• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

INTRO Topic : I just want to say hello

AdrianW1807

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
60%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hello,

okay Im going to be honest.
I really wanted to just drop a : „Hello“

But okay since everyone is writinge here something. Im going to do that too.

About me in short form:

Im Adrian, 22 years old, from Germany, 2 older brothers, a cool cat.

From 16-18 I was really addicted to Weed. When I say really, I mean really.
This is not like smoking 2 joints a day. You can imagine it like a addicted cigarettes smoker smoking his cigarettes.

Yep,then it happened after my 18 birthday the psychosis set in.

I started to talk with god and the devil.
Friends from real life, stars I watched in the tv when I was younger,….,….

(A very long story and when I tell people about my experiences in the psychosis (btw I had 2) their faces go from interested to shocked to questioning the whole world.

If you want to know how it feels after psychosis just imagine your hardest heartbreak that you ever experienced multiplied by 40.

I lost my will to live.

Literally like a dead soul walking on earth. Suicide thoughts was a daily thing. I lost the trust to the people I love, all of my friend‘s.
Trust to my self.

I would have never killed myself because I didnt wanted to let my family feel more pain and obviously not a pain like that.

Instead I prayed to god to let me die while I sleep. I couldnt cry anymore, my body just kept cramping up.

This was the last time I cried probably now 3years ago.

Its not like that I cant feel sadness and sometimes there is coming a little tear down my eyes but yeah.

Okay shit I didnt want to turn this into a therapy group post.
( Just wanted to give a little detail about me)

Right now I feel better than ever. I fought through this part of my life and after that Im grateful it happened like this. After 2 years on meds Im finally my true self again.

There are a lot of studies how people live after psychosis.

Yep and I am on the good side of this studies.

After all that I see it like a veeery big „Personal Growth“

Yep thats all I wanted to say first.

You guys probably dont want to hear about this basic mindset stuff, so I leave it out.

I use this forum to improve my english (you probably noticed that by reading my text)

And to learn from people who are on the same lane like me ;)

Fun Fact :
I started a skateboard course with a friend in elementary school 1€ per hour.

My dads phone got following calls :

1 call from a course customer
5 calls from people who said we have to take down the flyers :(

We earned 2€

If you have any questions hit me up

Have a great day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Welcome to the forum! That's quite a story. Seems like you went through a lot. Glad you're doing better now.

What attracted you to join the forum? What kind of fastlane plans or pursuits are you thinking about or doing?

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Vjev't raovi e tvusz. Tiint moli zua xipv vjsuahj e muv. Hmef zua'si fuoph civvis pux.

Xjev evvsedvif zua vu kuop vji gusan? Xjev lopf ug getvmepi qmept us qastaovt esi zua vjoploph ecuav us fuoph?
Jiz Cilov,

Xjev evvsedvif ni: Ovt wisz tonqmi = vji sohjv ipwosupnipv, qiuqmi xju esi neloph nusi nupiz vjep ni, qiuqmi xju jewi nusi lpuxmifhi op esi ug lpuxmifhit on opvisitvif op, onqsuwoph nz iphmotj - miesp gsun qiuqmi xju esi nusi efwepdif.

On puv gopotjif xovj vji cuul ziv, cav ov situpevit xovj ni.

Nz Ofie xjodj O en dassipvmz onqminipvoph govt vu vji dupdiqv epf miespopht gsun Nesdu

Jux muph esi zua op vji hsuaq?

Epf fof zua emsiefz netvis vji getvmepi us esi zua tvomm up vji suef?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back