What's new

Time for a shift

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Robin 133

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi all,

I'm Robin, 33 in the UK.

In many ways I've had a good career. I've worked hard in the Charity sector for a decade. I'm currently working internationally and support people with disabilities to access their rights. I've focused on building self determination in people and helping them take control of their lives.

I've enjoyed my various jobs in this field for the most part, but have always had an itch that it's not really what I'm meant to be doing.

The demands are high and the returns are low, especially the financial reward. I've worked long hours doing my best to pull people out of crappy situations and that's landed me broke and in debt.

Now I know I've made my choices, I got me where I am. But over the past year I've been waking up to a lot of realities of the world, one of the biggest is that I shouldn't have to sacrifice my life setup to facilitate others. I want to start a family soon and just wouldn't feel comfortable doing that with my current income and with little opportunity to grow in that area.

Over the past year I've made great progress in many ways:

I stopped drinking alcohol, which was a problem for me.

I went from being very overweight to building a good physique, which is getting better everyday

I hired a mentor and started building a coaching business to help others stop drinking, this lost momentum but I havent stopped working on various things to keep moving forward.

I learnt skills in making content, writing and surprised myself with a talent for sales calls.

I have done a tonne of work on my mindset.

I've built a good meditation routine.

I attracted an amazing woman and we're in a great relationship.

I have managed to navigate the recent death of my sister without falling apart and have been able to support my loved ones.

So in many ways I'm happy with some of the progress, I'm doing a lot better than I was this time last year when I was overweight, living on friends sofas, drinking loads and really miserable.

But…. I'm still bloody broke and worried about paying the bills.

A lambo may be nice, but what I'm really after is freedom. Freedom to buy my friends dinner, freedom to pay for good health care for my loved ones, freedom to travel when and where I want. And freedom to work on things I want to work on, rather than projects that are dictated by random funders.

I'm currently in £13k debt + my student loan.
I'm earning £29k a year.
I managed to find a cheap place to live, but when this ends I probably can't afford to rent in the city I call home.

So I need a shift, and I want to make that shift asap.

One thing I've noticed is I have pretty much zero people in my life who want to explore financial freedom. People cringe when I talk about wanting to make money or things like sales.

I also found working a full time, high demanding job while trying to set something up was, well challenging. But I'm willing to put the work in and as soon as I've matched my income I can leave and go full time on this.

Ive got a few ideas of paths to follow and I am
looking forward to chatting with some of you about them on here. I've watched a few summaries and have just started Millionaire Fast lane, it seems like the way.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni, hsiev vu jewi ze. Eqqsidoevi vji opvsufadvoup.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom