What's new

This is Like Walking into Toys R Us for the 1st time

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Kreedos Phoenix

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
First, I want to let you know that this book has opened my eyes to a whole new world. I remember coming home from some party in Scottsdale, seeing a white Lamborghini and just being amazed at the beauty of the machine. It just hooked me. So when I first began to read the book, I felt an immediate connection.

In addition, I come from a single parent household; the oldest of 4 and from a background where we really didn’t have much.

I have absolutely no athletic ability and where I was from, sports was an “out” for men of color such as myself (or rapping/singing). I had the size though, I grew up fat and chubby.

I considered myself a nerd. I always would draw and loved animation. I was (and still am) the guy who would look at the end credits of an animation to see who did what.

Flash forward some years later and I’m out of school, no job and no company would hire me. I decided to move out to Phoenix in 2003.

I came out here with 500 dollars and a broke television set.
A friend of mine convinced me to go to one of those art schools that you would see on TV late at night while watching Jerry Springer. I figured I had nothing to lose so I took a shot and decided to pursue my dreams.

Moving to Phoenix absolutely changed my life. That freedom of being away from all of my doubters and having the opportunity to reinvent myself was more than motivating.

I immediately got a job at a local call center doing sales; which I had no background in. I was the #1 rep out of the gates…this increased my confidence considerably.

I started to make decent money, pulling in full time money working part time hours

I then lost 120 lbs over the course of a year (that’s another story I actually wrote a book about) and many years later met my wife, who came with a kid; moved to Ahwatukee (a beautiful suburb of Phoenix) and recently had a son of my own.

1932346_10203004770498203_692478204_n_zps63a9366c.jpg

So I’ve been out here for about 11 years and my main source of income has been in sales, working in Call Centers. It’s an act that’s worn a bit thin, as I’m selling toward someone else’s dreams, not mine.

I’ve tasted success in the past, making over six figures for a few years straight, investing and failing in a few ventures (Collection agency, writing service)

I even pursued hip hop at one point and was being looked at by Bad Boy Records

…then the economy crashed and I went through a bit of a lull for a bit.

It was then that I decided to recommit myself to personal development and began to study, write and take action toward my health and well being mentally and physically, allowing me to get out of that funk and reinvent myself.

I saw my most recent success last year, working for a larger corporation in Tempe, AZ and rising to prominence as the company's' top sales rep in the public sector.

I performed at such a high level, that I was invited to hang out with Larry Fitzgerald and even had a photo shoot with him. We hung out for a bit over an hour, and he had just started training camp a few days prior, so I was able to converse with him when his mindset was at peak level. Very awesome experience.

fitzfreed_zps1dc45d7a.jpg

The down side to working with that particular company though, was that their commission structure wasn’t really favorable to the reps.

I ended up leaving the gig for a sales job with a higher paying salary. But this gig has been absolute madness, proving that the grass isn't always greener on the other side, just less brown.

I’ve been here for a year, and am finally starting to come around and all, but I’m realizing more and more that this corporate sales lifestyle is not for me. I feel and know I'm built for the Fastlane...

Over the past 5 years, I’ve been going hard at learning how to actually animate cartoons on my own. It’s been a tenuous process, learning the software and making the actual cartoons pop…but it’s finally starting to come to fruition.

I’ve learned so much that a partner of mine suggested I make an eLearning type of site instructing people on how to make cartoons/use the software. We’ve already got the domain name and the hosting space set up for it. I've created a pretty slick logo for it as well.

CartoonFunkdotcom_zpse3f3e1a2.png

In addition, I’ve created a cartoon based on my 11 years of experience working in these call centers out here in Phoenix. Lots of mocking the slowlane/sidewalker lifestyle for sure.

It’s received a lot of love. It’s tough, because I’m doing all of the animation myself, as well as all of the voices. But this is my baby and I will see it through.

Coming to this site has been a great experience. I’m learning more and more each day and taking absolute action toward what I learn. For instance, I've been spending time on code academy learning HTML and I've recently got put up on a program that teaches you how to make apps for toddlers.

My art style always attracts kids, I actually have my boys give input on every character I create…so I know bringing my art to the app space could be a potential game changer.

I look forward to consuming and retaining, and more importantly implementing some of the practical steps from some of the brightest minds on this website while giving and contributing as much as I can where I can

I anticipate 2015 being that breakout year where I can really get away from this sidewalk/slowlane world imparted upon me during my childhood and into my adult life.

Every other weekend, I get my wife and kids in the car and we go ride out to the Ahwatukee Foothills, marveling at the nice homes with dreams of living in one. That’s our ultimate goal as a family, and this book has really given me the itch to go even harder so we can get there.

This book really gave me the knowledge and the power to act now. A part of the book that spoke to me is when Mr. Demarco mentioned that he was writing while watching the New Orleans Saints and the Patriots. I actually made an animated cartoon character from scratch that weekend during a cardinals game and it was my best one yet.

I've made the definite decision to become a Fastlaner. I will get there. Thank you for inspiring me to tap into my potential, which is unlimited.

-Kreedos

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Iqod opvsu. Ximduni vu uas movvmi duspis ug vji opvisxict.

Ximduni caffz!

Fenp... Muul ev emm vjev gev hupi.. Xjev vjev vimm't ni ot zua'si ep edvoup VELIS. Xotj zua emm vji citv.

Ximduni caffz!

Fenp... Muul ev emm vjev gev hupi.. Xjev vjev vimm't ni ot zua'si ep edvoup VELIS. Xotj zua emm vji citv.

Vjepl zua @NupizFud . Ovt figopovimz e hsopf, iwip nusi tu updi vji xiohjv ot ugg. Vjev't xjisi vji vsai esv ug fotdoqmopi dunit opvu qmez.

Fenp. Exituni opvsu. Huuf madl xovj zuas catopitt!

Nadj eqqsidoevif epf molixoti @tmi3qzhaoo

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom