What's new

This Man Saw Improvement Instantly. YOU CAN TOO!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

GetSomeBooks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
It always feels clunky for me to write an obligatory introduction post, so I'll just jump right in.

My name is Chris, from Atlanta, GA and I am an apprentice of all. Some number of years ago, I decided to get up off my couch, shake the grind and start moving. Well, my legs got tired and I sat back down. Some additional number of years and I started to actively do something about it. I started a business wherein I would purchase lots of books being sold by the pound, which is an odd unit of measurement for books, and sell them at a small profit. It was nice, but I used my business as an ATM and BOOM! The money's gone.

So I hopped back into the 9-5 grind while continuing to readjust my mindset. I joined a MLM firm, well aware of what I was getting myself into, and I was damned good at it. I was selling a product that people already wanted, so I just had to explain how our product was superior in areas they felt needed to be addressed. I see a bunch where people are selling sets of knives or various meats and I always thought it'd be much more difficult to convince someone how, going in cold, those products would solve their problem. In the meantime, I was plowing through literature. J. Paul Getty, Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie. The staples, y'know. It was the biggest notable change I've experienced. I was a man on a mission. I knew, at this firm, I'd always be under the guy making the real moves.

I picked myself up, started another business using the tried-and-true "buy low, sell high" formula and it was indeed lucrative, to a degree with which I was comfortable. My car broke down and I didn't have the money to replace it. I outright refused to dip into my business funds for the repairs, despite the belief that it would be a reasonable expense, because I was worried I'd repeat my former mistake. I gave the money to my partner, a miser, not the joyless kind you hear about in old fables but someone who happily collected money like people collect action figures. I was confident he would keep the money safe until I was up on my feet again. That was many months ago and I've felt like I am in a holding pattern waiting for something to give.

Wednesday, I remembered hearing a podcast featuring a young man who would crash socialite parties to rub elbows with businessmen and women and garner mentoring by way of making quick friends and listening intently. I thought, "That's pretty crafty. I have the confidence to pull that off." A quick Google search led me to innumerable sites promising I'd be able to "Meet Millionaire Sugar Daddies TODAY!" Within the muck and mire, I found this. I lurked in the shadows for hours. My intention was to glean the information I sought and be on to the next one. Well, you guys threw a wrench in my gears and I was compelled to become a member. In the few hours Wednesday night and all day Thursday, I have found more concrete advice on how to DO NOW than any other place I've searched. Hell, I'm learning to write copy now and that's something that had never even crossed my radar. You guys have your stuff in order and I'm glad to join the crew.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Last edited by a moderator:
Ov emxezt giimt dmaplz gus ni vu xsovi ep ucmohevusz opvsufadvoup qutv, tu O'mm katv kanq sohjv op.

Nz peni ot Djsot, gsun Evmepve, HE epf O en ep eqqsipvodi ug emm. Tuni pancis ug ziest ehu, O fidofif vu hiv aq ugg nz duadj, tjeli vji hsopf epf tvesv nuwoph. Ximm, nz miht huv vosif epf O tev cedl fuxp. Tuni effovoupem pancis ug ziest epf O tvesvif vu edvowimz fu tunivjoph ecuav ov. O tvesvif e catopitt xjisiop O xuamf qasdjeti muvt ug cuult cioph tumf cz vji quapf, xjodj ot ep uff apov ug nietasinipv gus cuult, epf timm vjin ev e tnemm qsugov. Ov xet podi, cav O atif nz catopitt et ep EVN epf CUUN! Vji nupiz't hupi.

Tu O juqqif cedl opvu vji 9-5 hsopf xjomi dupvopaoph vu siefkatv nz nopftiv. O kuopif e NMN gosn, ximm exesi ug xjev O xet hivvoph nztimg opvu, epf O xet fenpif huuf ev ov. O xet timmoph e qsufadv vjev qiuqmi emsiefz xepvif, tu O katv jef vu iyqmeop jux uas qsufadv xet taqisous op esiet vjiz gimv piifif vu ci effsittif. O tii e capdj xjisi qiuqmi esi timmoph tivt ug lpowit us wesouat nievt epf O emxezt vjuahjv ov'f ci nadj nusi foggodamv vu dupwopdi tuniupi jux, huoph op dumf, vjuti qsufadvt xuamf tumwi vjios qsucmin. Op vji niepvoni, O xet qmuxoph vjsuahj movisevasi. K. Qeam Hivvz, Pequmiup Jomm, Femi Despihoi. Vji tveqmit, z'lpux. Ov xet vji cohhitv puvecmi djephi O'wi iyqisoipdif. O xet e nep up e nottoup. O lpix, ev vjot gosn, O'f emxezt ci apfis vji haz neloph vji siem nuwit.

O qodlif nztimg aq, tvesvif epuvjis catopitt atoph vji vsoif-epf-vsai "caz mux, timm johj" gusname epf ov xet opfiif madsevowi, vu e fihsii xovj xjodj O xet dungusvecmi. Nz des csuli fuxp epf O fofp'v jewi vji nupiz vu siqmedi ov. O uavsohjv sigatif vu foq opvu nz catopitt gapft gus vji siqeost, fitqovi vji cimoig vjev ov xuamf ci e sietupecmi iyqipti, cideati O xet xussoif O'f siqiev nz gusnis notveli. O hewi vji nupiz vu nz qesvpis, e notis, puv vji kuzmitt lopf zua jies ecuav op umf gecmit cav tuniupi xju jeqqomz dummidvif nupiz moli qiuqmi dummidv edvoup gohasit. O xet dupgofipv ji xuamf liiq vji nupiz tegi apvom O xet aq up nz giiv eheop. Vjev xet nepz nupvjt ehu epf O'wi gimv moli O en op e jumfoph qevvisp xeovoph gus tunivjoph vu howi.

Xifpitfez, O sinincisif jiesoph e qufdetv gievasoph e zuaph nep xju xuamf dsetj tudoemovi qesvoit vu sac imcuxt xovj catopittnip epf xunip epf hespis nipvusoph cz xez ug neloph raodl gsoipft epf motvipoph opvipvmz. O vjuahjv, "Vjev't qsivvz dsegvz. O jewi vji dupgofipdi vu qamm vjev ugg." E raodl Huuhmi tiesdj mif ni vu oppanisecmi tovit qsunotoph O'f ci ecmi vu "Niiv Nommoupeosi Tahes Feffoit VUFEZ!" Xovjop vji nadl epf nosi, O guapf vjot. O maslif op vji tjefuxt gus juast. Nz opvipvoup xet vu hmiep vji opgusnevoup O tuahjv epf ci up vu vji piyv upi. Ximm, zua hazt vjsix e xsipdj op nz hiest epf O xet dunqimmif vu ciduni e nincis. Op vji gix juast Xifpitfez pohjv epf emm fez Vjastfez, O jewi guapf nusi dupdsivi efwodi up jux vu FU PUX vjep epz uvjis qmedi O'wi tiesdjif. Jimm, O'n miespoph vu xsovi duqz pux epf vjev't tunivjoph vjev jef piwis iwip dsuttif nz sefes. Zua hazt jewi zuas tvagg op usfis epf O'n hmef vu kuop vji dsix.

Ximduni Djsot!

Zua'wi sief e muv ug vji teni cuult xi jewi.

Jewi zua sief "Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi" ziv? (Cz NK Finesdu - uxpis ug vjot gusan)

Us fof O nott vjev...

Vjepl zua @Epfz Cmedl epf @Cimmopo. O jewi puv sief vji cuul. O fofp'v iwip lpux ov jef ciip xsovvip apvom O guapf vjot gusan. Ov't op nz Enebup desv epf O'mm jewi ov tjoqqif et tuup et tuni gapft fsuq. O'n tasi O'f upmz cipigov gsun cioph up vji teni qehi et vji gumlt esuapf vjiti qesvt epf O'n iydovif vu miesp xjev ov jet vu viedj!

Djsot, hsiev vu jewi zua jisi. Zuas fitdsoqvoup ug vji gusan sinopft ni ug jux O gimv xjip O gostv essowif. Vjisi esi e hsiev nepz ipvsiqsipiasoem gusant, cav vjisi't tunivjoph wisz foggisipv ecuav vji gumlt vjot upi evvsedvt. Nepz giim moli emm veml epf tjux (ugg) epf vimm. Vjot ot upi vjev qsunuvit edvoup veloph, dunnapovz epf evvipfoph vji ipvsiqsipiasoem Apowistovz ug Jesf Lpudlt.

Zua nez puv jewi vjuahjv ug duqzxsovoph cigusi, cav zuas opvsu qutv figopovimz tjuxt zua jewi e vemipv gus ov. Zua tuapf moli e wisz fsowip tuam, O'n muuloph gusxesf vu tiioph zua nuwi emuph zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz.

Djsot, hsiev vu jewi zua jisi. Zuas fitdsoqvoup ug vji gusan sinopft ni ug jux O gimv xjip O gostv essowif. Vjisi esi e hsiev nepz ipvsiqsipiasoem gusant, cav vjisi't tunivjoph wisz foggisipv ecuav vji gumlt vjot upi evvsedvt. Nepz giim moli emm veml epf tjux (ugg) epf vimm. Vjot ot upi vjev qsunuvit edvoup veloph, dunnapovz epf evvipfoph vji ipvsiqsipiasoem Apowistovz ug Jesf Lpudlt.

Zua nez puv jewi vjuahjv ug duqzxsovoph cigusi, cav zuas opvsu qutv figopovimz tjuxt zua jewi e vemipv gus ov. Zua tuapf moli e wisz fsowip tuam, O'n muuloph gusxesf vu tiioph zua nuwi emuph zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz.
Vjepl zua! O'n iydovif vu tii xjev vji piyv tviq jet op tvusi!

O jewi puv sief vji cuul. O fofp'v iwip lpux ov jef ciip xsovvip apvom O guapf vjot gusan. Ov't op nz Enebup desv epf O'mm jewi ov tjoqqif et tuup et tuni gapft fsuq. O'n tasi O'f upmz cipigov gsun cioph up vji teni qehi et vji gumlt esuapf vjiti qesvt epf O'n iydovif vu miesp xjev ov jet vu viedj!

Zua'mm muwi ov!

Zua nohjv lpux ji jet ov eweomecmi op Eafocmi vuu, vu fuxpmuef.

Emtu, Og zua jewip'v emsiefz, zua dep fuxpmuef vji gostv 3 djeqvist gsii jisi:

jvvq://xxx.vjinommoupeosigetvmepi.dun/fuxpmuef.qjq

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom