The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are some Reliable but Challenging Business Ideas?

Idea threads

KingRoland90

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Sep 21, 2015
Hi, so I'm 16 years old and recently started a failed business (failed because of bad idea, not lack of effort put into it), so I want to start another one. I am extremely hard-working, enterprising and love to solve problems but I am unsure about reliable business ideas because of my inexperience.

Please post some ideas below. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DrJake

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jun 21, 2014
Shreveport, Lousiana
Hi, so I'm 16 years old and recently started a failed business (failed because of bad idea, not lack of effort put into it), so I want to start another one. I am extremely hard-working, enterprising and love to solve problems but I am unsure about reliable business ideas because of my inexperience.

Please post some ideas below. Thanks

If you buy an INSIDERS pass there are open ideas that need execution.

Other than that, I doubt anyone will hand you anything on a silver platter. Also, you may want to start building your creativity and resourcefulness by searching for a problem to solve by yourself. The idea is the easiest part, so if you can't do that by yourself, that's a bad thing.

A tactic some people use is to go on social media and search for phrases such as
"I wish..."
"If only..."
"shut up and take my money..."
"Someone needs to invent..."

this can give you some good ideas.

I'm sure you learned alot from that first failed business. I'm 17 myself. Welcome to the forum!!!

Last edited:

TextbookAnswers

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 30, 2014
Chicago
It is hard to "give" ideas for online because it is so vast. Your skill, money, and knowledge will make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
The dude is not ready, he signed up to post this question, has not posted anywhere else and hasn't even put up a profile pic. Better to let the thread die as any advice will be just wasted.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.