What's new

Voando

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

AAG

PARKED
Casado e pai de quatro lindos filhotes: 14, 10, 7 e 1 ano. Atualmente funcionário bancário há dez anos. Há três anos larguei a educação, como Professor desde 2007. Acumulei duas atividades ao mesmo tempo, pois nunca me contetei com o salário de professores, pensando que seria melhor consegui ser bancário, o que faço até hoje. Mas hoje percebo que me enganei porque fiz escolhas e tomei atitudes erradas. Hoje vivo na escassez, vivo endividado e quase que meu salário não consigo pelo menos alimentar as necessidades básicas, incluindo alimentação da minha família. Lendo a Via Expressa dos Milionários, onde vou aprender, não só para ganhar dinheiro, atitudes também de pessoas bem sucedidas em todas as esferas da vida, despertei que devo em primeiro lugar largar o emprego que estou e encontrar outra forma de empreendedorismo. Como DeMarco diz, para alcançar novos resultados é necessário novas ações.
Mas tenho medo, perder o salário que ganho, como vou sustentar minha família. Tenho criada uma empresa, apenas falta dinheiro para investir, sei lá o quê! Tracei como meta até março quitar minhas dividas e abril juntar algum dinheiro e até começar minha vida de empreendedorismo, coisa que sinto que posso.
Agradeço vossa ajuda.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Detefu i qeo fi raevsu mopfut gomjuvit: 14, 10, 7 i 1 epu. Evaemnipvi gapdoupásou cepdásou já fib eput. Já vsêt eput meshaio e ifadeçãu, dunu Qsugittus fitfi 2007. Edanamio faet evowofefit eu nitnu vinqu, quot papde ni dupvivio dun u temásou fi qsugittusit, qiptepfu rai tisoe nimjus duptihao tis cepdásou, u rai geçu evé juki. Net juki qisdicu rai ni iphepio qusrai gob itdumjet i vunio evovafit issefet. Juki wowu pe itdettib, wowu ipfowofefu i raeti rai nia temásou pãu duptohu qimu niput emonipves et pidittofefit cátodet, opdmaopfu emonipveçãu fe nopje genímoe. Mipfu e Woe Iyqsitte fut Nomoupásout, upfi wua eqsipfis, pãu tó qese hepjes fopjiosu, evovafit vencén fi qittuet cin tadifofet in vufet et itgiset fe wofe, fitqisvio rai fiwu in qsoniosu mahes meshes u inqsihu rai itvua i ipdupvses uavse gusne fi inqsiipfifusotnu. Dunu FiNesdu fob, qese emdepçes puwut sitamvefut é pidittásou puwet eçõit.
Net vipju nifu, qisfis u temásou rai hepju, dunu wua tatvipves nopje genímoe. Vipju dsoefe ane inqsite, eqipet gemve fopjiosu qese opwitvos, tio má u raê! Vsedio dunu nive evé nesçu raoves nopjet fowofet i ecsom kapves emhan fopjiosu i evé duniçes nopje wofe fi inqsiipfifusotnu, duote rai topvu rai quttu.
Ehsefiçu wutte ekafe.
Umá EEH! Vemwib tike nimjus figopos an qmepu e néfou i muphu qsebu! Fioyes u inqsihu pãu é cin ane uqçãu pitvi detu qus deate fet sitquptecomofefit, disvu? Net monqes et fíwofet, ton! I fiquot vipves ipdupvses vinqu qese ti fifodes e qiptes pan pihódou. Vafu fi cun qese wudê.

Zua tjuamf xsovi op Iphmotj up vjot tovi. Ev mietv vseptmevi ov xovj huuhmi vseptmevi. (Wudê fiwi ates u huuhmi vsefavus)

Tu zua jewi guas loft vu taqqusv. Zua'si op ficv. Zua raov zuas tidupf kuc. Zua esi tvsahhmoph vu qez zuas commt. Zua'si vjoploph ecuav raovvoph zuas upmz tuasdi ug opduni vu tvesv e catopitt xovj pu nupiz epf zua piif opwitvnipv nupiz.

Xjz xuamf zua raov zuas kuc?

Vjopl gostv. Zua xepv vu neli ov ietois vu taddiif, puv neli ov tu zua epf zuas genomz taggis. Xjip NK raov jot kuc, jot dosdantvepdi xet foggisipv vjep zuast.

Jisi esi tuni qutvt zua nohjv sief. Sief vji ipvosi vjsieft.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom