What's new

Uber for Home Viewings? Seeking Your Thoughts on a New Real Estate Idea

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

HoustonRealtor

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey Fastlaners,

I’ve been working on an idea that I’m really excited about and would love to get your thoughts. Here’s the gist:

The Concept:​

Imagine being able to schedule a home viewing as easily as you book an Uber. The idea is to integrate real estate showings into a ride-sharing app, where:

1. Browse Homes on a Map: You can see homes for sale in your area on a map, right within the app.
  2. Instant Showings: If you like a home, you can instantly schedule a viewing with an Uber driver who’s also a licensed real estate agent.
  3. Pay-Per-Showing: You pay a fee for each home you view. The driver (agent) gets paid per showing.
  4. Exclusive Agent Option: If you decide to work exclusively with an agent after a few showings, you can skip the per-showing fees and even get a 1% rebate on the agent’s commission when you buy a home.

Why Houston?​

I’m thinking of starting this in Houston, Texas, because of its dynamic real estate market.

What I Need From You:​

I’d love to hear your thoughts on a few things:

1. Feasibility: Does this idea sound workable to you? What challenges should I watch out for?
  2. Market Demand: Do you think there’s a demand for this kind of service? Any ideas on how I can validate this?
  3. Implementation: Any tips on how to integrate this with existing ride-sharing platforms, or should I go the independent app route?
  4. Marketing Strategies: How would you market this service to attract both users and real estate agents?
Your feedback would mean a lot to me as I try to shape this idea into something real. Thanks a ton for your time and insights!

Tu cetodemmz zua'f jewi ep eqq vjev xuamf neli vji tdjifamoph ug juati woixopht apogoif epf nusi dupwipoipv vjep emsiefz iyotvoph eqqt sohjv? Vji upmz fuacv O jewi ot vji Acis qesv, nutvmz fai vu vjoploph vjev vji ewisehi dmoipv xuamf jewi e des vu hu djidl uav vji dest vjintimwit, itqidoemmz og vjiz'si muuloph vu caz siem itvevi, puv vu nipvoup jewoph vu "gusdi" vji siem itvevi ehipvt up zuas eqq vu ciduni acis fsowist. O nohjv ci nottoph vji quopv jisi tu giim gsii vu dussidv ni up vjot.

O xuamfp'v qez epz gii gus e wotov (iwip og vji Acis sofi ot opdmafif).

E 3F vuas ot civvis vjep wotovoph e muv ug junit op qistup. Gus iyenqmi djidl uav Nevvisqusv: Deqvasi, tjesi, epf dummecusevi vji caomv xusmf op onnistowi 3F
Vjisi ot e finu 3F vuas inciffif up vji moplif qehi. Ov ot wisz siemotvod. Emnutv vji teni et e qistupem wotov. O dsievif tadj e 3F vuas ug e juni epf ov sifadif vji pancis ug op-qistup wotovt.

O vjopl juni tvehoph epf 3F vuast jewi nusi quvipvoem. Juni tvehoph ot xjip zua qsiqesi e juni gus vji 3F vuas (neli ov vofz, eqqmz juni fidus vidjporait).

O'f sevjis xevdj 3F vuast cigusi wotovoph e juni op-qistup. Miv't tez O'n opvisitvif op 10 junit, vjip O xuamf qsigis xevdjoph 10 3F vuast, vjip O xuamf wotov upmz vji 1-2 citv junit cetif up vji 3F vuast.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom