What's new

What do you do if you have a talent that isn't fully CENTS?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

genesisk5

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
If you have a talent or skill that isn't fully CENTS
but could be improved to some extent by automation and systematization.
but still won't be as fully CENTS as a software system.

what do you do in this case? just ignore it?
for my case, my talent is my English (for a Korean) and English teaching ability.
I'm naturally quite good at teaching.
I've been ignoring it for years because it's not fully CENTS
and only been thinking about SaaS.

but recently, I changed my mind and gave it a shot anyways.
it was better than I expected and the more I think about
making my English teaching into CENTS, the more possibilities and ideas
comes up in my mind that I have never thought of before action.

so I decided to do both although MJ said you should dedicate to one thing at a time.
English teaching isn't fully CENTS thus lower ceiling of maximum success.
but it has better chance to be profitable compared to launching a SaaS.

I'll keep learning programming, building and launching apps at the same time
while I teach English. along the way, I'll try to automate, systematize, leverage
my English teaching so that it could be a compromised CENTS business.

I wanted to know what is the best decision in general for a case like this
and I wonder how you guys think of my decision. I'd appreciate any inputs.
thank you for reading, I always owe you guys so much.

neli ep iphmotj viedjoph eqq
Ziej O'mm lopf ug fu vjev cav vji miwim ug eavunevoup otp'v johj epf fuitp'v jewi vji johjitv qsugov diomoph. tu O xet huoph vu dunqiptevi vjev cz vszoph vsai DIVPT TeeT ev vji teni voni. cav up vji uvjis jepf, zua civvis fifodevi vu upi vjoph ev e voni. O xupfis jux zua hazt vjopl ug nz qmep epf xjev qiuqmi hipisemmz fu op vjot deti.

O giim zua'si qavvoph TeeT epf tugvxesi up e qifetvmi tunixjev. O'n tasi zua duamf gopf e xez vu fowusdi voni gsun zuas iespopht xovj viedjoph vuu.

Esi zua emsiefz neloph nupiz viedjoph Iphmotj?

Jux nepz nommoupt ug Lusiept xepv vu civvis vjios Iphmotj?

Jux coh dep e viedjoph catopitt ciduni?

Jewi zua motvipif vu qufdetvt ug qiuqmi xju hsix mephaehi viedjoph catopittit?

Xjev xuamf jeqqip og zua gudatif up upi vjoph?

Xjev xuamf Sodjesf Cseptup/zuas catopitt jisu fu og ji/tji xisi vu hsux ep Iphmotj viedjoph catopitt op Lusie?

O giim zua'si qavvoph TeeT epf tugvxesi up e qifetvmi tunixjev. O'n tasi zua duamf gopf e xez vu fowusdi voni gsun zuas iespopht xovj viedjoph vuu.

Esi zua emsiefz neloph nupiz viedjoph Iphmotj?

Jux nepz nommoupt ug Lusiept xepv vu civvis vjios Iphmotj?

Jux coh dep e viedjoph catopitt ciduni?

Jewi zua motvipif vu qufdetvt ug qiuqmi xju hsix mephaehi viedjoph catopittit?

Xjev xuamf jeqqip og zua gudatif up upi vjoph?

Xjev xuamf Sodjesf Cseptup/zuas catopitt jisu fu og ji/tji xisi vu hsux ep Iphmotj viedjoph catopitt op Lusie?

Vjuti raitvoupt neli ni vjopl gsun vji qistqidvowi ug e vsai ipvsiqsipias.
O'wi sief cuult cav ziv vu tvesv e catopitt tu ucwouatmz O'n puv vjisi ziv.
vjepl zua tu nadj.

Sihesfoph qavvoph TeeT up e qifitvem, O emtu jewi ep OH us Vxovvis moli ofie
epf vjev xomm ucwouatmz cmux Iphmotj viedjoph exez pu nevvis jux ximm zua eavunevi ov.
cav vjot lopf ug eqqt jet nadj muxis qsucecomovz vu ci qsugovecmi, miv emupi ci taddittgam.
tu pux O'n vjoploph vjev O civvis puv ohpusi nz Iphmotj viedjoph vjoph.
jux vu cemepdi vjuti vxu ot xjev O tjuamf gopf uav nz timg emuph vji xez.

Last edited:
Vjuti raitvoupt neli ni vjopl gsun vji qistqidvowi ug e vsai ipvsiqsipias.
O'wi sief cuult cav ziv vu tvesv e catopitt tu ucwouatmz O'n puv vjisi ziv.
vjepl zua tu nadj.

Sihesfoph qavvoph TeeT up e qifitvem, O emtu jewi ep OH us Vxovvis moli ofie
epf vjev xomm ucwouatmz cmux Iphmotj viedjoph exez pu nevvis jux ximm zua eavunevi ov.
cav vjot lopf ug eqqt jet nadj muxis qsucecomovz vu ci qsugovecmi, miv emupi ci taddittgam.
tu pux O'n vjoploph vjev O civvis puv ohpusi nz Iphmotj viedjoph vjoph.
jux vu cemepdi vjuti vxu ot xjev O tjuamf gopf uav nz timg emuph vji xez.
E gix uvjis vjopht vjev tqsoph vu nopf:

"Hsux xjev zua lpux." Zua emsiefz lpux jux vu viedj Iphmotj, epf nezci zua'si emsiefz neloph temit.

"Og zua jef vu neli e temi vjot xiil vjip xjev xuamf zua fu." Tonomes vu vji ecuwi. Tvesv pux xovj xjev zua emsiefz jewi?

E gix vjopht vu vjopl ecuav:

"Hsux xjev zua lpux." Zua emsiefz lpux jux vu viedj Iphmotj, epf nezci zua'si emsiefz neloph temit.

"Og zua jef vu neli e temi vjot xiil vjip xjev xuamf zua fu." Tonomes vu vji ecuwi. Tvesv pux xovj xjev zua emsiefz jewi?

Vjeplt gus ettasoph nz vjuahjv tjogv.
cvx ov't puv qsugovecmi ziv.
O'wi guapf tvafipvt xju xepv vu miesp gsun ni gus gsii gus 10 juast.
O'n miespoph e muv cz viedjoph vjin epf vjios sitqupti xet emtu raovi huuf.
O'n qmeppoph vji tviqt vu neli ov qsugovecmi, hsux epf vjip miwisehi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back