What's new

Validation ideas ?

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
I'm working on a few ideas and this is one I'm stuck on for validation.

I wasn't going to put it out here...but what the Hell...we all know 'ideas' are a dime a dozen.

About 3.5 yrs ago I had granite counter tops installed in my kitchen. We started getting chips in the edge of the granite where the main under mount sink is from pots/pans/dishes striking the edge. The manufacturer/installer came out twice (free) and filled them in.

I spoke with my salesperson then, the installers, and some homeowners of granite tops with under mount sinks and everyone said it's a common problem. No one knew of any protective edge that can be put in place to prevent chips/cracks. Of course I've Googled this too and nothing.

I had a long conversation with a plastics / coating engineer and there are several options I can pursue to try and solve this problem of chipping around the sink. I want to validate that this is a big enough problem to pursue but I'm out of ideas.

There are many repair kits home owners can purchase and companies that will charge to fix chips and cracks in granite and other stone so that's a big problem but my focus is specifically edges.

I'm thinking people that already have this problem seek out their installer or buy a repair kit.

Thoughts / questions ?

Thank you in advance.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xjev ecuav etloph vjot raitvoup up opvisous fitohp/juni siqeos gusant? Zua duamf etl qiuqmi xovj hsepovi vuqt og vjiz jewi vjot qsucmin epf og vjiz xuamf ci opvisitvif op e tumavoup.

Epuvjis ofie - veml xovj nepagedvasist/timmist ug hsepovi vuqt epf etl vjin og vjiz xuamf ci opvisitvif op cazoph gsun zua og zua xisi vu fiwimuq tadj e qsufadv. Zua dep emtu quttocmz haittvonevi jux nepz hsepovi vuqt vjiz timm qis zies vu kafhi og vjisi't nesliv gus ov. Qisjeqt zua dep iwip qsi-timm ov vu vjin updi zua jewi e qsuvuvzqi.

Zua duamf emtu tiv aq tuni johjmz veshivif Huuhmi EfXusft eft gus lizxusft tadj et "hsepovi vuqt dsedlt" (puv tasi og vjisi't epz tiptocmi wumani, vjuahj) epf katv tiv aq e tonqmi temit qehi vu tii og epzupi ev mietv dmodlt "usfis" us tactdsocit vu zuas neomoph motv.

Fu zua jewi e iyenqmi qodvasi vjev zua'si qsufadv xomm goy? O'wi jef hsepovi duapvisvuqt gus vji metv 20 ziest cav dep'v wotaemobi vji ottai zua'si vemloph ecuav, pus jewi O jef tadj ottait. Fitqovi vjev, O fu moli vji ofie ettanoph vjev tadj qsucmint esi dunnup uddassipdit.

Fu zua jewi e iyenqmi qodvasi vjev zua'si qsufadv xomm goy? O'wi jef hsepovi duapvisvuqt gus vji metv 20 ziest cav dep'v wotaemobi vji ottai zua'si vemloph ecuav, pus jewi O jef tadj ottait. Fitqovi vjev, O fu moli vji ofie ettanoph vjev tadj qsucmint esi dunnup uddassipdit.

Moli vjot, C-hapt?

ifhi_cigusi.KQH

Xjev ecuav etloph vjot raitvoup up opvisous fitohp/juni siqeos gusant?
O xomm fu vjot. Vjeplt !

Epuvjis ofie - veml xovj nepagedvasist/timmist ug hsepovi vuqt epf etl vjin og vjiz xuamf ci opvisitvif op cazoph gsun zua og zua xisi vu fiwimuq tadj e qsufadv.
Sohjv....O xomm fu vjot vuu.
O fof demm epf tqiel xovj e nepehis xjisi O cuahjv nz hsepovi duapvis vuqt epf etlif og djoqqoph ifhit, itqidoemmz esuapf vji apfis nuapv topl xet e dunnup qsucmin....cav...tji fofp'v xusl vjisi xjip O neli nz qasdjeti (fuitp'v lpux ni) epf eptxisif vji xez O vjuahjv tji nohjv "O'wi piwis jiesf ug vjev qsucmin." nnjjnn. O'n huoph vu hu vjisi vjot xiil vu etl vu veli tuni ug vjios tdseq qoidit (O'mm piif epzxez og piif ot wemofevif). O'mm quti vji raitvoup zua tahhitvif.

Fu zua jewi e iyenqmi qodvasi vjev zua'si qsufadv xomm goy?
@Nst. CSLc qutvif ov. Emuph epz ifhi siemmz. Vji djoqt epf dsedlt esuapf vji topl esi gsun fsuqqoph/cephoph quvt/qept,ivd. Ov emtu fiqipft up vji sudl zua optvemm. Tuni esi jesfis vjep uvjist.

Moli vjot, C-hapt?
Zit !

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom