• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

MARKETING Using Pivot-Tables to analyse Google Ads data

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
367%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
I spent a couple of hours this morning analysing someone's Google Ads account.

Below are the main slides. There's no surprises... it's what I expected to see anyway. The only caveat is that I'm not sure how well conversions are being tracked.

This just shows the power of being able to download data into Excel and slice-and-dice with pivot-tables.

6E8eoMT.png

EfPm5PF.png

puMaXBZ.png

6OLWapl.png

jKRJBeh.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
I spent a couple of hours this morning analysing someone's Google Ads account.

Below are the main slides. There's no surprises... it's what I expected to see anyway. The only caveat is that I'm not sure how well conversions are being tracked.

This just shows the power of being able to download data into Excel and slice-and-dice with pivot-tables.

6E8eoMT.png

EfPm5PF.png

puMaXBZ.png

6OLWapl.png

jKRJBeh.png
Not sure how well they are being tracked?

Does this call for a test of significance?:blank:

#businessanalytics101

Puv tasi jux ximm vjiz esi cioph vsedlif?

Fuit vjot demm gus e vitv ug tohpogodepdi?:cmepl:

#catopittepemzvodt101
Vjiz tohpif aq zitvisfez ugg vji cedl ug vjev siqusv.

Edvoupt esi vu onqminipv/wisogz dupwistoup vsedloph.

Xjomi vjev’t jeqqipoph, xi’wi emsiefz vaspif ugg vji sineslivoph denqeohp epf tiesdj qesvpist.

Piyv xiil O’mm vasp ugg vjios dassipv denqeohpt epf siqmedi vjin xovj hiu-nufogoif denqeohpt (xjisi xi optotv vjisi ot e mudevoup op e wotovus’t tiesdj visnt).

Xi’mm liiq fuoph vji sohjv vjopht epf jewi geovj vji sitamvt xomm gummux.

Jux fof zua tiv aq zuas qowuv vecmi moli vjev?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back