The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

There is no possible way to fail.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

InnovateDesign

777 MPH
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 16, 2016
Taxco, MX
I do not know if you guys believe in the universe and all its glory but I just have this extreme gut feeling.

There is no way to fail, if you keep going you will reach success, guaranteed.

Like people on this forum say even if 10 of your businesses fail, your 11th will succeed as long as you keep pursuing.

God, the universe or whatever, will NOT let you keep failing your whole life if you keep pursuing, even as uncreative you are or as bad as all of your ideas are, it is just about continuing.

For example, I look at some of the famous youtubers, most of them started around the 2011 mark, that is 5 years. People on this forum seem to have the 5 year mark from nothing to success as well.

I think that 5 years is a special number, at 5 years you will succeed as long as you keep going without stopping in the previous 4.

I know this is probably very obvious to most of you but I just had a desire deep down to post this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

TheNextTrump

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 7, 2012
Omaha, NE.
God, the universe or whatever, will NOT let you keep failing your whole life if you keep pursuing, even as uncreative you are or as bad as all of your ideas are, it is just about continuing.

NO NO NO NO NO.

1st. "God, the universe or whatever" has 0 impact on (letting you fail) -----not trying to talk down your relationship with your higher power. Just trying to be real.
The ONLY thing that will keep LETTING you fail, is YOU.

2nd. You can not just keep continuing and failing with the hopes of a ONE DAY.
One day this will work
One day Ill be smart enough
One day Ill have a break through
BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Now,
If you LEARN every single time you fail, and make the PROPER adjustments, to better your odds of GETTING IT RIGHT the next time around, youll have a better shot at success, for sure.

Throw in persistence, an insanely beastmode work ethic, a super thick skin to deal with rejection, an extreme interest of learning anything and everything about the type of business you'd like to pursue, force your self to make the right moves and rely on ACTION rather than talking about stuff.

You again, will have a much better shot of success.

A close friend of my fathers, 55 year old cat.

Relies solely on hope, persistence and his god.

"I just know it, one day I'm going to have my break through."

Been hearing him say this stuff since I was a kid.

Funny thing, he's left me 3 voicemails this week pitching some shady MLM scheme.

"You have got to jump on this opportunity! Once in a life time! Trust me, I've been an entrepreneur my entire life"

This guy is 55, doesn't own a home, has a couple side hustles (hot dog stand, rock wall etc) and prolly has a net under 100k.

He himself, thought a miracle would happen as long as he kept pushing, fact is he never pushed hard enough. And now, he will most likely end up 6 feet under before generating any REAL MONEY from a self made business.

In a nut shell, YES you can fail even if you TRY your entire life. Lots of people do.

Few make the sacrifices to break through.

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
Error: Misleading title "There is no possible way to fail."
On line 11 "10 of your 11 businesses fail"
Did you mean "breaking barriers"?

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida

I like this OP. And I believe you are right. The reason I believe this is that the journey is the success. Not some "event". Events are just proof to others that you took the journey.

I had an acquaintance pass a few days ago. He was on a journey his whole life. And people knew he was on that journey. He passed (in my best guess) 1-1.5 years before his "event" was going to happen. But nobody at the funeral talked about this "future event". They talked about his journey. I sure hope he was content with the success of his journey. I certainly would have been.

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013
I like this OP. And I believe you are right. The reason I believe this is that the journey is the success. Not some "event". Events are just proof to others that you took the journey.

I had an acquaintance pass a few days ago. He was on a journey his whole life. And people knew he was on that journey. He passed (in my best guess) 1-1.5 years before his "event" was going to happen. But nobody at the funeral talked about this "future event". They talked about his journey. I sure hope he was content with the success of his journey. I certainly would have been.
Sounds a lot like Mr. Holland's Opus

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida

TheNextTrump

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 7, 2012
Omaha, NE.
I've declared to my self that I will become a successful entrepreneur, and make millions along the way.

If I spend my entire life, on my "journey" attacking this goal and come up short, I will consider my self a failure.

To some people it's not about the "event" but to me with out that "event" ever occurring, I would have never had a reason to pursue my goals.

That "event" is what motivates me to push through the barriers and make shit happen day after day.

My event will be proof to my self, that I had it in me, and I made a pact to do what ever it takes to complete my goals and reach the millionaire club.

"You will succeed in sports as long as you NEVER give up, GURANTEED"

See what I mean? Just sounds goofy.
________________________ _____________

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I believe it's very true if you persist and never give up and like M.J. stated learning to take the right actions, you're going to succeed. I suppose this was the one of the best lessons I learned in this forum.

You can take actions, educate yourself all you want too, but if you're not taking the right actions, you're going to keep failing, until you take the right ones.

Which this is probably where I'm at now this year. Having to re-invent my writing style to get better results, communication skills, and getting on cam. While it sucks having to revamp everything, it just wasn't working.

I don't sit around complaining about it, I just know to change and adjust what is appropriate and do something different.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Get Rich or Die Tryin'

You might die tryin'. But that's okay, I think, so long as you keep tryin'

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
I do not know if you guys believe in the universe and all its glory but I just have this extreme gut feeling.

Like people on this forum say even if 10 of your businesses fail, your 11th will succeed as long as you keep pursuing.

For example, I look at some of the famous youtubers, most of them started around the 2011 mark, that is 5 years. People on this forum seem to have the 5 year mark from nothing to success as well.

I think that 5 years is a special number, at 5 years you will succeed as long as you keep going without stopping in the previous 4.

I know this is probably very obvious to most of you but I just had a desire deep down to post this.

Spend each day trying to be a little wiser than you were when you woke up. Discharge your duties faithfully and well. Step by step you get ahead, but not necessarily in fast spurts. But you build discipline by preparing for fast spurts. Slug it out one inch at a time, day by day. At the end of the day – if you live long enough – most people get what they deserve.
— Charlie Munger

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 25, 2016
NO NO NO NO NO.

1st. "God, the universe or whatever" has 0 impact on (letting you fail) -----not trying to talk down your relationship with your higher power. Just trying to be real.
The ONLY thing that will keep LETTING you fail, is YOU.

2nd. You can not just keep continuing and failing with the hopes of a ONE DAY.
One day this will work
One day Ill be smart enough
One day Ill have a break through
BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Now,
If you LEARN every single time you fail, and make the PROPER adjustments, to better your odds of GETTING IT RIGHT the next time around, youll have a better shot at success, for sure.

Throw in persistence, an insanely beastmode work ethic, a super thick skin to deal with rejection, an extreme interest of learning anything and everything about the type of business you'd like to pursue, force your self to make the right moves and rely on ACTION rather than talking about stuff.

You again, will have a much better shot of success.

A close friend of my fathers, 55 year old cat.

Relies solely on hope, persistence and his god.

"I just know it, one day I'm going to have my break through."

Been hearing him say this stuff since I was a kid.

Funny thing, he's left me 3 voicemails this week pitching some shady MLM scheme.

"You have got to jump on this opportunity! Once in a life time! Trust me, I've been an entrepreneur my entire life"

This guy is 55, doesn't own a home, has a couple side hustles (hot dog stand, rock wall etc) and prolly has a net under 100k.

He himself, thought a miracle would happen as long as he kept pushing, fact is he never pushed hard enough. And now, he will most likely end up 6 feet under before generating any REAL MONEY from a self made business.

In a nut shell, YES you can fail even if you TRY your entire life. Lots of people do.

Few make the sacrifices to break through.

Agree, learning is key. Both taking in new information, and learning what went wrong with your failures.

Trying to do the same thing over and over failing, and expecting a different result is of course the definition of stupidity.

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 25, 2016
Error: Misleading title "There is no possible way to fail."
On line 11 "10 of your 11 businesses fail"
Did you mean "breaking barriers"?

I assume he meant ultimate failure, i.e. never succeeding. Or objective failure. If 10 of your businesses fail but one succeeds, the world will generally recognize you as a successful business person. This is because most people fail in business and are not ultimately successful, which is of course why the vast majority of the population are simply workers rather than business owners.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.