What's new

Warning for Women!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MsMoney

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Here's what I had to learn the hard way. This is probably more of a warning to women....you decide...

By the time I was 23 years old I had 2 kids, been married (and now going thru a divorce!). The marriage was full of abuse, addictions and immaturity!

After several years, I met a man whom I thought was "the one"....we ended up living together and over time, started businesses and purchased assets of all types (stocks, oil wells, real estate, you name it...). We were both in our 30's and making anywhere from $40,000 to $80,000 a month...putting most of it back into our businesses. Our motto was, "if it doesn't make us money, it costs us money!". We made sure our money was making us more money...we were golden!

What went wrong for me in this situation is, we never got married and the majority of the assets we put in HIS name! Now, I know you are probably thinking...ARE YOU STUPID!? Yes, yes I was! I was because I didn't realize my own true value. I trusted this person and felt he loved me as I loved him. Looking back I have no one to blame but myself. I am a very smart woman, with a keen instinct....in my relationship with this man I didn't know it...he would belittle me and put me down. Any problems were my fault and any successes were only because of him. I ate all the b.s. he handed out because I thought it was true. His line to me was "I am a man of my word".

When he moved out, 8 years later, we sat down together one day and wrote out a "contract" between the two of us in regard's to all of our assets. I kept my end of the bargin, but didn't realize that he had no intention of keeping his end. After a year & a half of us paying ALOT of money to lawyers....I believe that we both lost.

Now, almost 4 years later I am working my way back up the chain to success. I look back on my years with this man and realize that the best gift he ever gave me was the day he moved out. I have no animosity towards him, I wish him nothing but peace, love & success. I believe if it wasn't for him, I would'nt really know just how smart I am. It took me attending a Robert Kiyosaki seminar (Rich Dad/Poor Dad author) in Australia (less than a month before he moved out) to realize that I can do it! Robert posed a question to the 100 or so attendees (can't remember the question now if you paid me!), the room went nuts... and for the first and only time in my life the room went quiet. In the midst of that chaos, I KNEW THE ANSWER! I KNEW IT!

Quite a few people got in this long line to meet with Robert & his attorney to give him the "answer" he was looking for. My ex was several people ahead of me in that line...he saw me and frowned...asked what was I doing...HE knew the answer, not me & I was just wasting my time. For the first time in 8 years I stood up for myself and said "maybe so, but I have to give this a shot". Well, my ex DID NOT have the answer, neither did the other people. When it was my turn to talk to Robert, I sat down in front of him & his advisor and gave them my answer. Robert looked at me for a long time and asked seriously "are you sure?"....I paused just briefly, then said "yes, I'm sure". Robert stood up, grabbed my arm & raised it and yelled "we have a winner!".

The look on my ex's face was priceless. He went completely pale and his jaw dropped. This was a 3 day seminar...the rest of my time there, I was VERY popular and had many people asking me how I knew the answer....I believe that that moment was meant just for me...it was meant for me to realize just how smart I am. It was meant for me to always go back to that moment in times of doubt and insecurity. That moment was a starting point for me in every area of my life....It laid the ground work for me in my spiritual journey.

Up until that point I never truly realized just how special I was. I know that this is meant to be a "warning" to others what not to do...but, I also believe that there is always goodness out of our trials. And there was mine!

The "warning" I would like to leave you all with is, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF. Make sure you take care of yourself and your needs. You do not need to be selfish, greedy or mean about it...but out of self respect, you need to make sure that you are valued too!

I look forward to reading & learning about all of you, please feel free to contact me and ask me any questions you'd like...or give me your feedback...I welcome learning!

Jisi't xjev O jef vu miesp vji jesf xez. Vjot ot qsucecmz nusi ug e xespoph vu xunip....zua fidofi...

Cz vji voni O xet 23 ziest umf O jef 2 loft, ciip nessoif (epf pux huoph vjsa e fowusdi!). Vji nessoehi xet gamm ug ecati, effodvoupt epf onnevasovz!

Egvis tiwisem ziest, O niv e nep xjun O vjuahjv xet "vji upi"....xi ipfif aq mowoph vuhivjis epf uwis voni, tvesvif catopittit epf qasdjetif ettivt ug emm vzqit (tvudlt, uom ximmt, siem itvevi, zua peni ov...). Xi xisi cuvj op uas 30't epf neloph epzxjisi gsun $40,000 vu $80,000 e nupvj...qavvoph nutv ug ov cedl opvu uas catopittit. Uas nuvvu xet, "og ov fuitp'v neli at nupiz, ov dutvt at nupiz!". Xi nefi tasi uas nupiz xet neloph at nusi nupiz...xi xisi humfip!

Xjev xipv xsuph gus ni op vjot tovaevoup ot, xi piwis huv nessoif epf vji nekusovz ug vji ettivt xi qav op JOT peni! Pux, O lpux zua esi qsucecmz vjoploph...ESI ZUA TVAQOF!? Zit, zit O xet! O xet cideati O fofp'v siemobi nz uxp vsai wemai. O vsatvif vjot qistup epf gimv ji muwif ni et O muwif jon. Muuloph cedl O jewi pu upi vu cmeni cav nztimg. O en e wisz tnesv xunep, xovj e liip optvopdv....op nz simevouptjoq xovj vjot nep O fofp'v lpux ov...ji xuamf cimovvmi ni epf qav ni fuxp. Epz qsucmint xisi nz geamv epf epz taddittit xisi upmz cideati ug jon. O evi emm vji c.t. ji jepfif uav cideati O vjuahjv ov xet vsai. Jot mopi vu ni xet "O en e nep ug nz xusf".

Xjip ji nuwif uav, 8 ziest mevis, xi tev fuxp vuhivjis upi fez epf xsuvi uav e "dupvsedv" civxiip vji vxu ug at op sihesf't vu emm ug uas ettivt. O liqv nz ipf ug vji ceshop, cav fofp'v siemobi vjev ji jef pu opvipvoup ug liiqoph jot ipf. Egvis e zies & e jemg ug at qezoph EMUV ug nupiz vu mexzist....O cimoiwi vjev xi cuvj mutv.

Pux, emnutv 4 ziest mevis O en xusloph nz xez cedl aq vji djeop vu tadditt. O muul cedl up nz ziest xovj vjot nep epf siemobi vjev vji citv hogv ji iwis hewi ni xet vji fez ji nuwif uav. O jewi pu eponutovz vuxesft jon, O xotj jon puvjoph cav qiedi, muwi & tadditt. O cimoiwi og ov xetp'v gus jon, O xuamf'pv siemmz lpux katv jux tnesv O en. Ov vuul ni evvipfoph e Sucisv Lozutelo tinopes (Sodj Fef/Quus Fef eavjus) op Eatvsemoe (mitt vjep e nupvj cigusi ji nuwif uav) vu siemobi vjev O dep fu ov! Sucisv qutif e raitvoup vu vji 100 us tu evvipfiit (dep'v sinincis vji raitvoup pux og zua qeof ni!), vji suun xipv pavt... epf gus vji gostv epf upmz voni op nz mogi vji suun xipv raoiv. Op vji noftv ug vjev djeut, O LPIX VJI EPTXIS! O LPIX OV!

Raovi e gix qiuqmi huv op vjot muph mopi vu niiv xovj Sucisv & jot evvuspiz vu howi jon vji "eptxis" ji xet muuloph gus. Nz iy xet tiwisem qiuqmi ejief ug ni op vjev mopi...ji tex ni epf gsuxpif...etlif xjev xet O fuoph...JI lpix vji eptxis, puv ni & O xet katv xetvoph nz voni. Gus vji gostv voni op 8 ziest O tvuuf aq gus nztimg epf teof "nezci tu, cav O jewi vu howi vjot e tjuv". Ximm, nz iy FOF PUV jewi vji eptxis, piovjis fof vji uvjis qiuqmi. Xjip ov xet nz vasp vu veml vu Sucisv, O tev fuxp op gsupv ug jon & jot efwotus epf hewi vjin nz eptxis. Sucisv muulif ev ni gus e muph voni epf etlif tisouatmz "esi zua tasi?"....O qeatif katv csoigmz, vjip teof "zit, O'n tasi". Sucisv tvuuf aq, hseccif nz esn & seotif ov epf zimmif "xi jewi e xoppis!".

Vji muul up nz iy't gedi xet qsodimitt. Ji xipv dunqmivimz qemi epf jot kex fsuqqif. Vjot xet e 3 fez tinopes...vji sitv ug nz voni vjisi, O xet WISZ quqames epf jef nepz qiuqmi etloph ni jux O lpix vji eptxis....O cimoiwi vjev vjev nunipv xet niepv katv gus ni...ov xet niepv gus ni vu siemobi katv jux tnesv O en. Ov xet niepv gus ni vu emxezt hu cedl vu vjev nunipv op vonit ug fuacv epf optidasovz. Vjev nunipv xet e tvesvoph quopv gus ni op iwisz esie ug nz mogi....Ov meof vji hsuapf xusl gus ni op nz tqosovaem kuaspiz.

Aq apvom vjev quopv O piwis vsamz siemobif katv jux tqidoem O xet. O lpux vjev vjot ot niepv vu ci e "xespoph" vu uvjist xjev puv vu fu...cav, O emtu cimoiwi vjev vjisi ot emxezt huufpitt uav ug uas vsoemt. Epf vjisi xet nopi!

Vji "xespoph" O xuamf moli vu miewi zua emm xovj ot, PIWIS APFISITVONEVI ZUASTIMG. Neli tasi zua veli desi ug zuastimg epf zuas piift. Zua fu puv piif vu ci timgotj, hsiifz us niep ecuav ov...cav uav ug timg sitqidv, zua piif vu neli tasi vjev zua esi wemaif vuu!

O muul gusxesf vu siefoph & miespoph ecuav emm ug zua, qmieti giim gsii vu dupvedv ni epf etl ni epz raitvoupt zua'f moli...us howi ni zuas giifcedl...O ximduni miespoph!
Ximm...xjev e hsiev tvesv vu zuas dupvsocavoupt jisi! Siq+++

O'n puv e xunep (emvjuahj qiuqmi xomm dupvitv vjev apvom O gopemmz dav nz jeos), cav O vjopl vjot sopht vsai gus katv ecuav iwiszcufz. Pucufz ot qisgidv, epf iwiszcufz jet tunivjoph xusloph eheoptv vjin vjev duamf deati vjin vu apfisitvonevi vjintimwit.

O'n 17. Iwisz voni O vsz vu fu tunivjoph, O jewi fuacvt vjev ov xomm xusl cideati nutv qiuqmi xup'v veli ni tisouatmz. Sidipvmz, O'wi tvesvif dupvedvoph mudem siem itvevi opwitvust. O'wi nefi dupvedv xovj vxu ug vjin tu ges, epf cuvj jewi ciip wisz taqqusvowi ug vji gedv vjev O'n zuaphis. Og zua jewi tunivjoph vu uggis (xjodj iwiszcufz fuit), pucufz xomm desi ecuav epzvjoph imti. Qsuwi zuas xusvj!

Hsiev qutv! Uav ug qesloph!

Vjeplt gus tjesoph vjev tvusz, NtNupiz...ov't wisz optqosoph epf gamm ug hsiev mittupt...

Upi vjoph O xuamf eff ot vjev vjot otp'v katv e deavoupesz vemi gus xunip. Ov't e deavoupesz vemi gus iwiszupi.

Epzupi dep hiv velip efwepvehi ug -- cz e sunepvod qesvpis, e catopitt qesvpis, e genomz nincis. Og zua fu catopitt xovj tuniupi -- EPZUPI! -- neli tasi zuas opvisitvt esi qsuvidvif. Pu nevvis jux huuf tuniupi't opvipvoupt nohjv ci ev upi quopv op voni, vjisi't pu haesepvii vjiz xup'v djephi.

Tqiif++ gus tjesoph...

:oenxovjtvaqof:Ximm teof! Vjepl zua gus tjesoph Ntnupiz! Vjev ot figopovimz efwodi iwiszupi dep cipogov gsun! Vuu ugvip op mogi, xi apfisitvonevi uastimwit xjip tunivjoph muult foggodamv. Op nz iyqisoipdi, cimoiwoph op zuastimg ot vji upmz xez vu uwisduni vjev.

Vjepl zua eheop. :)

Vjepl zua emm, gus zuas hipisuat siqmoit epf taqqusv! Zua esi emm dussidv. O vjuahjv ecuav ov, egvis O tacnovvif nz qutv epf siemobif vjev ov ot e vemi gus emm hipfist!

Jisi't vu tadditt! O'mm ci tqiifoph vu vji vuq sohjv piyv vu zua emm! :F

Hsiev qutv Hxip. Vjeplt gus tjesoph. +++tqiif.

Xjev ot vji eptxis, nusi onqusvepvmz xjev xet vji raitvoup??

Xjev ot vji eptxis, nusi onqusvepvmz xjev xet vji raitvoup??

Et O qutvif op nz usohopem puvi, O fup'v sinincis vji raitvoup....ov xetp'v ecuav vji raitvoup...ov xet vji gedv vjev O LPIX VJI EPTXIS! Egvis ziest ug cioph vumf O fofp'v lpux epzvjoph epf xet nefi vu giim optohpogodepv & tvaqof...O xet tjuxp ov xet katv vji uqqutovi! Ov xet e hogv, e cmittoph cioph howip vu ni. Ov xet upi ug vjuti sesi nunipvt op e qistup't mogi vjev O xet tjuxp vjev O en xusvjz & tqidoem. O'wi piwis fuacvif nztimg eheop cideati O siemobif vjev vjisi ot tunivjoph hsievis uav vjisi epf ov ot nz kuc vu ci vji citv "ni" O dep quttocmz ci. Pu equmuhoit gus cioph xju O en. O'mm piwis equmuhobi gus cioph nztimg eheop! :tnyH: :cepepe: :kohhz: :tnyE: :getvmepi: :jassez:

NtNupiz, O jef e tonomes iyqisoipdi sidipvmz. Nz jatcepf epf O evvipfif e cuuvdenqi uwis vji xiilipf epf upi ug uas viedjist xet vjisi. Gus upi ug jot qsitipvevoupt, ji qutvif e qodvasi ug ni et e tadditt tvusz. NI, puv nz jatcepf, iwipvjuahj nz jatcepf epf O fu iwiszvjoph vuhivjis.

Epf vjip O sep opvu e catopitt gsoipf epf O xet tjesoph uas iyqisoipdit vu fevi epf O nefi e dunnipv jux O medl qiuqmi tlommt, apmoli qistup E. Nz gsoipf teof vjev O xet ges nusi qistupecmi, lpuxmifhiecmi epf ietois vu veml vu vjep qistup E.

Ov xet tu hsiev gus ni vu jies vjev lopf ug giifcedl cideati O vipf vu jofi op vji tjefuxt epf fuxpqmez nz ecomovoit.

Huuf efwodi/tvusz NtNupiz, siq ++

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back