The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unconventional Investments (What's Your Boldest Move?)

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
Ever made any risky, innovative, out-of-the-box investments that paid off big time?

Share your most daring financial moves, from the stock market to real estate to crypto to unique ventures. Anything that has paid off 10x, 20x, or even 100x. :bicep:

Let's celebrate making smart investments and learn from each other's bold choices. :peace:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Ever made any risky, innovative, out-of-the-box investments that paid off big time?

Share your most daring financial moves, from the stock market to real estate to crypto to unique ventures. Anything that has paid off 10x, 20x, or even 100x. :bicep:

Let's celebrate risk-taking and learn from each other's bold choices. :peace:
Let's not celebrate risk taking and instead celebrate making smart investments.

One 'risky' investment I made was buying a portable oven for a friend's business. I knew it was going to pay off and it did.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
Let's not celebrate risk taking and instead celebrate making smart investments.

One 'risky' investment I made was buying a portable oven for a friend's business. I knew it was going to pay off and it did.
Great. I also love helping my friends in any way possible whenever they start a business.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Every good book that I've read had a 10,000% ROI on my money and time.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Leaving Chicago 25 years ago.

I can't stress enough how important it is getting into an environment that matches your goals and dreams.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
Leaving Chicago 25 years ago.

I can't stress enough how important it is getting into an environment that matches your goals and dreams.
Extremely important, you cannot be productive if you're living in a toxic environment.
Great move leaving Chicago and moving to Phoenix.

Matt_J

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jan 6, 2019
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
1. Mining bitcoin and dogecoin before it was mainstream. I probably mined a few hundred dollars worth at the time so it wasn't life changing money when the price went up but it was a nice extra bit of money.

2. On the theme of location changes.
Used to live in London and didn't like it. Moved to Scotland and love it.

3. I created a popular flash game that took months of work. Then I spent 3 days changing the graphics, levels and music slightly and released a second version that was almost as popular

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
1. Mining bitcoin and dogecoin before it was mainstream. I probably mined a few hundred dollars worth at the time so it wasn't life changing money when the price went up but it was a nice extra bit of money.

2. On the theme of location changes.
Used to live in London and didn't like it. Moved to Scotland and love it.

3. I created a popular flash game that took months of work. Then I spent 3 days changing the graphics, levels and music slightly and released a second version that was almost as popular

What is it you prefer about Scotland?

Matt_J

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jan 6, 2019
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
What is it you prefer about Scotland?
For me it's the outdoor lifestyle. Great mountain biking, hiking and access to nature.
I didn't like the crowded and trapped feeling of living in London (I should say I still like to visit London but I would't choose to live in a large city again)

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Let's celebrate making smart investments and learn from each other's bold choices. :peace:
Luna token that went 40x in one day. It was crashing and it brought a lot of people down due to the inflationary mechanism. But on twitter there was an announcement that the luna team intervened to force stop the inflationary mechanism. I went in after reading the news.

There is another meme token on bsc chain. I made 40x gain on paper but didn’t cash due to inexperience. So that went to zero in the end. It was like a project that is launched in a single day with full team of annoymous dev, sketchy website, zero development. Looking back the only goal of the developers was to sell along the rally to have gain exceeding their launch cost (website, reddit and YT marketing, community reward). So it is impossible to have any long term development.

For the ongoing investment I plan to spend 10k gas fee on zksyn airdrop hunting.

I am also looking at silver options to long call options for the pending BRICS summit in August for a potential “dethroning dollar” event that has been so far false hope for more than 1.5 decade. The amount is undecided, as it depends on the option price.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.