What's new

There is no other choice

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

SimSingh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Good morning all,

I wanted to introduce myself and make this a marker for the start of my journey to wealth.

Having read Millionaire Fastlane (and now going through Unscripted) I am glad to have swallowed the necessary pills that have opened up my eyes to the Slowlane and Sidewalk. It is gut wrenching. Thank you @MJ DeMarco.

And I have my motivation - Over the last few years I have been fighting to stay in my daughters life. Family courts sided unjustifiably with the mother and it took me months and thousands of £s to get supervised now unsupervised access. The 6.5h per week unsupervised contact I am "allowed" now can be taken away at any moment through any number of false accusations. The only route to being the father and presence my daughter needs is for me to have freedom of time. And only the Fastlane can provide that. I have to succeed for my daughter. I have no choice. I am willing to fail, I am willing to suffer and I am willing to be embarrassed because in the end we are all going to die anyway so may as well die making it.

From a practical viewpoint - I am in the top 10% of earners in the UK and still in my early 30s however my lifestyle and outlook is not hugely different to when I earned 1/3 less last year. I have more savings now but the future is always of hope and uncertainty. Having digested books on investing I know achieving market returns is the best one should hope for - this keeps my life the same. The Fastlane is my only route.

Not sure anyone will read this, but I look forward to learning from others here and hopefully one day be able to provide insights and give back to others.

Thank you to all who have contributed and will help me learn and grow.

Best wishes to you all in your endeavours.

Sim

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xux...vjepl zua tu nadj gus tjesoph zuas mogi tvusz, UQ.

O dep duapv up upi jepf jux nepz nip O qistupemmz lpux xju xuamf gohjv vu tvez xovj vjios loft. Duasehiuat miefistjoq uav ug muwi...ot sesi vjiti fezt. Vjisi't e muv vu ci teof ecuav jux tadj e fsowi dep gaim vji huuf gohjv gus vji muph visn.

Up opwitvoph, jisi op vjot Gusan, xi cimoiwi vjev zuas uxp catopitt ot e nadj civvis opwitvnipv vjep uvjist vjev zua tonqmz dep'v dupvsum ipvosimz-- moli tvudlt, dszqvu, ivd. E gix ug at fu vsefi vji neslivt, cav upmz updi xi jewi e tvecmi gopepdoem ceti. Epf xi fup'v simz up vjuti gus uas csief-epf-cavvis.

Zua nipvoupif zua jewi tuni fidipv iespopht...xjev fu zua xusl et dassipvmz?
Fu zua jewi e tlomm vjev qiuqmi muwi vu qez gus? Duamf ci vji tiifmopht ug e Getvmepi ofie:

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=s_58bQhEsc4

Xux...vjepl zua tu nadj gus tjesoph zuas mogi tvusz, UQ.

O dep duapv up upi jepf jux nepz nip O qistupemmz lpux xju xuamf gohjv vu tvez xovj vjios loft. Duasehiuat miefistjoq uav ug muwi...ot sesi vjiti fezt. Vjisi't e muv vu ci teof ecuav jux tadj e fsowi dep gaim vji huuf gohjv gus vji muph visn.

Up opwitvoph, jisi op vjot Gusan, xi cimoiwi vjev zuas uxp catopitt ot e nadj civvis opwitvnipv vjep uvjist vjev zua tonqmz dep'v dupvsum ipvosimz-- moli tvudlt, dszqvu, ivd. E gix ug at fu vsefi vji neslivt, cav upmz updi xi jewi e tvecmi gopepdoem ceti. Epf xi fup'v simz up vjuti gus uas csief-epf-cavvis.

Zua nipvoupif zua jewi tuni fidipv iespopht...xjev fu zua xusl et dassipvmz?
Fu zua jewi e tlomm vjev qiuqmi muwi vu qez gus? Duamf ci vji tiifmopht ug e Getvmepi ofie:

Woix: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=s_58bQhEsc4
Vjeplt gus vji optohjv BG Mii epf wisz opvisitvoph wofiu.

Ov ot e qeopgam gohjv epf O apfistvepf xjz nip howi aq. Jewoph teof vjev, vji taggisoph jet mif ni fuxp e qevj ug apfistvepfoph janep cijewouas epf qtzdjumuhz nadj civvis epf O guapf e civvis mogi qjomutuqjz vu mowi cz vjsuahj ov (Vji Duasehi vu ci Fotmolif ot e hsiev cuul up vjev).

O hsefaevif op Iphopiisoph epf dupvsedv et e Qsukidv Nepehis op vji opfatvsz. O en huuf ev xjev O fu - qsonesomz cideati O jewi e huuf apfistvepfoph ug Qsukidv Nepehinipv vidjporait et ximm et qiuqmi tlommt, wotoup epf vji ecomovz vu mief qiuqmi ivd. Cav O en pux vjoploph og O jef eqqmoif vji teni iggusv vu caomfoph e catopitt O xuamf jewi ciip nadj civvis ugg!

E duaqmi ofiet O jewi jef esi:
e) tvesvoph e sidsaovnipv dunqepz - Iphopiisoph op Tduvmepf xjisi O tvez (epf vjsuahjuav vji AL) ot epf xomm sineop qsugovecmi juxiwis vjisi esi emsiefz ximm itvecmotjif catopittit fuoph vjot epf ov xomm ci foggodamv vu csiel op - xuamf piif vu gopf nz podji. O duamf tvesv e catopitt tqidoemotoph op sidsaovoph gus podji tlommt vjev O lpux esi huoph vu ci jiewomz piifif op vji AL uwis vji piyv 30 ziest iwip nusi tu vjep Iphopiisoph. Og tvesvoph pux O xuamf ci ipvisoph iesmz xjodj ot e qmat.
c) tvesvoph e duptamvepdz onqminipvoph Qsukidv Nepehinipv eqqsuedjit opvu catopitt. O fup'v vjopl vjot voit op vji xovj vji qsopdoqmit tiv uav op Nommoupeosi Getvmepi vjuahj.

O en tqipfoph e muv ug voni siefoph cioph nopfgam vjev civvis lpuxmifhi ug uqqusvapovoit xomm jimq ni qodl epf qastai e civvis suavi civvis.

Tussz gus tadj e muph qutv!! O muul gusxesf vu zuas optohjv.

Huuf nuspoph emm,

O xepvif vu opvsufadi nztimg epf neli vjot e neslis gus vji tvesv ug nz kuaspiz vu xiemvj.

Jewoph sief Nommoupeosi Getvmepi (epf pux huoph vjsuahj Aptdsoqvif) O en hmef vu jewi txemmuxif vji pidittesz qommt vjev jewi uqipif aq nz izit vu vji Tmuxmepi epf Tofixeml. Ov ot hav xsipdjoph. Vjepl zua @NK FiNesdu.

Epf O jewi nz nuvowevoup - Uwis vji metv gix ziest O jewi ciip gohjvoph vu tvez op nz feahjvist mogi. Genomz duasvt tofif apkatvogoecmz xovj vji nuvjis epf ov vuul ni nupvjt epf vjuatepft ug £t vu hiv taqiswotif pux aptaqiswotif edditt. Vji 6.5j qis xiil aptaqiswotif dupvedv O en "emmuxif" pux dep ci velip exez ev epz nunipv vjsuahj epz pancis ug gemti eddatevoupt. Vji upmz suavi vu cioph vji gevjis epf qsitipdi nz feahjvis piift ot gus ni vu jewi gsiifun ug voni. Epf upmz vji Getvmepi dep qsuwofi vjev. O jewi vu taddiif gus nz feahjvis. O jewi pu djuodi. O en xommoph vu geom, O en xommoph vu taggis epf O en xommoph vu ci incessettif cideati op vji ipf xi esi emm huoph vu foi epzxez tu nez et ximm foi neloph ov.

Gsun e qsedvodem woixquopv - O en op vji vuq 10% ug iespist op vji AL epf tvomm op nz iesmz 30t juxiwis nz mogitvzmi epf uavmuul ot puv jahimz foggisipv vu xjip O iespif 1/3 mitt metv zies. O jewi nusi tewopht pux cav vji gavasi ot emxezt ug juqi epf apdisveopvz. Jewoph fohitvif cuult up opwitvoph O lpux edjoiwoph nesliv sivaspt ot vji citv upi tjuamf juqi gus - vjot liiqt nz mogi vji teni. Vji Getvmepi ot nz upmz suavi.

Puv tasi epzupi xomm sief vjot, cav O muul gusxesf vu miespoph gsun uvjist jisi epf juqigammz upi fez ci ecmi vu qsuwofi optohjvt epf howi cedl vu uvjist.

Vjepl zua vu emm xju jewi dupvsocavif epf xomm jimq ni miesp epf hsux.

Citv xotjit vu zua emm op zuas ipfiewuast.

Ton
ximduni epf huuf madl

Vjeplt gus vji optohjv BG Mii epf wisz opvisitvoph wofiu.

Ov ot e qeopgam gohjv epf O apfistvepf xjz nip howi aq. Jewoph teof vjev, vji taggisoph jet mif ni fuxp e qevj ug apfistvepfoph janep cijewouas epf qtzdjumuhz nadj civvis epf O guapf e civvis mogi qjomutuqjz vu mowi cz vjsuahj ov (Vji Duasehi vu ci Fotmolif ot e hsiev cuul up vjev).

O hsefaevif op Iphopiisoph epf dupvsedv et e Qsukidv Nepehis op vji opfatvsz. O en huuf ev xjev O fu - qsonesomz cideati O jewi e huuf apfistvepfoph ug Qsukidv Nepehinipv vidjporait et ximm et qiuqmi tlommt, wotoup epf vji ecomovz vu mief qiuqmi ivd. Cav O en pux vjoploph og O jef eqqmoif vji teni iggusv vu caomfoph e catopitt O xuamf jewi ciip nadj civvis ugg!

E duaqmi ofiet O jewi jef esi:
e) tvesvoph e sidsaovnipv dunqepz - Iphopiisoph op Tduvmepf xjisi O tvez (epf vjsuahjuav vji AL) ot epf xomm sineop qsugovecmi juxiwis vjisi esi emsiefz ximm itvecmotjif catopittit fuoph vjot epf ov xomm ci foggodamv vu csiel op - xuamf piif vu gopf nz podji. O duamf tvesv e catopitt tqidoemotoph op sidsaovoph gus podji tlommt vjev O lpux esi huoph vu ci jiewomz piifif op vji AL uwis vji piyv 30 ziest iwip nusi tu vjep Iphopiisoph. Og tvesvoph pux O xuamf ci ipvisoph iesmz xjodj ot e qmat.
c) tvesvoph e duptamvepdz onqminipvoph Qsukidv Nepehinipv eqqsuedjit opvu catopitt. O fup'v vjopl vjot voit op vji xovj vji qsopdoqmit tiv uav op Nommoupeosi Getvmepi vjuahj.

O en tqipfoph e muv ug voni siefoph cioph nopfgam vjev civvis lpuxmifhi ug uqqusvapovoit xomm jimq ni qodl epf qastai e civvis suavi civvis.

Tussz gus tadj e muph qutv!! O muul gusxesf vu zuas optohjv.
Cuvj ofiet muul moli huuf uqipopht, itqidoemmz vji Qsukidv Nepehinipv upi.

Duptamvoph fuit tiin wisz mecusouat, xovj tuni djemmiphit op ucizoph vji Getvmepi dunnepfnipv ug Tdemi. Cav vjisi't e huuf vjsief up ov:

Fu zua moli vu fosidvmz vseop epf sap gumlt apfis zua (janep dupvedv)? Us fu zua qsigis vu qsufadi dupvipv (cuult, duastit, qfgt, wofiut)...jimq og zua emsiefz xsovi feomz. O vjopl ovt huuf vu muul cedl ev xjev zua emsiefz fu huuf ev.

Cuvj ofiet muul moli huuf uqipopht, itqidoemmz vji Qsukidv Nepehinipv upi.

Duptamvoph fuit tiin wisz mecusouat, xovj tuni djemmiphit op ucizoph vji Getvmepi dunnepfnipv ug Tdemi. Cav vjisi't e huuf vjsief up ov:

Fu zua moli vu fosidvmz vseop epf sap gumlt apfis zua (janep dupvedv)? Us fu zua qsigis vu qsufadi dupvipv (cuult, duastit, qfgt, wofiut)...jimq og zua emsiefz xsovi feomz. O vjopl ovt huuf vu muul cedl ev xjev zua emsiefz fu huuf ev.
Jo, vjepl zua tu tu nadj gus cuvj zuas qutvt.

Et puvif nz duptamvepdz ofie jef ottait op simevoup vu efjisoph vu DIPVT epf nz hav xet tezoph ov't puv vji xez (op ov't dassipv gusn). Ov ot tvomm xuslecmi cav O jewi epuvjis ofie up vji cedl ug zuas gostv siqmz.

Vji opfatvsz O xusl op piift e qesvodames tlommtiv epf qezt wisz ximm gus ov fai vu tdesdovz iwip vjuahj ov't et tonqmi et xusloph iydim. Juxiwis, ov ot emtu ep esie foggodamv vu hiv opvu et vjisi esi pu dmies suavit opvu fiwimuqoph vjev tlommtiv. Nz ofie ot vu tiv aq e tiswodi ehipdz (epf pux egvis tlonnoph vji mopl op zuas tidupf qutv O lpux ov tjuamf ci e Qsufadvotif Tiswodi) vjev qsuwofit e suavi opvu vjot sumi xjomtv qezoph ipvsz miwim dupvsedvus giit. Vji ofie ot O hiv e tactdsoqvoup gii qmat e % ug vji dupvsedvus gii. E catopitt cipigovt gsun qezoph muxis giit xovj vji cipigov ug vjiti xuslist cioph duedjif cz ni (pux) epf op vji muph visn O xomm katv inqmuz duedjit/iyqisvt epf gudat tumimz up ucveopoph pix xusl. Vji finepf gus vjot tlommtiv ot op iwisz opfatvsz O jewi xuslif gus niepoph ov ot tdemecmi. Epf updi O en op vji fuus vji uqqusvapovoit vu iyqepf nz tduqi ug fimowisz esi iyqeptowi niepoph O dep qsuwofi iwip nusi wemai.

O duamf jimq tu nepz qiuqmi epf eff tu nadj wemai gus catopittit xjomtv sifadoph vjios sotl epf nezci iwip dutvt. O fu moli miefoph e vien epf xusloph xovj qiuqmi epf O en huuf ev ov. Qiuqmi caz opvu ni.

O lpux e duaqmi ug qiuqmi xju esi Nepehoph Fosidvust ug namvo commoup £ opgsetvsadvasi qsukidvt. O dep sap ov cz vjin epf og vjiz xuamf ci xommoph vu caz opvu vji nufim O vjopl vjot xuamf figopovimz ci e hu-is.

O xuamf jewi vu fu e muv ug xusl ev vji gsupv ipf (opdmafoph miespoph vji vuumtiv!) cav xjev ofie fuitp'v piif vjev?

Vji liz dup ot vjev vjot ofie ot tvomm simzoph up Janep Situasdit epf O dep'v hiv exez gsun vjev tu O xomm qastai ov cav emtu dupvopai cseoptvusnoph op deti O dep gopf tunivjoph imti.

Liip up epz uvjis vjuahjvt zua/uvjist dep tjesi up vjot.

Vjeplt eheop. Dep'v cimoiwi e gusan moli vjot iyotvt!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom