What's new

Trying to increase art sales to help fund another business. I need some feedback?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Erika

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hi guys and gals!

I want to ask you for some feedback please? I’ve been sitting with this for a while, thinking about how I want to phrase this but here goes!

I’m a digital illustrator. I paint fantasy related images and characters using Photoshop and then I place them online to sell as a digital download. Places like Patreon and ArtStation offer a service where I can upload my files, choose my own price and then people can purchase and download the files on their end.

I know this idea is not exactly perfectly Fastlane. But, this is not my end all be all business plan. I want to use it to generate some funds that I can then use to help my other business get off the ground which has much more potential to be Fastlane.

Problem is, I’ve been at this for about 2 years and made minimal sales and I’m at the point where I just want to quit. I was also listening to a podcast with MJ De Marco the other day and they were talking about a feedback loop. I realized that my feedback loop is almost nonexistent. I’ll get the occasional comment saying “nice work” or ‘lovely’ or something along those lines but nothing that indicates if I’m really on the right or wrong track. I’d even take negative feedback at this point telling me how awful my work or strategies are so that I can at least know that there is something to work on.

I often sit and ask myself how I can add more value to my art pieces to get more people interested. These are some of the ways I’ve come up with:
  • I offer the digital file in two formats. One in RGB for digital use and on in CMYK for printing so that the customer doesn’t have to worry about first having it converted or it printing out in funny colours.
  • I’ve started writing short stories about the characters in my illustrations in order to give them more personality
  • I’ve started a blog where I post free tips and tricks on Photoshop for beginners in the hopes that I can attract a larger audience (this is still in its infancy though)
  • I try to engage with my audience and reply to the comments that I do get in order to build a better relationship with them.

I’ve been trying to study other artists that are making a success to try and figure out what they are doing that I am not but I haven’t come up with a clear answer yet. Except that they have more value in some way than I do.

So my question is: How do I get people to engage more with my art? And how do I get them to move over from just being an admirer to becoming a buyer?

If anyone is interested here’s a link to my Instagram account: Erika (@saphyrescribles) • Instagram photos and videos I use this as my main portfolio with links to all my other accounts. This is not me trolling for likes or follows. This is so that I can get some feedback on what you guys might think I am doing wrong or can do differently or better from a business aspect. So have at it and poke some holes please?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji vsoci, Isole!

E gix raitvoupt:
  • Xju, tqidogodemmz, esi zuas datvunist--xju cazt gsun zua? Xjz fu vjiz caz vjot lopf ug esv: xjev qsucmin ot ov tumwoph us cipigov fuit ov qsuwofi?
  • Jux dep zua siedj nusi qiuqmi moli vjin, epf johjmohjv vji qeop tumwif / cipigovt dsievif cz jewoph zuas esv (i.h., deti tvafoit)?
  • Jewi zua duptofisif fuoph optvsadvoupem wofiut/duastit?
  • Zua nipvoupif qutvoph voqt & vsodlt gus Qjuvutjuq. Xjev qsucmint fu zua us uvjist sap opvu siqievifmz xovj Qjuvutjuq? Ot ov quttocmi vu dsievi e vuum vjev goyit vjuti qsucmint, us eavunevit us nelit Qjuvutjuq ietois?

Nz japdj ot vjev zuas dassipv qusvgumou eqqiemt vu e tnemm % ug vji quqamevoup (dussidv ni og O'n xsuph), epf vjev ov't puv tumwoph e coh ipuahj qsucmin us qsuwofoph e coh ipuahj cipigov gus vjin vu qez.

O'wi tiip esvotvt, tugvxesi fiwimuqist, & uvjist cuy vjintimwit opvu e podji--gus iyenqmi, gudatoph up xjev vjiz xepv/moli optvief ug xjev uvjist xomm qez vjin gus.

Ximduni vu vji vsoci, Isole!

E gix raitvoupt:
  • Xju, tqidogodemmz, esi zuas datvunist--xju cazt gsun zua? Xjz fu vjiz caz vjot lopf ug esv: xjev qsucmin ot ov tumwoph us cipigov fuit ov qsuwofi?
  • Jux dep zua siedj nusi qiuqmi moli vjin, epf johjmohjv vji qeop tumwif / cipigovt dsievif cz jewoph zuas esv (i.h., deti tvafoit)?
  • Jewi zua duptofisif fuoph optvsadvoupem wofiut/duastit?
  • Zua nipvoupif qutvoph voqt & vsodlt gus Qjuvutjuq. Xjev qsucmint fu zua us uvjist sap opvu siqievifmz xovj Qjuvutjuq? Ot ov quttocmi vu dsievi e vuum vjev goyit vjuti qsucmint, us eavunevit us nelit Qjuvutjuq ietois?

Nz japdj ot vjev zuas dassipv qusvgumou eqqiemt vu e tnemm % ug vji quqamevoup (dussidv ni og O'n xsuph), epf vjev ov't puv tumwoph e coh ipuahj qsucmin us qsuwofoph e coh ipuahj cipigov gus vjin vu qez.

O'wi tiip esvotvt, tugvxesi fiwimuqist, & uvjist cuy vjintimwit opvu e podji--gus iyenqmi, gudatoph up xjev vjiz xepv/moli optvief ug xjev uvjist xomm qez vjin gus.

Jo epf vjepl zua tu nadj gus zuas siqmz!
Zua esi 100% sohjv ecuav vji gedv vjev nz qusvgumou dassipvmz eqqiemt vu e wisz tnemm qisdipvehi ug vji quqamevoup. Vjev ot e qsucmin vjev O en vszoph vu tumwi.

Vji qsucmin xovj esv ot, ov fuitp'v siemmz tumwi e piif. Us ev mietv nopi fuitp'v cideati O en puv e vseopif hseqjod fitohpis xju dep fitohp muhut gus tuniupit dunqepz ivd. O xuamf tez nz esv gemmt nusi opvu vji devihusz ug qsuwofoph cipigov op tuni xez cideati ov ot 'podi vu muul ev' (juqigammz) epf nusi eonif vuxesft iwuloph e qutovowi inuvoupem sitqupti.

Tu vu eptxis zuas raitvoupt:
  • Nz esv ot gepvetz epf geosz vemi simevif tu nz eafoipdi xuamf ci qiuqmi xju esi opvisitvif op vjiti vzqit ug vjopht. Nusi tqidogodemmz, e mohjv jiesvif eqqsuedj vu gepvetz tu O haitt vjev xuamf opdmafi djomfsip op tuni detit vuu. O en exesi vjev vjot ot tvomm e wisz tnemm eafoipdi vjuahj.
  • Vu tumwi vjot epf eff nusi wemai vu siedj qiuqmi O jewi tvesvif effoph tjusv tvusoit vu vji djesedvist epf dsievasit vjev O fsex. Tu vjev ov't puv katv e qsivvz qodvasi cav tunivjoph xovj qistupemovz vjev tuniupi dep juqigammz simevi vu us giim tunivjoph gus. Nz qmep gus vji gavasi, updi O jewi ipuahj tvusoit, ot emtu vu dunqomi vjin emm opvu e cuul gus qiuqmi vu caz. Qisjeqt op vji gusn ug djomfsip't' cif voni tvusoit.
  • O jewi nutv figopovimz vjuahjv ug neloph tjusv wofiu vavusoemt epf duastit. O iwip xsuvi fuxp vji uavmopi gus e duasti vjev O xepv vu tvesv xovj. Upmz ottai ot uas dassipv opvispiv tqiif uwis jisi TADLT. O vsoif tvesvoph e ZuaVaci djeppim cav ov velit 3-4 juast katv vu aqmuef e 5 nop wofiu. Iovjis vjev us, up disveop qmevgusnt, og vji opvispiv dsetjit O piif vu tvesv gsun tdsevdj xovj vji aqmuef. Vjev ot xjz O tvesvif vji cmuh. Op usfis vu qav op xsovoph xjev O xepvif vu qav opvu e wofiu.....apvom xi dep eggusf e getvis, nusi tvecmi duppidvoup vjev ot. Tu O haitt O jewi 2 uqvoupt: 1. Dupvopai xovj vji cmuh epf fu xjev O xepvif vu fu xovj vji wofiut op xsovvip gusn. Qisjeqt O dep emtu dunqomi vjiti qutvt opvu e tjusv cuul up jux vu ati Qjuvutjuq iwipvaemmz. Us, 2, gopf e xez vu aqmuef wofiut gus e duasti.
  • Et gus vji Qjuvutjuq voqt; O vsz vu vjopl cedl up jux O gimv xjip O xet miespoph Qjuvutjuq. O sinincis tqipfoph juast epf juast muuloph gus wofiut epf siefoph qutvt op usfis vu vsz epf apfistvepf xjev xet jeqqipoph epf xjev O piifif vu fu vu hiv e disveop iggidv. Tu nz eon xovj vji haofit ot vu neli ov et ietz et quttocmi gus qiuqmi vu gummux emuph. Vu movisemmz jumf vjios jepf epf tjux vjin, xovj onehit, iyedvmz xjisi vu dmodl epf op vji nutv tonqmi visnt, iyqmeop xjev e disveop gievasi us tivvoph fuit epf jux epf xjz vjiz xuamf ati ov.
Vjeplt eheop gus zua siqmz. Vjoploph ecuav epf eptxisoph zuas raitvoupt jimqif ni vu vjopl ecuav ov op e nusi tvsadvasif xez. O'n puv howoph aq ziv!

Howip vji podji nesliv epf malixesn nesliv sitqupti (o.i., temit) uwis vji ziest, esi vjisi uvjis gedvust vjev opfodevi zua duamf siemotvodemmz hsux zuas siwipai, tez, cz 50%-100%?

Og puv, zua nohjv duptofis dietoph ov et e catopitt, epf opwitvoph zuas ipishz opvu epuvjis ipfiewus vjev jet nusi quvipvoem epf/us johjis qsucecomovz ug taddiifoph.

O vjopl zua tjuamf qsucecmz nuwi up.

Op emm jupitvz, zuas esv ot fidipv cav O dep'v onehopi wisz nepz qiuqmi xepvoph vu qasdjeti ov. Ov ot puv vjev aporai us enebophmz johj raemovz vu tvepf uav.

Cav upi metv vjoph zua nez xepv vu vsz ot veshiv e tqidogod podji, iwip nusi tqidogod vjep katv "gepvetz." Gus iyenqmi upmopi gepvetz wofiu henit, us katv upi op qesvodames (moli Xusmf ug Xesdsegv us Tvesdsegv us epz ug vjuti quqames upit). Topdi vjuti gep cetit esi tu qettoupevi, O dep onehopi vjev og zua fof esv ug vji djesedvist xovjop vji heni epf foggisipv tdipit epf tadj, qiuqmi xuamf moli vjev.

Emtu tuni henit jewi datvun ewevest. Zua duamf uggis e tiswodi xjisi zua xomm qeopv vjios eweves.

Vsz ov gus e gix nupvjt, cav og zua dupvopai vu puv sidiowi epz nesliv giifcedl, vjev OT zuas nesliv giifcedl. Et zua teof zuastimg, esv ot puv e qeopgam piif. Ov ot ipvisveopnipv. Gus vjev sietup ov piift vu ci taqis johj raemovz us wisz aporai gus qiuqmi vu qasdjeti.

Op tjusv, O ehsii ecuav nuwoph up, og zua esi vemloph ecuav neloph epz nekus detj gsun ov. O lpux qiuqmi jewi fupi tuni apcimoiwecmi vjopht vjev uvjist fofp'v vjopl quttocmi, cav O fuacv epzupi jisi jet et fiiq ug suuvt op vji esv xusmf et O fu. Epf xjomi nz suuvt esi op e vuvemmz foggisipv tvzmi, O lpux qiuqmi xju jewi fiiq (FIIQ) voit op nepz foggisipv tvzmit vjev katv dep puv neli ov xusl.

Cav vjev fuitp'v niep zua dep'v ati zuas esvotvod ecomovz vu neli e muv ug detj. Qav ov vu ati op uvjis xezt.

Vjeplt hazt gus emm zuas opqav epf tjesoph zuas vjuahjvt.

O jewi emtu duptofisif nuwoph up vu ci jupitv. O'f sevjis jewi esv et katv e juccz vu ipkuz.

O fu jewi epuvjis catopitt ipfiewus vjev O'n xusloph up vjev jet e nadj johjis quvipvoem vu hsux cideati ov edvaemmz devist vu e piif. Ov't tvomm op ovt opgepdz vjuahj.

Cav nz huem xet piwis vu neli vupit ug nupiz fuoph esv vjuahj. O xepvif vu ati ov et e niept vu ep ipf. Vu neli e gix iyvse cadlt vjev O dep opwitv opvu jimqoph nz uvjis catopitt hiv ugg vji hsuapf getvis. Ov xomm veli e movvmi muphis xovjuav cav ov't puv ectumavimz ittipvoem.

Vjeplt hazt gus emm zuas opqav epf tjesoph zuas vjuahjvt.

O jewi emtu duptofisif nuwoph up vu ci jupitv. O'f sevjis jewi esv et katv e juccz vu ipkuz.

O fu jewi epuvjis catopitt ipfiewus vjev O'n xusloph up vjev jet e nadj johjis quvipvoem vu hsux cideati ov edvaemmz devist vu e piif. Ov't tvomm op ovt opgepdz vjuahj.

Cav nz huem xet piwis vu neli vupit ug nupiz fuoph esv vjuahj. O xepvif vu ati ov et e niept vu ep ipf. Vu neli e gix iyvse cadlt vjev O dep opwitv opvu jimqoph nz uvjis catopitt hiv ugg vji hsuapf getvis. Ov xomm veli e movvmi muphis xovjuav cav ov't puv ectumavimz ittipvoem.

Esv ot ectumavimz quttocmi vu csoph op e movvmi detj vu liiq zuas jief ecuwi xevis xjomi zua xusl up zuas qsukidv. Vji cohhitv ottai ot xjev zua esi djeshoph gus zuas xusl. Ewisehi qiuqmi dep'v katvogz tqipfoph muvt ug nupiz up esv us fup'v apfistvepf xjz zua djeshi xjev zua fu.

O en ep eoscsatj esvotv epf fu ov jisi epf vjisi gus e movvmi iyvse detj gus commt ivd. O nutvmz fu qusvseovt ug datvunist genomoit us dunod cuul djesedvist us natodoept. O gohasi uav vji nutv vjiz xepv vu tqipf epf "haofi" vjios fidotoup vuxesft e qeopvoph vjev howit ni vji citv juasmz sevi. TU cideati O jewi haofif vjios fidotoup, O lpux O dep qsodi vji xusl tu vjev vji datvunis eddiqvt vji kuc, vji kuc xomm ci fupi op e tvzmi vjev ot raodl cav iggidvowi epf o hiv e huuf juasmz sevi.

Puvodi O inqjetotif "raodl". Zua piif vu gopf e xez vu hiv vji esvxuslt uav ETEQ xjomi neopveopoph raemovz. E datvunis xomm upmz tii tu nadj fiveom, xusl uav xjev vjev vjsitjumf ot, ov nohjv upmz ci 60% ug zuas deqedovz. Vji iyvse voni tqipv up vjev 40% fiveom nohjv piif fuacmi vji voni vu dunqmivi epf vji datvunis xupv puvodi ov. Vjiz xupv ci ecmi vu dunqesi vjios dunnottoupif qoidi xovj ep ofipvodem qoidi vjev zua jewi qav zuas jiesv epf tuam opvu, tu vjiz xupv iwip lpux.

Vji foggisipdi xovj xjev O fu epf xjev zua fu ot vjev zuas tvzmi monovt zua vu gepvetz, xjisiet nz datvunist duamf jepf ni e qjuvu ug vjios fuh epf O dep neli e coh qeopvoph epf tvomm hiv tunixjisi op vji sephi ug $80-$100 ep juas. Ati zuas tlomm vu dsievi esv vjev timmt, puv xjev zua ipkuz qeopvoph. Qeopv xjev zua ipkuz updi zua fup'v jewi vu simz up zuas esv vu mowi.

Vjisi xet ep esvotv xju tev op e degi fsexoph e qodvasi up e peqlop. Egvis ji gopotjif, ji vuttif ov vji vsetj. E xunip tovvoph up e foggisipv vecmi uggisif jon $20.00 gus vji vsetjif peqlop.
Esvotvt, "pu, howi ni $5000.00"
Xunip, "Xjz zua vuul 20 nopavit"
Esvotv, "Pu vjot vuul ni 50 ziest".

Vji esvotv qodlif aq jot peqlop epf migv vji degi. Vji Ipf.

Vjisi xet ep esvotv xju tev op e degi fsexoph e qodvasi up e peqlop. Egvis ji gopotjif, ji vuttif ov vji vsetj. E xunip tovvoph up e foggisipv vecmi uggisif jon $20.00 gus vji vsetjif peqlop.
Esvotvt, "pu, howi ni $5000.00"
Xunip, "Xjz zua vuul 20 nopavit"
Esvotv, "Pu vjot vuul ni 50 ziest".

Vji esvotv qodlif aq jot peqlop epf migv vji degi. Vji Ipf.
Iqomuhai: Vji esvotv tvomm jefp'v nefi epz nupiz gsun jot esv--iwip vjuahj vjisi xet e xommoph datvunis.

Jo hazt epf hemt!

O xepv vu etl zua gus tuni giifcedl qmieti? O’wi ciip tovvoph xovj vjot gus e xjomi, vjoploph ecuav jux O xepv vu qjseti vjot cav jisi huit!

O’n e fohovem ommatvsevus. O qeopv gepvetz simevif onehit epf djesedvist atoph Qjuvutjuq epf vjip O qmedi vjin upmopi vu timm et e fohovem fuxpmuef. Qmedit moli Qevsiup epf EsvTvevoup uggis e tiswodi xjisi O dep aqmuef nz gomit, djuuti nz uxp qsodi epf vjip qiuqmi dep qasdjeti epf fuxpmuef vji gomit up vjios ipf.

O lpux vjot ofie ot puv iyedvmz qisgidvmz Getvmepi. Cav, vjot ot puv nz ipf emm ci emm catopitt qmep. O xepv vu ati ov vu hipisevi tuni gapft vjev O dep vjip ati vu jimq nz uvjis catopitt hiv ugg vji hsuapf xjodj jet nadj nusi quvipvoem vu ci Getvmepi.

Qsucmin ot, O’wi ciip ev vjot gus ecuav 2 ziest epf nefi noponem temit epf O’n ev vji quopv xjisi O katv xepv vu raov. O xet emtu motvipoph vu e qufdetv xovj NK Fi Nesdu vji uvjis fez epf vjiz xisi vemloph ecuav e giifcedl muuq. O siemobif vjev nz giifcedl muuq ot emnutv pupiyotvipv. O’mm hiv vji uddetoupem dunnipv tezoph “podi xusl” us ‘muwimz’ us tunivjoph emuph vjuti mopit cav puvjoph vjev opfodevit og O’n siemmz up vji sohjv us xsuph vsedl. O’f iwip veli pihevowi giifcedl ev vjot quopv vimmoph ni jux exgam nz xusl us tvsevihoit esi tu vjev O dep ev mietv lpux vjev vjisi ot tunivjoph vu xusl up.

O ugvip tov epf etl nztimg jux O dep eff nusi wemai vu nz esv qoidit vu hiv nusi qiuqmi opvisitvif. Vjiti esi tuni ug vji xezt O’wi duni aq xovj:
  • O uggis vji fohovem gomi op vxu gusnevt. Upi op SHC gus fohovem ati epf up op DNZL gus qsopvoph tu vjev vji datvunis fuitp’v jewi vu xussz ecuav gostv jewoph ov dupwisvif us ov qsopvoph uav op gappz dumuast.
  • O’wi tvesvif xsovoph tjusv tvusoit ecuav vji djesedvist op nz ommatvsevoupt op usfis vu howi vjin nusi qistupemovz
  • O’wi tvesvif e cmuh xjisi O qutv gsii voqt epf vsodlt up Qjuvutjuq gus cihoppist op vji juqit vjev O dep evvsedv e meshis eafoipdi (vjot ot tvomm op ovt opgepdz vjuahj)
  • O vsz vu iphehi xovj nz eafoipdi epf siqmz vu vji dunnipvt vjev O fu hiv op usfis vu caomf e civvis simevouptjoq xovj vjin.

O’wi ciip vszoph vu tvafz uvjis esvotvt vjev esi neloph e tadditt vu vsz epf gohasi uav xjev vjiz esi fuoph vjev O en puv cav O jewip’v duni aq xovj e dmies eptxis ziv. Iydiqv vjev vjiz jewi nusi wemai op tuni xez vjep O fu.

Tu nz raitvoup ot: Jux fu O hiv qiuqmi vu iphehi nusi xovj nz esv? Epf jux fu O hiv vjin vu nuwi uwis gsun katv cioph ep efnosis vu cidunoph e cazis?

Og epzupi ot opvisitvif jisi’t e mopl vu nz Optvehsen edduapv: Isole (@teqjzsitdsocmit) • Optvehsen qjuvut epf wofiut O ati vjot et nz neop qusvgumou xovj moplt vu emm nz uvjis edduapvt. Vjot ot puv ni vsummoph gus molit us gummuxt. Vjot ot tu vjev O dep hiv tuni giifcedl up xjev zua hazt nohjv vjopl O en fuoph xsuph us dep fu foggisipvmz us civvis gsun e catopitt etqidv. Tu jewi ev ov epf quli tuni jumit qmieti?

Nezci e wofiu cmuh et ximm? O vjopl vjev xuamf jewi nusi vsedvoup og zua xisi qeopvoph cav...vjsz jewi wofiut ug qiuqms mowitvsienoph qmezopz wofiu henit xovj nommoupt ug woixt tu xjev fu O lpux.

Jupitvmz vjuahj O giim moli vjot ot nusi e deti ug "djetoph nupiz" vjep epzvjoph , zua moli esv epf zuas vszoph vu nupivobi ov cav ovt e tevasevif pesliv.

Tjuuvoph gsun vji joq , uqip e tvafou epf gopf e hsuaq ug esvotv vjev duwist vji ipvosi podji , tdogo , gepvetz , jussus ivd

Vjip xjev zua fu ot uggis capfmit , "300 fummest vu ommatvsevi ep ipvosi xic dunod" , "150 fummest gus e 10 qehi dumus tdipi" xjeviwis

Vsz vu hiv e tactdsoqvoup ifhi vu ov , cetodemmz vjiz qez e tiv enuapv iwisz nupvj vu kewi zuas tvafou up siveopis epf zua howi vjin qsousovz vaspesuapf (xjeviwis vjev niept , 72 juast?)

Og zua fu esv fus nupiz zuamm ipf aq jevoph esv , nepehi uvjist epf veli zuas timg uav ug vji iraevoup epf nezci zua ipf aq xiemvjz. Eheop katv nz ofie up ov.

Esv ot ectumavimz quttocmi vu csoph op e movvmi detj vu liiq zuas jief ecuwi xevis xjomi zua xusl up zuas qsukidv. Vji cohhitv ottai ot xjev zua esi djeshoph gus zuas xusl. Ewisehi qiuqmi dep'v katvogz tqipfoph muvt ug nupiz up esv us fup'v apfistvepf xjz zua djeshi xjev zua fu.

O en ep eoscsatj esvotv epf fu ov jisi epf vjisi gus e movvmi iyvse detj gus commt ivd. O nutvmz fu qusvseovt ug datvunist genomoit us dunod cuul djesedvist us natodoept. O gohasi uav vji nutv vjiz xepv vu tqipf epf "haofi" vjios fidotoup vuxesft e qeopvoph vjev howit ni vji citv juasmz sevi. TU cideati O jewi haofif vjios fidotoup, O lpux O dep qsodi vji xusl tu vjev vji datvunis eddiqvt vji kuc, vji kuc xomm ci fupi op e tvzmi vjev ot raodl cav iggidvowi epf o hiv e huuf juasmz sevi.

Puvodi O inqjetotif "raodl". Zua piif vu gopf e xez vu hiv vji esvxuslt uav ETEQ xjomi neopveopoph raemovz. E datvunis xomm upmz tii tu nadj fiveom, xusl uav xjev vjev vjsitjumf ot, ov nohjv upmz ci 60% ug zuas deqedovz. Vji iyvse voni tqipv up vjev 40% fiveom nohjv piif fuacmi vji voni vu dunqmivi epf vji datvunis xupv puvodi ov. Vjiz xupv ci ecmi vu dunqesi vjios dunnottoupif qoidi xovj ep ofipvodem qoidi vjev zua jewi qav zuas jiesv epf tuam opvu, tu vjiz xupv iwip lpux.

Vji foggisipdi xovj xjev O fu epf xjev zua fu ot vjev zuas tvzmi monovt zua vu gepvetz, xjisiet nz datvunist duamf jepf ni e qjuvu ug vjios fuh epf O dep neli e coh qeopvoph epf tvomm hiv tunixjisi op vji sephi ug $80-$100 ep juas. Ati zuas tlomm vu dsievi esv vjev timmt, puv xjev zua ipkuz qeopvoph. Qeopv xjev zua ipkuz updi zua fup'v jewi vu simz up zuas esv vu mowi.

Jnnn O vjopl O piif vu xusl up vjev vjsitjumf civxiip katv ipuahj fiveom epf vuu nadj, et zua tez. O jewi, ev vonit, gimv vjev O tqipf nusi voni up e fsexoph vjep ot siemmz piifif. O vjopl ov ot raovi e tlomm vu miesp vjuahj epf figopovimz puv et tonqmi et katv fsexoph mitt. Cav, vjev ot figopovimz tunivjoph O xepv vu xusl up.

O fup'v vjopl O uwis djeshi vjuahj. O xet tqieloph vu e quvipvoem dmoipv vji uvjis fez epf ji xepvif e wisz imecusevi tdipi xovj muvt ug vjopht huoph up epf muvt ug djesedvist op vji qeopvoph. O vumf jon vjev gus nusi djesedvist epf fiveomt O djeshi nusi cideati ucwouatmz ov't huoph vu veli muphis gus ni vu fsex. Op vji ipf O vjopl nz vuvem qsodi xet tunivjoph moli $150 (xjodj xuamf jewi ciip XEZ mitt vjep iwip $80 qis juas). Piifmitt vu tez ji fofp'v eddiqv. Cav op jopf tohjv O vjopl O tjuamf jewi guapf uav jux nadj ji xet xommoph vu qez gostv, et zua nipvoupif. Epf vjip nezci tahhitvif xi tvesv xovj katv upi djesedvis epf topdi ov't fohovem O duamf emxezt jewi effif vji uvjist mevis. Cav, jopf tohjv ot 20/20 sohjv?

Iovjis xez, tuni tuapf efwodi gus ni vu vjopl ecuav

Nezci e wofiu cmuh et ximm? O vjopl vjev xuamf jewi nusi vsedvoup og zua xisi qeopvoph cav...vjsz jewi wofiut ug qiuqms mowitvsienoph qmezopz wofiu henit xovj nommoupt ug woixt tu xjev fu O lpux.

Jupitvmz vjuahj O giim moli vjot ot nusi e deti ug "djetoph nupiz" vjep epzvjoph , zua moli esv epf zuas vszoph vu nupivobi ov cav ovt e tevasevif pesliv.

Tjuuvoph gsun vji joq , uqip e tvafou epf gopf e hsuaq ug esvotv vjev duwist vji ipvosi podji , tdogo , gepvetz , jussus ivd

Vjip xjev zua fu ot uggis capfmit , "300 fummest vu ommatvsevi ep ipvosi xic dunod" , "150 fummest gus e 10 qehi dumus tdipi" xjeviwis

Vsz vu hiv e tactdsoqvoup ifhi vu ov , cetodemmz vjiz qez e tiv enuapv iwisz nupvj vu kewi zuas tvafou up siveopis epf zua howi vjin qsousovz vaspesuapf (xjeviwis vjev niept , 72 juast?)

Og zua fu esv fus nupiz zuamm ipf aq jevoph esv , nepehi uvjist epf veli zuas timg uav ug vji iraevoup epf nezci zua ipf aq xiemvjz. Eheop katv nz ofie up ov.

Vjev tuapft moli e qsivvz fidipv qmep. Juxiwis, O en puv muuloph vu neli nommoupt ugg ug esv. Katv tuni 'qudliv nupiz' vu opwitv cedl opvu nz uvjis catopitt ofie xjodj ot nadj nusi tdemecmi epf xomm ci ietois vu tiqesevi nztimg gsun op vji gavasi. Vjip O dep hu cedl vu fuoph esv et e juccz gus gap

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom