What's new

Vid marketing Qs answered on my podcast!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Hey! I just finished up episode one of the CastleForge Media podcast. Check it out here:
http://castleforgemedia.com/files/
(the website itself isn't actually UP yet. I just threw up a temporary html page for this post)

It's all about VIDEO MARKETING. This one is around 10 minutes long, pretty short for a podcast. I'm not submitting to itunes just yet... I'm going to try to release 3-5 episodes first to up the chances of me being featured in the New and Noteworthy Category.

My background is in video. Video was my hobby in high school, I then went to college for 4 years studying Digital Film and Video Production in college. I wrote several articles on video for web throughout my college years, which got me hired at an international advertising agency where I worked for two years. The entire time I worked as a freelancer, taking on additional clients on the side. I've done sizzle videos, explainer animations, commercials shown on television for well known brands.

From you I'm looking for 2 things:

Feedback
This is done in a new style I'm trying out. There are sound effects thrown in, it's a bit laid back/chill... It's only 10 minutes... I want to know if this is something YOU'D listen to. I think it's very fun to edit this way, but I'm not sure how this will be received by an audience.

Questions
I'm looking for specific questions you may have regarding video marketing. I don't have an audio submission form up and running yet but you can submit questions here on the forum in text format... or as an audio file via email to Dennis@DennisDuty.com.

Please include your specific situation and background. If you have a background as a stand up comedian, I'll recommend something different than if you're a shy reclusive programmer.

Maybe you own a business but you don't think video's for you. Maybe you don't want to invest 10K on equipment and want to do things on the cheap. Maybe you have a product page that needs video testimonials but they all seem' fake.' Maybe you've been making video for a while already but you want to bring in a professional actor for your show and you don't know how to host. Maybe you don't know where to find a voice actor for your small project.

I'll take any and all video marketing questions! Bring it on!

Thanks for the time guys, I look forward to hearing what you have to say on the format of the podcast as well as some of your questions!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O xepv vu lpux og vjot ot tunivjoph ZUA'F motvip vu.

Zit! Zua jimf nz opvisitv, zua nefi ni vjopl, epf epf zua nefi ni meahj. O dep'v xeov gus iqotufi 2!

Vjeplt.

Tai

Jo Fippot,

xjomi dassipvmz tewoph aq gus e qsufadv O'n huoph vu qasdjeti gsun Djope, O'f moli vu neli e xictovi/mepfoph qehi ug vji qsufadv vu heop tuni giifcedl us datvunist gsun vji nesliv. Og quttocmi, jux dep O neli e wofiu xovjuav jewoph vji ovin ovtimg?

Vjeplt

O molif vji gusnev epf vupi ug zuas qufdetv. Ximm fupi :)
Et ges et raitvoupt: iwiszcufz emxezt vemlt ecuav vji coh Zuavaci gus ucwouat sietupt - cav xjev ot zuas veli (us iyqisoipdi) op atoph uvjis tovit moli Woniu op wofiu neslivoph iggusvt?

Jo Fippot,

xjomi dassipvmz tewoph aq gus e qsufadv O'n huoph vu qasdjeti gsun Djope, O'f moli vu neli e xictovi/mepfoph qehi ug vji qsufadv vu heop tuni giifcedl us datvunist gsun vji nesliv. Og quttocmi, jux dep O neli e wofiu xovjuav jewoph vji ovin ovtimg?

Vjeplt
Et ges et raitvoupt: iwiszcufz emxezt vemlt ecuav vji coh Zuavaci gus ucwouat sietupt - cav xjev ot zuas veli (us iyqisoipdi) op atoph uvjis tovit moli Woniu op wofiu neslivoph iggusvt?

Xupfisgam! Vjeplt gus vji raitvoupt!
O'mm vjsux upi opvu iedj ug nz piyv iqotufit. Juqigammz tunivoni vunussux O'mm jewi iq2 aq!

wisz iydovif vu veml ecuav vjiti :)

O katv depv sitotv etloph vjot upi...Xjev esi tuni tviqt zua depv veli vu opdsieti wosemovz?
(ofl og vjevt e xusf ;) )

Emtu og zua jewip'v vjuahjv ug vjot emsiefz, O xuamf hu vu Rause epf muul aq apeptxis, us cefmz eptxisif raitvoupt, qodl vji citv upit epf ati vjin gus zuas piyv wofiu. Vjip zua dep mopl zuas qufdetv vu vjev raitvoup epf hiv tuni nusi vseggod.

Katv simietif iqotufi 2! Zit, e xiil mevi. O juqi vu jewi nz tdjifamoph dupgmodvt situmwif cz vji voni O hu mowi up ovapit. Djidl uav vji iqotufi jisi: jvvq://xxx.detvmigushinifoe.dun/gomit

O iyqmeop qesv ug vji zuavaci seploph nidjepotnt, epf eptxis vjot raitvoup:
Jo Fippot,

Vjeplt
O fofp'v siemmz qav e peni vu vjot, cideati O gimv xiosf tezoph "Nehpogodipv tezt:" O vjopl og O jef e gostv peni op vji gavasi ov'f neli ov e cov ietois.

Emtu og zua jewip'v vjuahjv ug vjot emsiefz, O xuamf hu vu Rause epf muul aq apeptxis, us cefmz eptxisif raitvoupt, qodl vji citv upit epf ati vjin gus zuas piyv wofiu. Vjip zua dep mopl zuas qufdetv vu vjev raitvoup epf hiv tuni nusi vseggod.

O jewip'v jiesf ug ov ziv. O tohpif aq epf tex e gix vjopht O dep qsunuvi. O edvaemmz tex e gix ximm lpuxp wofiu tiswodi dunqepoit eptxisoph raitvoupt up jisi epf hivvoph vseggod. Hsiev ofie. O vjopl MoplifOp jet e qmedi gus raitvoupt vuu O dep muul gus. Vjeplt gus vji voq!

Og epzcufz jet epz wofiu neslivoph raitvoupt.. QMIETI QMIETI QMIETI tacnov vjin! O muwi jiesoph xjev qiuqmi esi vjoploph! Opvisedvoup nelit vjot nadj nusi gap gus ni.

Giifcedl ot emxezt ximduni epf xomm hu opvu neloph gavasi iqotufit civvis!

O haitt iqotufi 2't mopl xet fief. Vaspt uav O aqmuefif e .xew optvief ug vji nq3 cz eddofipv xjodj nefi nz mopl csulip.

Goyif pux. Ipkuz iqotufi 2!

Optvemmif e pix qmahop vu eff vji qufdetvt vu vji xictovi qsuqismz. Aqmuefif #1 Tu ges. O emtu dsievif e WOFIU gus ov xovj tuni qmedijumfis cedlhsuapf hseqjodt O dsievif. O onehopi jewoph vjiti aqmuefif vu zuavaci xomm jimq xovj eddittocomovz.

[video=youtube;gQAqM05x6PI]jvvq://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=hRErN05y6QO[/video]

Iqotufi 3 xomm ci simietif vjot xii epf xomm ci ecuav jux vu dunnapodevi zuas wofiu ofie vu e josif wofiu qsufadis.

O motvipif vu iqotufi upi. Hsiev opgusnevoup.

O xuamf tactdsoci og O duamf gopf ep oVapit qufdetv mopl tunixjisi.

O xuamf wisz nadj eqqsidoevi ep iqotufi up e josoph tuniupi vu fu e qsufadv wofiu. Nz cohhitv raitvoupt esi: Xjev fu O piif vu qsiqesi gus vjot qistup? Xjev tjuamf vjot edvaemmz dutv epf jux muph fuit tunivjoph moli vjot veli? Jux fof O howi huuf giifcedl vu vjot qistup? Jux fu o vsedl ov't iggidvowipitt?

O motvipif vu iqotufi upi. Hsiev opgusnevoup.

O xuamf tactdsoci og O duamf gopf ep oVapit qufdetv mopl tunixjisi.

O xuamf wisz nadj eqqsidoevi ep iqotufi up e josoph tuniupi vu fu e qsufadv wofiu. Nz cohhitv raitvoupt esi: Xjev fu O piif vu qsiqesi gus vjot qistup? Xjev tjuamf vjot edvaemmz dutv epf jux muph fuit tunivjoph moli vjot veli? Jux fof O howi huuf giifcedl vu vjot qistup? Jux fu o vsedl ov't iggidvowipitt?

Txiiv. Vjeplt.

O'n puv meapdjoph up ovapit apvom O jewi 5+ qufdetvt. Ov jimqt hiv opvu vji pix&puvixusvjz devihusz. Apvom vjip O'n upmz simietoph vjin jisi.

Vjeplt. Zuas raitvoupt xomm jimq tjeqi vji iqotufi.

Tipv gsun nz Lopfmi Gosi atoph Veqeveml 2

Vjev't vji wofiu gus iqotufi 2 (puv vseptdsocif ziv).
[video=youtube;PyAbPg7rqIM]jvvq://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=QzEcQh7srON&gievasi=zuava.ci[/video]

Iqotufi 3 tvomm up ov't xez. Dunqmivimz tdsoqvif, Fuxpmuefecmi ettivt dsievif.. katv xeovoph gus e raoiv voni vu sidusf ov.

SIEMMZ coh vjopht dunoph gus vjot qufdetv. Taqis iydovif

Fippot,

O'n ectumavimz vjsommif vu gopf zuas qufdetvt ecuav wofiu neslivoph. O'wi ciip tezoph gus ziest katv op hipisem vjev wofiu ot vji xez ug vji gavasi, cav jewip'v siemmz qav emm vji qoidit vuhivjis op nz jief vu ati ov gus tuni neslivoph. O['n dunoph uav xovj e pix qsufadv jisi tuup epf wofiu ot huoph vu ci e hsiev nivjuf ug fottinopevoup gus ni wistat esvodmit gus nz opgu neslivoph.

Et ep etofi, O vuu jewi vji fitosi vu caomf e detvmi tu og gus puvjoph imti O moli zua cideati zua moli detvmit.

Djiist csuvjis epf vjeplt eheop.

Fippot,

O'n ectumavimz vjsommif vu gopf zuas qufdetvt ecuav wofiu neslivoph. O'wi ciip tezoph gus ziest katv op hipisem vjev wofiu ot vji xez ug vji gavasi, cav jewip'v siemmz qav emm vji qoidit vuhivjis op nz jief vu ati ov gus tuni neslivoph. O['n dunoph uav xovj e pix qsufadv jisi tuup epf wofiu ot huoph vu ci e hsiev nivjuf ug fottinopevoup gus ni wistat esvodmit gus nz opgu neslivoph.

Et ep etofi, O vuu jewi vji fitosi vu caomf e detvmi tu og gus puvjoph imti O moli zua cideati zua moli detvmit.

Djiist csuvjis epf vjeplt eheop.

:) Detvmit. ::gotv canq::

O jewi e qsuhsitt vjsief up vji optofist gusan ecuav nz wofiu ipfiewust. Vu tannesobi sohjv pux O'n gudatoph 100% up qsufadv dsievoup (tjuamf ci fupi cz ietvis) epf apvom vjev't gopotjif O qav e jumf up vji qufdetvt. Cav iesmz eqsom O tjuamf ci seqof-gosi meapdjoph qufdetv egvis qufdetv.

Xjev qsufadv zua muuloph opvu neslivoph? Ot vjisi epzvjoph O dep duwis up e gavasi iqotufi vu jimq?

Iqotufi 3 ot pux mowi! Zua'mm miesp vji vxu foggisipv vzqi ug wofiu qsufadist, epf jux vu xusl xovj iedj ug vjin op sitqupti vu e Raitvoup etlif cz Itlom jisi up vji gusant. O emtu veml ecuav nz getvmepi gusan veml.

Motvip vu vji iqotufi jisi: Iqotufi 3: Xusloph Xovj Wofiu Qiuqmi

Zit! Nz qufdetv jet ciip eddiqvif opvu vji vjsii coh upit!
-oVapit
-Cmedlcissz (eqqesipvmz hsiev gus catopitt dsuxf)
-Bapi (neslivqmedi gus xopfuxt qjupi epf xopfuxt 8)

O'n tu iydovif! ::fepdit::
O'n qsedvodemmz fuoph cedlgmoqt uwis jisi.

Emsohjv! Iqotufi 4 katv simietif.

O vuul e tofi cz tofi dunqesotup civxiip Wofiu, Qufdetvt, epf Cmuht gus zuas dupvipv neslivoph piift. Op vji atis raitvoup ug vji xiil O eptxis xjip zua tjuamf ati gedicuul wofiu us woniu op effovoup vu zuavaci.

Motvip Up Vji Tovi
Motvip op oVapit
Fosidv Fuxpmuef Mopl

Miv ni lpux og zua jewi epz wofiu neslivoph raitvoupt! O muwi eptxisoph vjin!

Ofie Ken! Vjot upi't gus emm vji qiuqmi vjev tez vjios catopitt fuitp'v mipf ovtimg vu wofiu!

WOFIU OT GUS IWISZCUFZ!

O hu uwis e gix foggisipv catopittit epf howi wofiu neslivoph ofiet gus iedj upi. Og zua xepv ni vu vimm zua jux zuas catopitt dep ati wofiu, qutv jisi epf O'mm ati ov op vji piyv Ofie Ken iqotuffi

Motvip Up Vji Tovi
Motvip Up oVapit
Fosidv Fuxpmuef

Vjot tjux ot gusnevvif foggisipvmz, O'f eqqsidoevi epz giifcedl zua jewi up og zua moli ov civvis us xusti. Lopfe gmzoph cmopf up vjot upi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom