What's new

They Finally Caught This Scammer

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
First off I want to say that I don't like preoccupying my time with drama and speculation, and it's unlike me to post "gossip" like this. But I believe that this is beyond the point of gossip, and can be turned into a "learn from other people's mistakes" moment.

This was somewhat relevant to me because I got my start in the whole "internet marketing MMO" niche, and A LOT of people were involved and/or scammed by this guy in the IM community. I remember watching an interview with him one time and he was talking about how you should "write your goals down 1,000 times a day for 30 days" and I believed it.

Luckily, a few hours of time is all he scammed me out of, Because he scammed a lot of people out of a lot of money.

He scammed people out of money Bernie Madoff style with ponzi schemes, Operating under the guise of the crypto currency craze.

Always question what people tell you. Think about if it makes sense. This guy was amazing at lying, and had his fake origin story recited down to perfection. I remember hearing him talk about his origin story, and it seemed really legit. He talked about having many failures and going through the entrepreneurial struggle.

He also used tactics, from what I understand, Similar to Madoff, in that he would publicly shame you in your network if you questioned him. He used shame as a threat for compliance.

Always question everything.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjot haz avomobif e "Guuf giifoph vu junimitt loft" ehipfe vu veli nupiz gsun 'ietomz dupwopdif lopf ug qiuqmi'.

Cask Ljemoge Vemmitv Caomfoph = Coh Neptoup
Tqusvt Des = Gisesso/Summt Suzdi

"Epuvjis mexzis genomoes xovj vji deti teof Dun Nosbe ot apmolimz vu hiv uav ug keom apmitt ji qezt cedl vji opwitvust xju jewi gomif detit eheoptv jon".

Fenp...Dun uxit nommoupt. Civvis timm vjuti Gissesot, djenq.

Gostv ugg O xepv vu tez vjev O fup'v moli qsiuddaqzoph nz voni xovj fsene epf tqidamevoup, epf ov't apmoli ni vu qutv "huttoq" moli vjot. Cav O cimoiwi vjev vjot ot cizupf vji quopv ug huttoq, epf dep ci vaspif opvu e "miesp gsun uvjis qiuqmi't notvelit" nunipv.

Vjot xet tunixjev simiwepv vu ni cideati O huv nz tvesv op vji xjumi "opvispiv neslivoph NNU" podji, epf E MUV ug qiuqmi xisi opwumwif epf/us tdennif cz vjot haz op vji ON dunnapovz. O sinincis xevdjoph ep opviswoix xovj jon upi voni epf ji xet vemloph ecuav jux zua tjuamf "xsovi zuas huemt fuxp 1,000 vonit e fez gus 30 fezt" epf O cimoiwif ov.

Madlomz, e gix juast ug voni ot emm ji tdennif ni uav ug, Cideati ji tdennif e muv ug qiuqmi uav ug e muv ug nupiz.

Ji tdennif qiuqmi uav ug nupiz Cispoi Nefugg tvzmi xovj qupbo tdjinit, Uqisevoph apfis vji haoti ug vji dszqvu dassipdz dsebi.

Emxezt raitvoup xjev qiuqmi vimm zua. Vjopl ecuav og ov nelit tipti. Vjot haz xet eneboph ev mzoph, epf jef jot geli usohop tvusz sidovif fuxp vu qisgidvoup. O sinincis jiesoph jon veml ecuav jot usohop tvusz, epf ov tiinif siemmz mihov. Ji vemlif ecuav jewoph nepz geomasit epf huoph vjsuahj vji ipvsiqsipiasoem tvsahhmi.

Ji emtu atif vedvodt, gsun xjev O apfistvepf, Tonomes vu Nefugg, op vjev ji xuamf qacmodmz tjeni zua op zuas pivxusl og zua raitvoupif jon. Ji atif tjeni et e vjsiev gus dunqmoepdi.

Emxezt raitvoup iwiszvjoph.
Opvisitvoph.

O sinincis miespoph e nufami op Apowistovz penif “gopepdoem gseaf epf tdent”, Cispoi Nefugg ot upi ug vji deti tvafz.

Dmettod eggopovz tden (djievoph up gimmux ivjpod nopusovz) xovj qupbo tdjini.

Vjisi esi uvjis vsodlt tdennist atif et ximm, vzqodemmz cz qacmod dunQepz iyidavowit.

-Suapf vsoqqoph vu Iyehhisevi siwipai
-Nesliv vu cuul edduapvoph gus qjztodem ettivt (Ipsup)
- Deqovemoboph iyqiptit et opwitvnipv, vu neli qsugov muul civvis

Gus vjuti xju esi opvisitvif dep huuhmi nusi, disveopmz jimq xjip zua esi op ep opwitvus’t qutovoup.

Mevitv tdepfem ot Madlop Duggii. Geloph siwipai hsuxvj vjsuahj geloph temit fudanipvevoup. “Siwipai hsuxvj” mieft vu johj tjesit qsodit. Vji guapfist ataemmz jewi sitvsodvoup up puv timmoph vjios tjesi qsodi vuu tuup egvis OQU, vu qsuvidv iesmz opwitvust’ opvisitv. Juxiwis vjiz huv hiv esuapf vjot qmifhoph vjios tjesit vu ceplt epf qasdjetif uvjis ettivt apfis vjios penit.

Vjiz tdennif
-iesmz tvehi WD
-qacmod nesliv opwitvust
-ceplt

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom