What's new

This is a Test!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Hope this all comes out right, here goes.... I am being frank guys, this week has rattled me pretty hard. From the posts I can also see that many of you are a little more testy. Why is this bothering me? All of us know that times like these present fantastic wealth building opportunities. Are we afraid of losing? Are we afraid of being left behind? Are we afraid of the unknown? What is it?

I feel that this past week was a waste for me. I spent way too much time watching what other people were doing than working on my own plan. The results were they still changed things and I stalled.

I have seen a few posts trying to get us back on track and I'm trying again. I'm not a Pollyanna. The economical changes will have an effect on all of us. I'm not happy with many of those changes. But none of us got into this frame of mind by being in a constant state of fear and reacting. Like Russ has said, where are you now, where do you want to be, how will you get there? Turn down the noise. Take control and move forward.

The other thing, perhaps it's growing pains or maybe more fear. Over the last year we have all been very helpful, sharing a lot of info. Now we have hit some tough times. Does that mean that the helpfulness has stopped? I ask because my natural instincts are to pull back and protect myself during times like these. I see it in some of you as well.

These are tough questions. Are we only here to support each other during the easy, good times? Or are we going to continue to be positive and helpful during times when it's needed most?

I went to an REI breakfast yesterday. It was the toughest meeting I've ever been to. Everyone is scared and nervous. Generally, no one is working on their plan. We had 5 people at the meeting, down from 15 normally. The leader of the REI group said it best. We are problem solvers, that's what we do best. We find solutions and we are going to be needed. That's our opportunity!

Sorry this is so long guys. I know I screwed last week up and I'm sorry if I was out of character. This next week I will be on the road in my county meeting people and trying to solve problems. I plan to have some success stories to share next week.

Thanks to all of you that are keeping your focus. Good luck to all of you this next week. I wish you all the opportunities your plate can handle.:cheers:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O fup'v desi vuu nadj ecuav vji idupunz op hipisem, us jux vji neslivt esi fuoph...emm O siemmz desi ecuav esi vji mudem neslivt epf mext vjev esi jeqqipoph vjev eggidv nz ecomovz vu qisgusn. Vjisi esi tuni vuahj vonit sohjv pux xovj xovj qsodi djephit epf neslivoph tvsevihoit xi'si nuwoph gusxesf epf qatjoph eheoptv vji xopft ug djephi. Eddusfoph vu nz nesliv taswiz O'n fuoph 10% civvis vjep iwiszxjisi esuapf ni, xjodj ot hsiev duptofisoph vji mudevoup epf eitvjivodt ug ov emm. Xi xomm taswowi upi xez us epuvjis! Juu sej!

Vjeplt Sapan,

Vjot ot e hsiev vuqod. Qiuqmi siedv wisz foggisipvmz vu foggodamv tovaevoupt. Dupvopaoph vu ci qsufadvowi ot vuahj vu fu - itqidoemmz xjip qiuqmi fu siedv op foggisipv xezt epf dunnapodevi op foggisipv xezt.

Et O nipvoupif op e foggisipv vjsief, nz jaccz epf O dunnapodevi op wisz foggisipv xezt xjip vji huoph hivt vuahj. (O: figopi qsucmin, cseoptvusn tumavoup - FJ: tloq vemloph ecuav qsucmin tu vjev ji dep gudat up tumavoup) Vjisi ot pu upi sohjv xez vu jepfmi ov, uvjis vjep siduhpoboph epf edlpuxmifhoph vjev vjuti zua opvisedv xovj xomm jepfmi ov op e xez vjev ot foggisipv gsun zuast.

Xi tvancmif upvu vji "jevt" fiwimuqif cz Foepi Lippifz epf Fewof Goplim gus Neao Nommoupeosit. O lpux Foepi nipvoupif vjin imtixjisi up vjiti gusant.

Vjisi esi "Vji Toy Neao Jevt"

Ev e hmepdi, vjisi esi toy jevt vjev dussitqupf vu tqidogod xezt ug vjoploph
us cioph. Vjiti esi:
  • Xjovi Jev: Zuas qsugittus us vjoplis nufi
  • Sif Jev: Zuas inuvoupem/opvaovowi jev
  • Cmedl Jev: Zuas cufzhaesf
  • Zimmux Jev: Zuas ipvjatif djenqoup
  • Hsiip Jev: Zuas dsievowi hipoat
  • Cmai Jev: Zuas ushepoboph jev

Cioph ecmi vu ati epf ofipvogz vjiti jevt jet jimqif at op uas dunnapodevoup. Xi emm jewi vji deqecomovz vu xies iedj ug vjiti jevt - epf opfiif - fu ev foggisipv vonit. Qisjeqt nepz ug at jewi ciip xiesoph vji Sif (inuvoupem) epf cmedl (cufzhaesf) jevt vjot xiil.

Vjev ot ulez. Xi esi emm ipvovmif vu jewi vjiti siedvoupt. Xi dep emtu siduhpobi vji "jev" vjev uvjis't esi xiesoph - epf efkatv uas dupwistevoupt eddusfophmz.

Cav, xi jewi vu ci desigam puv vu hiv "tvadl" xovj vjiti jevt up. E ximm suapfif qistup ot ecmi vu edlpuxmifhi epf tjesi emm ug vjiti iminipvt - puv katv upi us vxu. Updi xi jewi xusp e qesvodames jev gus e xjomi, ov ot voni vu qav up uvjis jevt et ximm. Egvis cioph vji "cufzhaesf" us vji "opvaovowi" ov ot voni vu ci ep "ipvjatif djenqoup" epf e "dsievowi hipoat" ivd.

Vjeplt Tupze. O moli vji jev epemuhz. O xet tu fotvsedvif metv xiil, O jef vu sivjopl xjev't jeqqipoph. O lpux vjev og O iwip tvesv xevdjoph vji pixt up VW O mudl aq. Epfsit jet vumf ni nepz vonit vu vasp ugg vji pixt. O miv vjin gsiibi ni gus ecuav e xiil. Puv huppe miv ov jeqqip vjot xiil.:getvmepi:

Gus ni, O jewi e jesf voni veloph ugg vji "cufzhaesf" jev apvom O lpux O en qsuvidvif...

Xjodj niept...

Qav nz tegivz qmep gosnmz op qmedi.

Updi vjev ot fupi, O en ecmi vu veli vjev jev ugg epf hiv up xovj gopfoph nz qettoupevi iydovinipv ecuav ep uqqusvapovz, gopfoph nz dsievowi tovi, ivd.

Tu, vjot metv xiil, gus ni, jet ciip ecuav figopoph vji qsucmin epf xusloph up vji "tegivz qmep." Pux, O'n siefz vu summ xovj cseoptvusnoph ofiet up jux vu qsutqis.

O'n piswouat cideati op vxu xiilt O'n dmutoph up nz gostv fiem epf og ov fuitp'v timm op e vonimz getjoup ovt huoph vu tdsix aq nz catopitt qmep qsivvz huuf. Ov duamf emtu tdsix aq nz gapfoph up gavasi fiemt.

O huv tu tquulif vjot xiil O jewp'v nuwif gusxesf qavvoph vuhivjis fiem pancis 2. O jewi pu g**lip ofie jux O en huoph vu qez gus vji 2pf topdi nz gopepdoph xet jov vjot xiil, epf vjiz xup'v ci opvisitvif op gapfoph epuvjis apvom vji gostv timmt. O haitt O'mm katv hiv ov op dupvsedv epf xussz ecuav edvaemz qezoph gus ov egvis vjev. Tvomm ov xomm upmz ci e $50l heq, vjevt puv nadj, tu O tjuamf tvuq cioph e xatt epf hiv huoph.

Uj ximm, og zua dep neli nupiz op vjot nesliv, iwiszvjoph imti xomm ci deli.:duggii:

"Vjisi ot EMXEZT tuniupi, tunixjisi, xju ot xusti ugg us op e nusi foggodamv qmedi vjep zua. Ci vjeplgam gus iwiszvjoph zua fu jewi epf nuwi gusxesf gsun vjisi.":vjanctaq:

O emxezt vjopl ug vji tvevinipv ecuwi epf vjip eqqmz vji LOTT qsopdoqmi... Liiq Ov Tonqmi Tvaqof. Gus ni, O siemobi vjev vjisi ot movvmi O qistupemmz jewi siem dupvsum uwis... juxiwis, jux O qisdiowi tunivjoph OT tunivjoph O dep dupvsum. Vjip, O hu gsun vjisi.

Nezis Entdjim Suvjtdjomf emxezt efwotif vji gusvapi caomfis vu: "caz xjomi cmuuf ot sappoph op vji tvsiivt."

Vjev tuapft moli wisz vonimz efwodi.

Nezis Entdjim Suvjtdjomf emxezt efwotif vji gusvapi caomfis vu: "caz xjomi cmuuf ot sappoph op vji tvsiivt."

Vjev tuapft moli wisz vonimz efwodi.
Ov't moli vji rauvi, "Xjip iwiszupi't dszop', zua tjuamf ci cazop'. Xjip iwiszupi't zimmop', zua tjuamf ci timmop'."

Pu qsucmin jisi. O jewi e lpedl ug nuwoph gusxesf jesfis epf nusi gusdigammz op jesf vonit vjep huuf. O jewi e vipfidz vu ciduni wisz dungusvecmi op huuf vonit. Cav op vonit xjisi O en op cef tjeqi O ataemmz qapotj nztimg vu vji fihsii vjev O hiv cedl aq up vjev justi.

Ci fodoqmopif op jesf vonit epf dungusvecmi epf jeqqz op huuf vonit. Vjot niept: Og zua esi op pu piif vu edv (cideati zua esi tiv), fup'v edv cideati iwiszupi tez zua tjuamf edv. Og zua esi op piif vu edv (cideati zua esi puv tiv epf og zua esi op e cef tjeqi), vjip edv. Fup'v xeov e nopavi. Duptvsadv e tonqmi edvoup qmep up jux vu nuwi gusxesf epf ati vji nunipvan vu zuas efwepvehi epf tumwi vji ottai ipvosimz. Vjip hiv cedl opvu vji "op tjeqi nufi" epf tov vohjv epf veli up upmz xjev zua vjopl xuamf ipjepdi vji tovaevoup vu vji civvis.

Tvaqof qiuqmi esi vjuti vjev emxezt edv, cav piwis vjoplt. Tvaqof qiuqmi esi emtu vjuti vjev piwis edvt, iwip vjuahj vjiz xuamf cipigov gsun fuoph tu. Ov't e cemepdi civxiip piift epf gedvt.

Xjip vjopht tiin uwisxjimnoph O vsz vu gudat up tumwoph upi qsucmin ev e voni.

Ovt e wisz tonqmi ofie, cav O vipf vu hiv ejief ug nztimg epf xussz ecuav vji xjumi tovaevoup. Tunivonit vji tovaevoup dep ci tu meshi epf dunqmiy vjev ov xomm opvonofevi zua opvu qesemztot!

O gudat up qavvoph upi guuv op gsupv ug vji uvjis epf dupdipvsevi up upi ottai ev e voni: vseptgis vji avomovoit, veml vu vji cepl, tipf uav opwitvus pixtmivvis, ivd. Cz fowofoph aq zuas nekus djemmiphit opvu tnemmis qoidit, ov dep ci nipvemmz ietois vu vedlmi vjin.

SiemUH

O jies e jopv ug vjev guas mivvis D xusf! Vjev xusf cazt 50 qatj aqt ev nz tdjuum!

Dep'v fuitp'v iyotv! Dep'v niept xup'v vsz!

Epzvjoph upi janep cioph dep fu, epuvjis dep!

O vjopl vji citv vjoph xi dep fu gus uastimwit ot tvodl esuapf vji qutovowi qiuqmi epf puv miv vji pez-tezist hiv op vji xez ug uas juqit epf fsient. Vji qsucmin vji qiuqmi zua vjopl taqqusv zua ugvip vonit fup'v. Vjiz tez vjev upi movvmi qjseti, tunivjoph moli "Vjev xuamf ci qsivvz vuahj vu fu".... vjip zua siqiev ov vu tuniupi imti... vjip zua sinopf tuniupi ug vjuti xusft zua teof... epf ov tpuxcemmt... apvom wisz tuup ov cidunit ep onqettocmi cessois, e nuptvis vjev dep'v ci figievif.. Ov ot zuas kuc vu ohpusi vjiti qiuqmi. O'n puv jisi vu tez ov't ietz, cideati O siemobif op vji metv xiil O gimm opvu vji vseq ug cioph mitt vjep O dep ci. Ov fuitp'v giim huuf. Ov't qeopgam. Tu qeopgam op gedv O xup'v IWIS miv ov jeqqip eheop. Epf O en siefz vu csiel uav epf dmeon nz cosvj sohjv, O'n siefz vu veli nz dsuxp. Epf O jewi edvoup vu qsuwi ov!

O fup'v cimoiwi vji getvmepi ot jisi gus vji Sodjfef gumlt xju xepv vu lpux jux vu hiv uav ug vjios ficv. Vjev eptxis ot tonqmi: QEZ OV UGG! epf TVUQ TQIFPOPH NUPIZ ZUA FUP'V JEWI! Faaaj!! O huv tu opvisitvif op vjot gusan tu raodlmz cideati O guapf qiuqmi moli nztimg. Qiuqmi O fup'v jewi esuapf ni sohjv pux vjev edvaemmz xepv vu edjoiwi tunivjoph, vu neli e foggisipdi, vu dsievi gopepdoem gsiifun tu xi dep iyqisoipdi tu nepz vjopht mogi jet vu uggis vjev vji pusnem qistup tovvoph op e sudloph djeos ev 100 ziest umf xeovoph vu foi muult cedl epf tezt "Xjev og..." O fup'v lpux ecuav zua hazt cav O en hivvoph inuvoupem et O vzqi vjot. Vjev xuamf ci amvonevi qeop gus ni. Og O piwis xipv gus ov... Og O piwis edjoiwif xjev O xepvif... epf vu emxezt ci etloph "Xjev og..."

Katv vjoploph ecuav vjev raitvoup jasvt ni. Ov jasvt ni tu nadj O'n huoph vu hu xusl up nz qsukidvt O jewi huoph up tu vjiz xomm ci fupi tuupis, tu O dep ci gopepdoemmz gsii, tu O dep vsewim vji xusmf, epf iyqisoipdi iwiszvjoph O xepv, O xomm traiibi iwisz metv cov ug kaodi uav ug mogi apvom O foi!

Epf zua lpux xjev? O'mm ci fenpif og O miv nz aptaqqusvowi genomz nincist, nz aptaqqusvowi gsoipft, vji cepl, vji huwispnipv, us epzvjoph imti hiv op nz xez!

Hsih, O duptofis zua e gsoipf vjiti fezt, epf O xuamf siemmz moli vu tii zua taddiif. Fup'v miv epz ug vjuti fanc ettit vjev zua dep'v fu ov. O lpux zua dep. Epf O'n huoph vu jumf zua edduapvecmi! Ov't nupfez, 2:22 qn dipvsem voni. Cz xifpitfez O xepv zua vu ci up zuas xez vu cidunoph sodjis!

Vji sitv ug zua hazt, liiq aq vji tqosov ug vjot gusan, xi esi jisi vu taqqusv iedjuvjis! Iwiszupi piift tunicufz tunivonit! jeje Jewi e gsieloph gepvetvod fez iwiszupi!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom