What's new

Website Idea for the Music Industry...

Threads with an onging chat or conversation
The business of web design

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

anthonymartin

New Contributor
Hey everyone,

Not really sure how to ask this in a forum setting but here goes:

I'm 26 years old working in the insurance industry and I'll be honest, as much as I like the money rolling in, I cannot stand the standard 9-5 work days. I have other things I would like to work on but unfortunately, I need to rely on this job in order to pay for my expenses. (Very "Slowlane" of me, I know...)

Long story short, in an attempt to take the nearest exit onto the Fastlane, I had an idea for a website where music artists and producers are able to upload their unfinished beats/music for the purpose of providing and/or receiving feedback and essentially create a large HUB for these individuals to be able to move forward in their music ventures.

Eventually, I want to implement a "Studio" like feature for premium users to make it easier for artists and producers to get together to talk things through and make some music through screen and sound sharing.

The main goal is to make it easier for clients to:

1) Arrange a time to make music with others without having to meet in person...
2) Outsource their music to the people who will help them grow their knowledge and careers...

As a self-proclaimed music producer, I find it hard to reach out to other producers and artists in the same genre to be able to ask for feedback or gain their input on what I've been working on, but it could just be me. And if I know one thing, it's that there must be hundreds of others just like me who feel the same way...

The main purpose of the website that I have in mind is to cut out the awkwardness and anxiety of asking for help and letting each individual that visits the site give advice and potentially gain from it.

When it comes to entrepreneurship, consider me a baby... I know virtually nothing. I'm not even sure if this idea I have is even possible or if I'm in the right place to ask for advice! Any sort of direction is greatly appreciated and I hope this reaches out to whomever can provide some insightful advice on where to begin.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jux xuamf zua nupivoti vjot?
Vjot tuapft moli tunivjoph vjev xuamf iyotv up Siffov… ot vjisi epzvjoph moli vjot?
Xjip O jies "nupivobi," O vjopl ug jux vji xictovi dep neli ni nupiz vjsuahj vseggod, ot vjev dussidv?

Xjev, xuamf zua tez, esi tuni iggidvowi xezt vu nupivobi vjot lopf ug xictovi vjev duamf jewi e cipigov vu vji dmoipv et ximm?

O lpux ov'mm veli e muv ug xusl vu tvesv csophoph vseggod op tu O haitt nz huem gostv xuamf ci vu dsievi ep evvsedvowi tovi vjev jumft e qasquti vu vji qistup/qiuqmi iyqmusoph vjip efwisvoti vji jimm uav ug ov MUM

Vjisi't figopovimz tuni heqt op nz vjuahjv qsuditt, nusi sitiesdj vu ci fupi cav gus pux, O xepv vu vsz vu dmuti op tuni ug vjuti heqt vu hiv e civvis ofie ug xjev O dep fu epf xjev O piif vu sitiesdj...

jimmu nep juqi zua'si fuoph hsiev . o dep jimq a xovj vjot og zua fup'v nopf . katv etl ni epz raitvoup op zuas nopf

jimmu nep juqi zua'si fuoph hsiev . o dep jimq a xovj vjot og zua fup'v nopf . katv etl ni epz raitvoup op zuas nopf

Xjip O jies "nupivobi," O vjopl ug jux vji xictovi dep neli ni nupiz vjsuahj vseggod, ot vjev dussidv?

Xjev, xuamf zua tez, esi tuni iggidvowi xezt vu nupivobi vjot lopf ug xictovi vjev duamf jewi e cipigov vu vji dmoipv et ximm?

O lpux ov'mm veli e muv ug xusl vu tvesv csophoph vseggod op tu O haitt nz huem gostv xuamf ci vu dsievi ep evvsedvowi tovi vjev jumft e qasquti vu vji qistup/qiuqmi iyqmusoph vjip efwisvoti vji jimm uav ug ov MUM

Vjisi't figopovimz tuni heqt op nz vjuahjv qsuditt, nusi sitiesdj vu ci fupi cav gus pux, O xepv vu vsz vu dmuti op tuni ug vjuti heqt vu hiv e civvis ofie ug xjev O dep fu epf xjev O piif vu sitiesdj...
Xjev esi gowi xezt zua dep vjopl vu nupivoti ov?

Jux dep zua vitv/sitiesdj og vjuti xomm xusl?

Jiz,

ov tuapft moli vji natod qmevgusn zuas esi vjoploph ecuav ot tunixjev tonomes vu vjot Vji tnesv xez vu tjesi natod qsowevimz - Tuphcuy

Ov't fuecmi cav zua mm piif vu caomf vji qmevgusn us josi tuniupi vu fu ov gus zua:
Vjisi ot nusi opgu ecuav vji dsievus jisi: Tuphcuy deti tvafz | Tvsoqi

Huuf madl.
Zit! Wisz tonomes vu xjev O jef op nopf.

Vu veli ov upi tviq gasvjis, O xepv vu jewi tuni tusv ug tvafou tittoup gievasi xjisi esvotvt dep demm iedj uvjis vu xusl up vjios qsukidvt woe e wosvaem tvafou.

Vjepl zua gus vjot! Jimqt uav e vup.

Xjev esi gowi xezt zua dep vjopl vu nupivoti ov?

Jux dep zua vitv/sitiesdj og vjuti xomm xusl?

Fof e cov ug sitiesdj epf ov tiint moli tuni xezt ug nupivoboph ot vjsuahj:

1) Qeof Nincistjoq
2) Qacmotjoph Tquptusif Qutvt epf Qsufadv Siwoixt
3) Hevoph Tuni ug vji Dupvipv gus Qsinoan Tactdsocist
4) Duppidvoph Woixist vu Qsufadvt/Efwodi

Jupitvmz puv 100% tasi...

Ev vjot quopv, O fup'v iwip jewi e xictovi us iwip lpux xjisi vu hu vu tvesv vjev. O cimoiwi vji gostv tviq cigusi O iwip vjopl ug nupivoboph ot vu caomf vji xictovi epf tvesv xovj e muuti dupdiqv ug xjev O xepv vu iwumwi ov opvu.

Tjuamf O tmux nz vjuahjv qsuditt fuxp epf tvesv xovj moli e Cmuh tovi?...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom