What's new

This is the Forum I've Been Looking For!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

PJConnor

PARKED
In a nutshell - I have worked every job under the sun and currently work in Business Administration, now I am determined to start my own business and become my own boss and be successful.

I have never been so focused on making something happen, although I am finding the process difficult. I have read and digested every book on making money under the sun, including The Fastlane book, which I rank vey highly and have learned so much from. I commit myself daily to studying the principles of making big money and I constantly study the lives of successful entrepreneurs.

I'm very interested in real estate; however, I have very limited capital to start out. I have identified a business that I could start that does not require a huge amount of money to invest in, but the income this can earn is hugely limited. Ecommerce is something that interested me, so I am currently researching a profitable product that will sell.

Please, please, please get in touch if you are a likeminded person, as I require help and reassurance in this journey. I currently feel like my life has changed so dramatically due to the promise I have made to myself to become successful and live the fastlane lifestyle, because of this I have secluded myself from a lot of people who were having a negative effect on me and all the partying and meeting up with friends for drinks has terminated, as I spend most of my time alone thinking about how I can make this work.

I have a son who is three and a partner who I love dearly; these are my main motivators! I have watched family members who absolutely hate their jobs and are in serious debt. They believe that there are no alternative options in life than to tolerate bad wages and working conditions; personally I think that everybody can achieve financial freedom, hence why I am on this journey!

I would love to hear from like-minded people or collaborate to help each other achieve financial freedom.

If you are in the same boat as me please get in touch!

Kind regards

PJConnor

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom