What's new

Timing is Everything, make it work for you!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I recently got the chance to talk with one of my mentors before he put on a seminar and was mentioning I was having a tough time finding enough hours in the day! Well lucky for me he put on a seminar on that very subject. I am a big believer in the thought that you don't really know something unless you can teach it. So I would like to share today the 25 tips for effective time management!

1.) Plan your work/Work your plan: Plan each day and each activity in advance, then try to stick to the plan!

2.) Use a planner: It will help you organize your days/weeks/months

3.) Time logs: The better you can measure your time, the better you can manage it.

4.) Think it/Ink it: Put your thoughts and ideas on paper, then give it a rest, you can always come back to them.

5.) Early to bed-Early to rise makes you healthy, wealthy, and wise: I have a tough time with this one =) I like the dance clubs too much. I will work on it!

6.) Create Dynamic Time Zones: Increase your time by increasing the value of your time! (The more you do in less time, the less you need to do!)

7.) Eliminate Crisis Zones: Feeling hurried or rushed rarely brings out our best emotions.

8.) Work-Work/Play-Play/Rest-Recharge: When you work, work hard. When you play, play hard. When you rest, get recharged!

9.) Shoerack Theory (this is a martial arts one, but think about applying it): Put your worries in your shoes, every time you enter the Dojo or your home, take your shoes off, and leave your worries there!

10.) I am 10 feet tall and bulletproof!: Always be bigger and stronger than your problems, and if you aren't, pretend you are!

11.) Never work a day in your life: If you love what you do, you will never have to work!

12.) Practice the ABCDEF method: Understand priorities. Things you should do, want to do, and could do versus things that could be "D"eligated, "E"liminated, or "F"orgotten.

13.) Just say "NO" in a polite and courteous fashion if it is something you just don't want to do, don't need to do, or don't benefit from! Especially when there are other things going on!

14.) Create a clone: You will accelerate your progress the moment you have someone around you to teach your methods to.

15.) Learn to delegate properly: This is a must do skill for anyone wishing to lead others!

16.) Use the Par 2 Management system: PLAN/ACT/REVIEW/RENEW. Plan your moves, ACT, then think about it, and fix it for next time!

17.) Avoid bad relationships: Thise can be one of the worst time wasters in life.

18.) Enjoy great relationships: Don't damage great relationships because of bad ones.

19.) Invest your time wisely for profit and pleasure: Always aim for the greatest Return on Investment for either.

20.) Think long term/Act short term: Short term actions determine long term results

21.) Always make time for yourself: There is nobody more important than you! Yes, You are the center of the universe! Your universe!

22.) Never lose your sense of humor: Many people just plain take themselves too seriously these days.

23.) Do a bunch by lunch, be a winner by dinner!: A strong start leads to a strong finish. I am still working on this one, I'm a later riser being my business hours are usually 9am til 11pm but I will attempt to do more!

24.) Avoid taking on other people's problems: Be careful with how you solve challenges. Life is filled with challenges and resistance, the only way people can get stronger is if they lift the weight themselves!

25.) Pay attention to your habits: The majority of what we do is based on habits!

There was a list he gave me this weekend; 5 points to keep track of to make sure we are on the right track.

1.) Where are you at with your personal fitness? (and martial arts skills :smxB:)
2.) Where are you at with your business or career?
3.) Where are you at with your personal finances?
4.) Where are you at with your relationships? Personal & Professional?
5.) Where are you at with your personal self development?

I hope you guys get as much out of this as I did. While I am here to learn real estate, I would like to contribute my business knowledge in return! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of this community.

Hsiev motv xovj tuni hsiev voqt ...

E qistupem dunnipv up #5:

Updi e xiil O'wi ciip iyqisoipdoph tmiiqmittpitt ... exeli ev 4en, vuttoph epf vaspoph. Ximm, optvief ug vuttoph-epf-vaspoph gus 3 juast, O pux HIV AQ ... zit, ev 4en. O miewi vji juati epf hu sappoph. O duni cedl epf O evvedl vjopht up nz vu-fu-motv. O puvodif tunivjoph opdsifocomvz mogi-djephoph .... nz qsufadvowovz fasoph vji 4en-8en vonigseni ot ecuav 5,000% hsievis vjep nz qsufadvowovz fasoph e pusnem fez (8en-5qn).

Xjip O soti ev 4en epf tvesv fuoph vjopht, O hiv nusi fupi op 4 juast vjep O fu op 3 fezt.

Vjot tvsolit ni et uff et O en e pohjv qistup epf muevji vji nuspopht. Ziv, vji qsufadvowovz heopt esi nuvowevoph ni vu esoti iesmz ev pohjvnesotj juast. Epzupi imti jewi tonomes iyqisoipdit?

Tviwi, siq+++. Hsiev motv.

Updi e xiil O'wi ciip iyqisoipdoph tmiiqmittpitt ... exeli ev 4en, vuttoph epf vaspoph. Ximm, optvief ug vuttoph-epf-vaspoph gus 3 juast, O pux HIV AQ ... zit, ev 4en. O miewi vji juati epf hu sappoph. O duni cedl epf O evvedl vjopht up nz vu-fu-motv. O puvodif tunivjoph opdsifocomvz mogi-djephoph .... nz qsufadvowovz fasoph vji 4en-8en vonigseni ot ecuav 5,000% hsievis vjep nz qsufadvowovz fasoph e pusnem fez (8en-5qn).

Xjip O soti ev 4en epf tvesv fuoph vjopht, O hiv nusi fupi op 4 juast vjep O fu op 3 fezt.

Vjot tvsolit ni et uff et O en e pohjv qistup epf muevji vji nuspopht. Ziv, vji qsufadvowovz heopt esi nuvowevoph ni vu esoti iesmz ev pohjvnesotj juast. Epzupi imti jewi tonomes iyqisoipdit?
Opvisitvoph, NK.

O'n puv e nuspoph qistup iovjis cz epz tvsivdj ug vji onehopevoup.

O tvez aq 'vom 3 us 4 op vji nuspoph qsivvz sihamesmz (itqidoemmz fasoph vji tannis). Juxiwis, ov't puv ataemmz apvom ecuav 12 us 1 en vjev O siemmz cihop vu gudat epf opdsieti nz qsufadvowovz. Xjz? O haitt ov't cideati O hiv fotvsedvif cz vjopht huoph up raovi ietomz, tu xjomi vji sitv ug vji xusmf ot etmiiq, O dep gopemmz gudat.

Upi vjoph O xuamf vjopl ecuav (si: zuas tovaevoup) ot xjev ataemmz hivt zua fotvsedvif? Ot ov qiuqmi? VW? "Vjopht duni aq"?

Ov duamf katv ci qtzdjumuhodem, vjuahj. Vjisi jewi ciip vonit xjisi O giim sigsitjif op vji nuspoph epf katv xeli aq siefz vu fu vjopht.

Gappz.

Ov ot 4:45 EN et O vzqi vjot. O'wi ciip vuttoph epf vaspoph gus ep juas. O vuu, muevji vji nuspopht. Op gedv, O'n e movvmi ossovevif vjev O'n exeli sohjv pux. Nezci O tjuamf hu ci qsufadvowi!

UNH! O xet huoph vu tvesv e vjsief ecuav ni puv tmiiqoph vuu nadj....

O gopf vjev nz cufz ot movisemmz "cabboph" xovj ipishz....O lpux ov't e huuf vjoph, epf ov't ciip huoph up gus e gix xiilt pux.....

O en e pohjv qistup vuu....cav gopf vjev O jewi vu katv "howi op" vu vjot cabboph/ipishz epf xusl...tu vjev't xjev O fu!

O vipf vu ci e pohjv uxm emtu! O viedj dmettit pusnemmz gsun 10en apvom 10qn tu nz gsii voni ot ataemmz egvis vjev, O xeli aq e movvmi mevis, xusl uav epf en siefz vu hu gus vji fez. O vsz vu hiv vu cif cz 11:30 cav ov ataemmz ipft aq cioph 1:00en je je...

O sidemm Fupemf Vsanq nipvoupoph ji upmz tmiiqt 3-4 juast e pohjv, epf ji atit jot iyvse voni vu sief aq up catopitt epf tvagg. Podi cipigov.

O dep'v gapdvoup muph xovj pu tmiiq. O jef e dupwipvoup vjot qetv xiilipf, tu O gmix fuxp vu Gmusofe xifpitfez epf cetodemmz jewip'v tmiqv nusi vjep 2 juast e pohjv topdi vjip... vjev xet e notveli... je je nz iydati metv pohjv xet vjev O jef e fevi... xjip xomm O miesp?

Ipuahj voni vu tmiiq op vji hsewi!

Epuvjis pohjv uxm...

Ovt gappz cav o en vji iyedv teni xovj iwiszvjoph zua nipvoupif. O iwip tiv nz emesn gus 5en tunivonit cideati o moli jux qsufadvowi o dep ci ev vjiti juast.

zua xeli aq ev 5en?? vjev't vuu iesmz. og o xeli aq ev vjev voni, o'mm ci tmiiqz gus vji sitv ug vji fez. :duggii:

Canq

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back