- Joined
- Jul 31, 2012
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 62%
Hello everyone,
I am here to ask for opinions from as many people as possible.
If you had to come up with a picture that describes what you think of when you see the following words, what would that picture be?
1. Entrepreneur
2. Developer (Such as software developer, engineer, marketer)
3. Investor
4. Lawyer
I'll go first:
1. Entrepreneur: I think of someone dressed in business casual (like white dress shirt, tie and slacks) with a lightbulb over their head, possibly standing on top of the world or a hill.
2. Developer: I think of someone sitting at a desk on the computer, doing website desgin or something related to coding.
3. Investor: I think of an older man, in a nice suit, holding a bag of money in each hand. (sorry to all investors out there! these are just stereotypical concepts)
4. Lawyer: I think of a man in a business suit and tie, with a briefcase, and some papers, and a pen, either at a desk working, with a gavel/scales nearby somewhere, or standing up holding the papers.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to collect enough data to make an informed decision about what imagery to use. Thank you very much!
I am here to ask for opinions from as many people as possible.
If you had to come up with a picture that describes what you think of when you see the following words, what would that picture be?
1. Entrepreneur
2. Developer (Such as software developer, engineer, marketer)
3. Investor
4. Lawyer
I'll go first:
1. Entrepreneur: I think of someone dressed in business casual (like white dress shirt, tie and slacks) with a lightbulb over their head, possibly standing on top of the world or a hill.
2. Developer: I think of someone sitting at a desk on the computer, doing website desgin or something related to coding.
3. Investor: I think of an older man, in a nice suit, holding a bag of money in each hand. (sorry to all investors out there! these are just stereotypical concepts)
4. Lawyer: I think of a man in a business suit and tie, with a briefcase, and some papers, and a pen, either at a desk working, with a gavel/scales nearby somewhere, or standing up holding the papers.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to collect enough data to make an informed decision about what imagery to use. Thank you very much!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
