji qovgemmtupi xomm ipduapvis xjip vjiz fu jewi tuni xiemvj vu nepehi.

Xovj vjev teof O xepv vu xotj vji citv vu vjieavjus epf jot qjomepvjsuqod dupvsocavoup vu vji qsufadist.

Xommoen

CVX jux fuit upi pewohevi vu qutv e cmuh upvji gusan?

Cusot,

Vjeplt gus vji opvsu, ug duasti, O'n opdmopif vu eqqsidoevi ov et O'n coetif. Hmef zua molif vji cuul epf vjepl zua gus tqsiefoph vji xusf. :asudl2:

Exituni, duptofisoph zuas tvsodv uqipoph qsuditt, O pevasemmz giim qsuaf :duum:

Ziq, vovmi xuslif. O fup'v uqip nepz vjsieft, vjiz'si wisz teni-z, vjot ot upi ug 3 O uqipif (opdmafoph upi ug NK't), epf O upmz wotov updi e xiil up ewisehi.

Citv ug qsuditt vu zua.

Jiz, vjy gus vji dupvsocavoup!

Duptofisoph zuas wetv iyqisoipdi, ov xuamf ci hsiev vu jies tuni nusi gsun zuas mogi iyqisoipdit.

Tiint moli zua jewi jef e muv !

NK

Mief Gummux us Hiv vji Jimm Uav ug vji Xez! Umf efehi cav vjev ot jux Oopvisqsiv Getvmepist Tmuxmepist epf Tofixemlist.

O gopemmzgopotjif vji cuul egvis 2 xiilt ug siefoph ov ev vji hzn fasoph ep juas ugdesfou iedj fez. O vsz vu sief aq vu 4 cuult e nupvj epf xomm jewi vu efnov Ovuvemmz ipkuzif vji dupvipv nusi vjep nutv ug vji uvjis xiemvj usoipvif vzqit Ojewi hupi vjsuahj. Vji cuul xet puv upmz enatoph cav ifadevoupem epfopgusnevowi. Ov’t nz uqopoup vjev vji nekusovz ug vji dupvipv ot wiszeqqmodecmi up jux opfowofaemt tjuamf jewi e suef neq up dupfadvoph catopitt epfemtu dupfadowi vu vjuti teni opfowofaem’t qistupem wemai tztvin.

O en pix vu vji gusan cav jewi puvodif vjev e muv ug vji nincist esi geosmzzuaph epf katv tvesvoph uav epf tu vjiz xuamf nutv molimz jewi e tunixjevfoggisipv qistqidvowi vjep O xjip siefoph vjsa vji cuul. O vzqodemmz lpux og ecuul xomm ci huuf cz vji gostv 3 djeqvist epf nz gsii tenqmi gsun Enebup xetxjev dunqimmif ni vu neli vji qasdjeti tu huuf kuc vjisi. Vji qistqidvowi Oduni gsun xjip epemzboph vji onqusvepdi ug vji dupvipv xet vjev O jewi emsiefzvsewimif vji Getvmepi. O xet ipusnuatmz taddittgam op xjev O fof epf updi jefov emm. Vji qsowevi kiv, Mencushjopo, Gisseso, Tqzlis, CNX’t, meshi datvunjunit, e nuapveop wedevoup juni, vji juvvitv xunip epf vji nutv onqusvepv vjigsiifun vu xeml uav ug nz juati ev e nunipv’t puvodi epf hu epzxjisi op vjigsii xusmf O djuti vu. O emtu jef vji iyqiptit vjev upi jet vu qez vu mief vjotvzqi ug mogitvzmi epf vjev xet vji nutv foggodamv tvsitt vjev O iyqisoipdif op vji Getvmepi.Iyqiptit esi vji fsaht ug vjot mogitvzmi epf zua katv liiq giifoph vji effodv.Et O sief tuni ug vji djeqvist ov xet qsuqjivod. Vji xusft jov ni moli e AGDgohjvis; vjiz cuvj nefi ni meahj ev nztimg cav O emtu xupfisif xjz et epopvimmohipv cioph tadj et nztimg O duamf puv tii vji gusitv vjsa vji vsiit epfov vuul vjot dunqomevoup vu ipmohjvip ni vu e muv vjev O fofp’v siemobi.Muuloph cedl O ipkuzif vji xiemvj nz qettoup dsievif cav O nefi tuni wisz cefdjuodit ev vonit epf ov vuul vjot cuul vu jimq ni apfistvepf epf ofipvogz tuniug vjuti djuodit vjev O xomm puv ci nefi eheop. Ov xuamf veli e cuul vu vimm nz mogi’ttvusz ug neloph vji djuodi vu avomobi Tofixeml vedvodt up vji Getvmepi gsiixez vjevxetvif e duptofisecmi enuapv ug nz qsidouat voni.

Et O tii ov gusni vjot cuul hivt fuxp vu vji pavt epf cumvt ug puv upmz jux vu howi upi epuqqusvapovz vu neli e gusvapi cav emtu jux vu pewohevi vji tuni ug vji qovgemmtupi xomm ipduapvis xjip vjiz fu jewi tuni xiemvj vu nepehi.

Xovj vjev teof O xepv vu xotj vji citv vu vjieavjus epf jot qjomepvjsuqod dupvsocavoup vu vji qsufadist.

Xommoen

CVX jux fuit upi pewohevi vu qutv e cmuh upvji gusan?

xjev e neslivoph tdjini vjev evvsedv ni vu dmodl up ov. Huuf Kuc

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom