The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WHAT BUSINESS PRINCIPLES AND LIFE LESSONS HAVE TAUGHT YOU THE MOST ??

Bicollo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 13, 2022
I recently asked for business advise, I was wrong to ask for advice since its Probably been asked a million times but I don't think this particular question has been asked yet please feel free to contribute.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I recently asked for business advise, I was wrong to ask for advice since its Probably been asked a million times but I don't think this particular question has been asked yet please feel free to contribute.
Good for you posting questions and creating threads. Many people lurk and don't have the self confidence to post.

May I suggest you slow down with the vague questions for the moment though. Dig into some of the gold threads until something bites you and doesn't let go. Go down that rabbit-hole and start taking action.

Have you made any sales yet? If not, then how can you make a sale this coming week?

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
May 9, 2021
Persistence.
I've been doing web design for local business, which is saturated but there's still a need. Made hundreds of cold calls. Would have some days where I called 50 and had no luck and would get depressed and spin out for weeks but then others when I would call just 6 and got in touch with an owner who wanted to sit for a sales call the next week. Nothing changed, I just never gave up on picking up the phone.

In addition, courage. Plenty of ways to write yourself off when you're starting, but if you're doing something, there's a reason for it. As long as you can confront your fears and reach out, you'll connect with those that need you and be able to find gold in what you thought was dirt.

Bicollo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 13, 2022
Good for you posting questions and creating threads. Many people lurk and don't have the self confidence to post.

May I suggest you slow down with the vague questions for the moment though. Dig into some of the gold threads until something bites you and doesn't let go. Go down that rabbit-hole and start taking action.

Have you made any sales yet? If not, then how can you make a sale this coming week?
thanks for the recommendation will do

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bicollo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 13, 2022
Persistence.
I've been doing web design for local business, which is saturated but there's still a need. Made hundreds of cold calls. Would have some days where I called 50 and had no luck and would get depressed and spin out for weeks but then others when I would call just 6 and got in touch with an owner who wanted to sit for a sales call the next week. Nothing changed, I just never gave up on picking up the phone.

In addition, courage. Plenty of ways to write yourself off when you're starting, but if you're doing something, there's a reason for it. As long as you can confront your fears and reach out, you'll connect with those that need you and be able to find gold in what you thought was dirt.
thank you for this gold

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.