The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unconventional Products you use?

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I thought I might share All kinds of products and supplements I use regarding Sleep, Health, Gym,Diet, Cognition and general stuff you use in your Lifestyle.

I start:

FOR SLEEP

1.Nose Stripes (incredible product, a tape that you stick on your nose, and it opens up your Sinuses for better breathing)

2. Humidifier ( makes the air less dry and helps me sleep better)

3. Blackout Curtains (to sleep in a dark room)

4.Twighlight app

For Hygiene

I will first explain why I use these products so you understand what the point of it is.

Most or all popular Hygiene products are full of chemicals that are known to be "endocrine disruptors." In short, the stuff makes you weak and fat, lowers your Testosterone and raises Estrogen.

Recommended book on the topic (Estrogeneration)

1. Salt of the Earth- is a deodorant with only one ingredient (Sea salt). Works unexpedectly well.

2. ALL Natural Soap Bar (German brand: ichbinpur) also free of chemicals.

3. Ice cubes for washing my face in the morning (Not a product, but I wanted to list it)

Health and Cognition

1.Creatine monohydrate(about 5g a day)

2.NICOTINE gum -
2mg gives me a sharp focus and mixed with a coffee I get into a very nice flow state for work.

(Nicotine has been studied and proven to be a great cognition tool and shockingly has health benefits for Cognition and brain health) (Source: John Kiefer -Nicotine, Alex Hormozi Videos about nicotine)

3.Kratom Powder - This one might be a bit controversial, especially if you look it up on google. Since it's a Enemy of the pharma Industry I understand why a negative Association is being pushed. (I suggest looking into Mark Bell on the joe rogan Podcast, Joe rogan, More plates more dates on youtube about the topic). I have been using it for 7 years and can only speak well of it, if you are not an addictive personality, this should be no problem (obviously do your own Research)

4.Coffee with L theanine

5. Beef or Calf liver

6.Brain.Fm app

Bonus: For hair Fall and beard growth

1. Microneedling Pen by Dr Pen
2.Rogaine Minoxidil 5%

Use these 2 together, I microneedle my face once a week, and it really works incredible.

I need to start usinf it for hair growth as well.

If you are interested in the topic, look into More plates, more dates on YT.

What are your Products or habits that some people may not know about?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 4, 2019
I make ginger and garlic tea with fresh ginger root and like 4 or 5 cloves of garlic. Sounds nasty but I love the burn and the taste and both things are good for health.

UnusualSubstance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 30, 2023
United Kingdom
X3 bar, for getting my workout done in 15ish mins instead of 45min+ with a gym membership.

Saves a trip to the gym, membership fees and most importantly - time.

More time for business ;)

• Banned

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
X3 bar, for getting my workout done in 15ish mins instead of 45min+ with a gym membership.

Saves a trip to the gym, membership fees and most importantly - time.

More time for business ;)
I just googled it.
Well Yeah I see the point, but I need more weights for myself than that.
I do Pull ups with 30kg attached, and bench about 120kg.
So I prefer going to the gym for a short and intense 30min workout, about 3 times a week now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.