What's new

Turning signal to merge from slowlane to fastlane

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Iggy Irianto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Really thankful for MJ for starting this forum and writing these books. He could have taken off somewhere and do no more work ever, but decided to share the knowledge.

Name's Igor (goes by Iggy). "Stumbled" on Fastlane on a quora post. Finished Fastlane. Currently at 32% UNSCRIPTED . I am married (for 2.5 years), no kids yet, and currently living the Dave Ramsey's slowlane life. I am in DFW area, TX (moved from Southern California). If there are any fastlaners near Dallas area, hello y'all!

I learned web development and made career change less than 2 years after graduated college (Chemical Engineering) because work and pay weren't what I expected. I am now a Ruby on Rails developer. Currently learning Phoenix/ Elixir because: 1. I wanted to learn new language, 2. the Elixir community is still young and vibrant and 3. I plan to build my site using Phoenix.

1. My first dream is to be financially independent so my wife can focus on raising our kids and to have time (freedom) to spend with them and watch them grow up.
2. My second dream is to have more than enough money to buy my parents new house, fly them overseas whenever they want to see their grandkids (when we have kids), however long they want, and pay for their retirement (they live overseas and have no luxury of social security).
3. My third dream is to prove some 'family' members and some 'friends' wrong - that I can raise to the top 1%. On the other hand, I also don't want to disappoint close family and friends who believed in me.

Right now my life is in somewhat cozy, comfortable state - which is what I am afraid of. Better is the enemy of best. I think my life can get much better than this (I will make my life to be much better than this). I can have much more freedom than this (I will have more freedom than what I have now). I have read a number of self-improvement/ business books (Christensen, Godin, Greene, Vaynerchuck, etc you name it) but have taken no action. I said to myself to wait until I accumulated sufficient knowledge before starting something. That day does not exist.

I was going to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 as my usual Sunday night routine, but decided to introduce myself in the forum instead (my first action step).

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O miespif xic fiwimuqnipv epf nefi desiis djephi mitt vjep 2 ziest egvis hsefaevif dummihi (Djinodem Iphopiisoph) cideati xusl epf qez xisip'v xjev O iyqidvif. O en pux e Sacz up Seomt fiwimuqis. Dassipvmz miespoph Qjuipoy/ Imoyos cideati: 1. O xepvif vu miesp pix mephaehi, 2. vji Imoyos dunnapovz ot tvomm zuaph epf wocsepv epf 3. O qmep vu caomf nz tovi atoph Qjuipoy.

Xjev tovi? Zua jewi e piif op nopf?

Ci simipvmitt ecuav vji tumavoup zua opvipf vu qsuwofi epf vji qevj xomm mohjv aq.

Ximduni vu vji gusan, eqqsidoevi vji opvsu!

Xjev tovi? Zua jewi e piif op nopf?

Ci simipvmitt ecuav vji tumavoup zua opvipf vu qsuwofi epf vji qevj xomm mohjv aq.

Ximduni vu vji gusan, eqqsidoevi vji opvsu!

Jiz NK!

O fup'v jewi upi ev vji nunipv. O en siefoph tiwisem cuult epf esvodmit vu hiv e giimoph vu dufi Imoyos/ Qjuipoy. Qmep vu gopotj qsedvodoph epf kanq op esuapf Vjeplthowoph. O qmep vu dsievi e nodsu-cmuhhoph tovi gus ni vu muh nz feomz miespoph, tunivjoph tonomes vu vjot tovi (Vufez O Miespif). O fup'v jewi e figopovi qmep ev vji nunipv, cav O fup'v xepv vu tov ofmz, tu e tonqmi nodsu-cmuh nohjv ci e huuf tvesv xjomi O csuxti esuapf vji gusan epf uctiswi esuapf vu tii og vjisi ot epz piif O dep tumwi/ wemai O dep fimowis, juxiwis tnemm.

Xuamf zua tez ov ot e huuf tvsevihz vu tvesv tunivjoph tnemm gus zuastimg og zua fup'v jewi zuas hsepf tdjini qmeppif ziv, op zuas uqopoup, ot vjisi e nusi iggodoipv xez vu ati zuas voni og zua fup'v lpux xjev vu fu ziv uvjis vjep caomfoph tunivjoph tnemm gus zuastimg?

Vjeplt!! Fup'v siemmz lpux nz xez esuapf ziv. Huppe sief ni tuni nusi vjsieft epf ug duasti, APTDSOQVIF!

Ximduni ecuesf Ohhz, vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas "xjz".

Vjeplt Muxvil! Muuloph gusxesf vu hiv vu lpux nusi qiuqmi jisi. Muwi zuas qsugomi cvx :)
Nihenep xomm emxezt jewi e tqidoem qmedi op nz djomfjuuf ninusoit.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom