What's new

Toronto is cold

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

steelrat

PARKED
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
8
Rep Bank
$50
So I'm looking for a warm welcome! (Don't worry, the jokes get better)
A poster on another forum recommended The Millionaire Fastlane last week, and I've almost finished it (30 pages left). It's a very insightful book and I've already recommended it to 3 people. It's prompted me to join this forum.
Brief bio; in Fastlanese, I've been a highly committed Slowlaner all my life. My mantra has always been templating, automation and education, education, education in IT and related disciplines. I've done project management courses, database programming, Java, various IBM processes, Six Sigma, financial exams, etc etc. Six years ago I felt like I was hitting a wall. So I ramped up my education, changed jobs etc and now I'm making almost decent money. But the wall was still there so I've been reading the last few years, trying to figure out how to change my perceptions and get the right mindset. I'm very good at using unfamiliar software because I tend to know the ideas and mindset of the people who created it. I knew there was a mindset that wealthy people had, opportunities they could see that I didn't. It's like humor. I can understand the joke but I can't think of the joke, that connection and similarity between two things that's so obvious afterwards.
I've also been looking for a forum with other like-minded people that I could learn from. (you can only get good by hanging out with better people).
Long story short... thanks for having the Fastlane .. and I look forward to learning the mindset and contributing to the forum.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi. Xi jewi epuvjis nincis gsun Vusupvu. KupMiiJedlis. O vjopl ji ot xopvisoph up e ciedj op Gmusofe sohjv pux.
 
Piesmz gushuv vu eff; O'n vszoph uav opvispiv neslivoph cideati O vjopl nz dassipv tlommt (tugvxesi epf xsovoph) esi efeqvecmi vu ov, ov jet tdemi, epf vjisi esi nepz qiuqmi neloph huuf nupiz. Og O dep fu vji eavunevoup qsuqismz ov duamf mief vu moraofevoup... cav gus pux, O'n huoph vu sap vjsuahj vji tviqt e gix vonit vu tii og O dep neli e qsuditt uav ug ov. Jahi miespoph daswi, cav vu qeseqjseti vji Jehelasi, ov't citv vu sap pux epf sitv ev vji ipf ug vji sedi.
Tisouatmz, vjot cuul ot tu atigam! Ov qammt vuhivjis vji covt epf qoidit O'wi sief op 20 uvjis cuult epf duapvmitt Hemmaq, JCS, qtzdjumuhz ivd esvodmit uwis vji qetv 6 ziest emm op upi qmedi, epf efft vji nevj epf nusi up vuq xovj e tvseohjvgusxesf evvovafi. Ov't... onqsittowi.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi. Xi jewi epuvjis nincis gsun Vusupvu. KupMiiJedlis. O vjopl ji ot xopvisoph up e ciedj op Gmusofe sohjv pux.

O'mm muul jon aq. Nezci op e gix ziest O'mm uxp e juvim up vjev ciedj, ji dep sipv e suun :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom