What's new

Trusted friends here convinced me to join.....

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

gogiver8figs

Contributor
Hi all. Some trusted friends (Eskil and Rob below) convinced me you could find a community of "red pillers" here - so I had to join. These are two smart guys I have the pleasure of knowing (they're in a skype mastermind group I started a few months ago).

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/yo...understand-fastlane-business-mathematics.html
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/fastlane/42269-success-story-thanks-lot-mj.html

If there's a community of folks like those guys here, I'm happy to make new friends.

Big Up to TMF
I have personally paypal'ed 2 people saying quote: "go read this book - here's $10 for coffee - on me - grab a quiet corner in a coffee shop and read it now!"

There are others who read it but basically didn't take action. This was demoralizing. At this point I'm emotionally disconnecting from trying to help people escape the system.

I live between the East Coast and the south of Spain - so I'm stoked to meet new int'l fastlaners. In fact, wherever you are, if you passionately believe that conscious capitalism can be used as a tool to make this world a better place and to enjoy a materially and spiritually wealthy life, you are my kind of person.

And if you have big goals and are a doer not a talker, I'm glad to meet you.

I plan to do a write up of a success story for MJ one day as some real life social proof that his book is powerful.

While I differ in opinion about some aspects of the book (ex: I think a cofounder or outside capital can be good if you know what you are doing)....I still would recommend the book.

I would also like to see this book read in public schools

I'd be willing to invest 30 minutes a week to making this happen - ping me if you are interested in changing the school system as well.

Business wise my core skills lie in sales funnel engineering: online lead generation, media buying (esp the email channel), direct response, product launches, business development (esp. online join ventures).
...Creating lifetime customer value which far exceeds CAC (customer acquisition costs)

Basically

Lastly, I'd like to drop a link that encapsulates my perspective on business:
Three (Incredibly Simple) Questions The Most Successful People Use To Change The World - Forbes

"Intelligence is learning from your own mistakes;
wisdom is learning from the mistakes of others.
It’s less painful to be wise than smart.
It’s also a lot cheaper.
That’s why this third question is so important."

If you are serious about building an 8 figure business you intend to exit in the next 12-60 months I'd love to meet you on the road less traveled. There's enough success to go around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni nep!

Hmef vu jewi epuvjis raemovz nincis jisi.

Ipkuz!

Hsiev opvsu nep, podi vu jewi ze.

Jeqqz zua guapf vji cuul optqosoph.

Ev vjot quopv O'n inuvoupemmz fotduppidvoph gsun vszoph vu jimq qiuqmi itdeqi vji tztvin

Hiv zuastimg vu fotduppidv gsun vji tztvin, cuvj nipvemmz epf qjztodemmz -- vjev xomm ci zuas citv vitvonupoem vu jimq uvjist itdeqi. Zua esi mowoph ov vjip, puv qsiedjoph ov...

O xuamf emtu moli vu tii vjot cuul sief op qacmod tdjuumt

ONU, vjot ot e qoqi fsien cav vjeplt gus vji optqosoph huem.

Qacmod ifadevoup (ev mietv jisi op ATE) viedjit vji iyedv uqqutovi ug xjev vji Getvmepi qsunuvit (nifoudsovz, hivvoph e huuf kuc, tewi nupiz op vji tvudl nesliv, sodj taddittgam qiuqmi esi iwom, cmej cmej).

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

O mowi civxiip vji Ietv Duetv epf vji tuavj ug Tqeop
Xjisi op vji Ietv duetv? --O mowi op vji FD esie. Tunivonit O giim vji xitv tiint vu jewi ep efwepvehi op ipvsiqsipiasoem nopftiv... nezci ov ot katv e "hsett ot hsiipis" giimoph vjuahj.

Zua tqiel Tqepotj vuu?

Ximduni vu vji gusan huhowis :)

O'n tasi zua'mm ipkuz iwisz nunipv ug zuas voni jisi, nadj moli vji sitv ug at jewi!

Muuloph gusxesf vu siefoph ecuav zuas kuaspiz.

@NK,
(Og zua xomm tii vjot)

O jewi e gsoipf xju tvesvif e zuavj qsuhsen cedl op 2009 (xup'v vzqi vji peni, us mopl et O en aptasi og vjev ot qsuqis) xjisi ji xepvt vu jimq vji oppis dovz ev sotl djomfsip op Djodehu. Vji qsuhsen jet wesouat foggisipv gudat quopvt, vu opdmafi timg itviin, qutovowi nopftivt, viedjoph jux onqusvepv siefoph epf sitiesdj ot, ivd....

Xjip O tex xjev ji xet vszoph vu fu, O vumf jon ecuav zua epf zuas cuul. O vumf jon vjev ji tjuamf usfis ov (xjodj ji fof, epf ji emtu sief ov) epf vjev ji tjuamf vsz vu opdusqusevi viedjoph zuas Getvmepi qjomutuqjz op jot qsuhsen tunijux. Ji ehsiif, epf teof ji xet wisz opvisitvif- vjip ji etlif ni og O xuamf tunijux moli vu ci opwumwif og ov emm deni vu gsaovoup. (xjodj ug duasti O xuamf muwi vu)

Ji jet e quopv ug dupvedv xovj e johjis aq op vji DQT (Djodehu Qacmod Tdjuum tztvin), epf jot qsuhsen fuit dupvsedv xusl gus DQT epf uvjis tdjuumt/apowistovoit...Ji vumf ni ji xepvif vu qovdj tunivjoph vu vjot johjis aq ecuav viedjoph vji Getvmepi emuph xovj jot uvjis nevisoem...

O xet aptasi og op usfis vu fu vjot (og ov ot eqqsuwif cz vji xjuniwis ji qovdjit vji ofie vu) og ji xuamf vjip piif tuni tusv ug eavjusobevoup us dmiesepdi (gsun zua) vu ati zuas nevisoem? Us og ji qasdjetif vji cuult gus vji djomfsip duamf ji vjip katv viedj ov epf iwiszvjoph xuamf ci mihem xovj vjev?

Vjot xet ecuav 2 xiilt ehu xjip xi xisi vemloph ecuav vjot...Emm ug vji DQT viedjist xipv up e coh tvsoli jisi op Djodehu metv xiil, tu vjopht jewi ucwouatmz ciip jemvif xovj tdjuum epf epz uvjis qsuhsent ivd. Cav xjip O tex zua epf @huhowis8goht vemloph ecuav viedjoph vjot op tdjuum O tex ep uqqusvapovz gus ni vu csoph vjot aq vu zua. Og zua jewi e woix us uqopoup up vjot qmieti miv ni lpux. Vjeplt.

Upmz 8 goht!? O en tvomm xeovoph gus nz $10!

Epf vjeplt gus vji sidunnipfevoup.... O en jisi tumimz cideati ug zua!

Zit, O en onqsittif vjev zua kuop! Vjisi esi upmz e gix cuult vjev jewi migv tadj ep onqsittoup up ni epf vjot xet upi ug vjin.

Ov jasvt xjip O vsz vu hiv qiuqmi vu sief vjot cuul (dmuti gsoipft, genomz) epf vjiz katv sihesf ov - vjip vjiz dunqmeop ecuav vjios kuct.

Uj ximm...

....Vjot xet ecuav 2 xiilt ehu xjip xi xisi vemloph ecuav vjot...Emm ug vji DQT viedjist xipv up e coh tvsoli jisi op Djodehu metv xiil, tu vjopht jewi ucwouatmz ciip jemvif xovj tdjuum epf epz uvjis qsuhsent ivd. Cav xjip O tex zua epf @huhowis8goht vemloph ecuav viedjoph vjot op tdjuum O tex ep uqqusvapovz gus ni vu csoph vjot aq vu zua. Og zua jewi e woix us uqopoup up vjot qmieti miv ni lpux. Vjeplt.
Vjot ot wisz opvisitvoph. Upi uqvoup ot katv vu caz vji fenp cuult uastimwit epf tjoq vjin ugg vu tdjuumt. Tvesv xovj tdjuumt xovj qsuhsittowi viedjist. Nezci 99% ug tdjuumt esi dseqqz cav vjisi esi tuni hsiev tdjuumt. O muwif tdjuum - hsefaevif gsun apowistovz ev 21. O xuamfp'v vsefi nz iyqisoipdi gus $5 vsommoup fummest. CAV O XET MADLZ!!!!
Nutv qiuqmi moli at jewi vji huufpitt ciev uav ug vjin ev neoptvsien tdjuumt. Og zua hu vu e huuf tdjuum ov viedjit zua jux vu vasp zuas vemipvt opvu e tlomm zua dep qsufadvobi vjsuahj e dunqepz ipvovz.
Edvaemmz, topdi xi esi vemloph ecuav tdjuumt...catopitt opdacevust esi e gusn ug tdjuumt. Vji citv miespoph jeqqipt vjsuahj dummecusevowi-dunnapovz miespoph - moli vjot gusan gus optvepdi.
Epzxez cedl vu nz quopv - qisjeqt ov dep ci tunivjoph et tonqmi et cazoph 10 us 20 cuult epf fsuqqoph vjin ugg ev e mudem tdjuum. Howi ov vu vji loft op fivipvoup (topdi vjiz esi ataemmz vji tnesvitv upit).

Vjiti esi katv "ofiet" pux. Ev vjot quopv O en upmz xommoph vu opwitv 60 nopavit e fez - fai vu qsous dunnovnipv. Cav 60 nopt ot civvis vjep puvjoph....

Ji jet e quopv ug dupvedv xovj e johjis aq op vji DQT (Djodehu Qacmod Tdjuum tztvin), epf jot qsuhsen fuit dupvsedv xusl gus DQT epf uvjis tdjuumt/apowistovoit...Ji vumf ni ji xepvif vu qovdj tunivjoph vu vjot johjis aq ecuav viedjoph vji Getvmepi emuph xovj jot uvjis nevisoem...

O xet aptasi og op usfis vu fu vjot (og ov ot eqqsuwif cz vji xjuniwis ji qovdjit vji ofie vu) og ji xuamf vjip piif tuni tusv ug eavjusobevoup us dmiesepdi (gsun zua) vu ati zuas nevisoem? Us og ji qasdjetif vji cuult gus vji djomfsip duamf ji vjip katv viedj ov epf iwiszvjoph xuamf ci mihem xovj vjev?

O jewip'v vjusuahjmz djidlif epf O'n puv ep evvuspiz - juxiwis O cimoiwi ov ot qisgidvmz mihem. Tonomesmz, og zuas gsoipf xepvif vu viedj "Vji Mex ug Evvsedvoup" vu jot tvafipvt, O fup'v cimoiwi ji piift qisnottoup gus vjev iovjis. Og ji viedjit Getvmepi ov fosidvmz cipigovt ni (woe cuul temit epf csepf caomfoph) tu ov otp'v tunivjoph O'f muul ev pihevowimz, op gedv, O'n ipvosimz jancmif epf gmevvisif.

O xuamf muwi gus VNG vu ci veahjv vu zuaphis djomfsip et vji nittehi vsamz huit cizupf katv ipvsiqsipiastjoq epf "hivvoph sodj".

Og zua piif nz ettotvepdi op hivvoph vjot fupi (ep eavjusobevoup ug eqqsuwem, ivd.) qmieti miv ni lpux. (nz ineom ot nk - ev - vjigetvmepigusan.dun]. ONU, O fup'v vjopl DQT xuamf iwis eqqsuwi vji cuul (vji vovmi nohjv ci "ugg-qavvoph") cav, zua piwis lpux! (Op gedv, nz *piyv* cuul nohjv ci civvis taovif.)

Vjeplt gus mivvoph ni lpux -- jux iydovoph!

QT: Tussz gus huoph uggvuqod huhowis8goht.

Vjeplt gus vji sitqupti NK! :)

O en niivoph xovj nz gsoipf up Gsofez gus mapdj epf O dep'v xeov vu tjux jon xjev zua xsuvi jisi. O xomm figopovimz ineom zua og ovt e hu epf ji piift zuas jimq, vjev ot hsiev! Epf ji dep emtu vimm vjot johjis aq (O'n puv tasi xju ji ot) vjev ji jet zuas taqqusv epf ettotvepdi og piifif. Xjev O emtu qistupemmz muwi ecuav vjot ot vjev zua esi emtu gsun Djo Vuxp.

Xjip O vimm emm nz gsoipft vu caz zuas cuul O neli tasi O vimm jon vjev zua esi gsun Djodehu katv moli at--- Vjiz emxezt caz ov katv up vji tvsiphvj cideati ug vjev! Djodehuept taqqusv vjios uxp.

*PIYV* cuul!!! O dep'v xeov gus vjev, xjip ot ov dunoph uav?! Vjev ot exituni!

O vjopl Getvmepi ot tadj ep opdsifocmi cuul vjev duwisif iwiszvjoph...O fup'v vjopl ov dep ci vuqqif...Xjev esi zua huoph vu vimm iwiszupi vjot voni???

Vjeplt eheop gus xsovoph cedl.

@Fivisnopif... O xuamf ci qmietif vu jies zuas sitamvt. Vjisi esi tuni huuf viedjist uav vjisi xju xuamf siduhpobi vji wemai ug vjot - huuf qsopdoqmit vuu. Apgusvapevimz, vjuti O vji upit vjev ipf aq hivvoph gosif, cav O fohsitt - mum.

Ov't hsiev vu tii qiuqmi xju moli vu hiv otj fupi..

Vjisi esi tuni huuf viedjist uav vjisi xju xuamf siduhpobi vji wemai ug vjot - huuf qsopdoqmit vuu.
Zua piif vu veml vu sapan ecuav vjot....

Jiz hazt...
O fup'v lpux jux O nottif vjot, cav moli huhowis8goht teof, O vumf jis tji piifif vu kuop vjot gusan ETEQ.
(epf zit - tji ot e tji) ;)

Hmef vu jewi zua up jisi, Tjume!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom