The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Books Should I Be Reading?

Farrel Hakim

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
May 22, 2019
I'm a 16 year old who've recently found his passion for entrepreneurship, or at least the idea of it. I'm starting to understand that I first need value to get to where I want to be. I documented my everyday routine starting from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep on a normal week-day. It looks something like this:

1. Wake up at 6:30
2. Surf through social media and answer any texts for a good ten minutes.
3. Go out and make breakfast (20 minutes)
4. Eat while surfing through social media.
5. Leave for school at 8:00am
6. Be a little bit late, get to school at 8:35am
7. Stay in school until 2:30pm
8. Go to the gym until 5:00pm
9. Surf through social media to stay awake on the bus.
10. Go home and eat while watching some type of Netflix show while also being on social media (6:00pm - 8:30pm)
11. Sit and surf through instagram.
12. Shower and get ready for bed (9:00pm - 9:30pm)
13. Read a book until 11:30pm
14. Sleep n repeat.

As you can see, a lot of my time have been consumed by social media. Recently, I've 'cleansed' myself from social media, as is the term nowadays. I never thought myself as the type to need social media until now... I found myself going into my 'social media' box even after deleting instagram, facebook, and snapchat instinctively and noticing that there's nothing there. It's really given me more leisure time than I would've had sitting on my couch scrolling through other people's happy lives with their Lamborghinis and perfect relationship. It gets lonely at times, to fight this loneliness... I usually play guitar or read. At this point on, I've been reading MJ DeMarco's 'Unscripted ' and I'm simultaneously reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. I'm almost done with both books.

Here's what I'm trying to ask, what are some of your book recommendations to create value and to continue my path to eventual entrepreneurship and unscription? What are some of the books you've been reading and really changed your outlook on life. My goal is to read 5 books for this summer and I've gotten a great start but now I need more help than ever to continue this path.

Thank you for your time. Stay Happy!
-FH

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.