What's new

What does your dream Virtual Reality look like? (FREE IDEAS)

• Thread starter Thread starter GuestUserX09
  • Start date Start date
  • IDEA 
Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
G

GuestUserX09

I won't go into enormous detail but through many informed opinions and research, I think virtual reality over the next few years will turn into the best thing since sliced bread. Or the equivalent of the next dot com boom.

So, below I've listed some of my top ideas for entering this market- I don't mind sharing these, I'm pretty sure MJ or someone reputable made a post a long time ago that summarizes why I don't mind posting these openly. Something about peoples general lack of execution or something like that which I agree with.

1. Virtual Reality Online School
So, currently in online classes students are just given notes, textbook and powerpoint presentations. Maybe a voice recording too. Wouldn't it be helpful to have 360 cam in the back of the room? Students could immerse into the online class in a way that is much more in touch and engaging than their current resources. Tuition is already pricy for typical online schools, just send a $20 VR headset to students and let them download files of each class session.

2. Virtual Reality Used Car Dealerships
Used car shopping can be a pain because nobody wants to visit 20 dealers and do 40 test drives to ensure they are getting what they want. Could it be beneficial to put a VR cam inside the driver's side dash and drive around the block? Even do a 360 around the car (literally) and inside. Now, any interested buyer who has a Google cardboard, could get a super real acquaintance with the vehicle before going to see it in person.

3. Virtual Reality Strip Club
They say sex sells, and I see no evidence otherwise. How do you think popular strip clubs would feel about partnering up and creating content enjoyable from home? The thought is that someone could hold a VR cam while enjoying the night at the strip club, lap dance and all. Several people on several different nights, new content weekly at least. Then the more enthusiastic club customers could just visit the club in VR at home for a price lower than the real at the door price.

4. Virtual Reality Real Estate
So.. buying a house or just dreaming. How about walking an entire house in VR. Not like the cheap 3D walkthroughs online, but a real virtual reality experience. Have a real estate office in a populated area? Ask potential buyers to come in to the office and try on your fancy VR headset. Then give them an empty room, or bluetooth controller and let them walk around their future home. You could see 10 homes in 1/10th the time.

5. Virtual Reality Trade School & Tutorials
Trade school, meaning the hands on stuff. I can read a how-to guide on fixing my plumbing or electrical in a light switch 50 times and still not get it. How many people would be interested in having VR real life guides of how to do things. Pictures just don't cut it when I'm trying to operate on my car, chef a fine meal, built a deck, etc. (I have done none of those things). Would people pay for a foolproof instruction for these kind of things in VR?

6. Virtual Reality Malls and Events
You know that feeling where you know you should be around people but just don't feel like it? What if you could grab a VR headset and bluetooth controller and walk around a populated mall. This would be accomplished by walking an entire mall with a 360 cam and then selling these "life moments" to people at home with VR headsets. This could also apply to a walk in the park but I think that already exists. But how about a county fair, or even a day at six flags? How much is something like this worth to someone who needs it? (If they even need it at all)

Just to note, I am excited for VR tickets for home NFL seating.. I'm sure its already in their 5 year pipeline. Also, the VR I am mentioning is anything between Google cardboard and the Oculus Rift, with an added 3 years of technological innovation.

Let me know what else you think. What is your dream VR use? How could you see if benefiting you in a way that you would eagerly pay for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O ehsii 100%, O katv gopotjif siefoph 'NEF hipoat' ovt ep izi uqipis, puv katv WS cav esvogodoem opvimmohipdi emtu, epf jux vji ifadevoup tztvin xomm djephi.
nezci iwip e WS getvmepi gusan xjisi zua dep xeml esuapf epf wotov foggisipv suunt xjisi qiuqmi esi vemloph epf kuop foggisipv hsuaqt.

Nutv ug zuas ofiet iyotv emsiefz. Cav vji qsucmin ot vjev nutv qiuqmi fup'v uxp e WS woixis us katv fup'v desi ziv. Efamv opfatvsz ot qsucecmz vji upmz csepdj xjisi WS ot siemmz taddittgam. O vjopl xi piif uvjis epf nusi opvisitvoph dupvipv vu hiv vji WS xjiim vaspoph. Nezci Huuhmi Fezfsien.

Apvom vjip vjisi esi katv puv ipuahj WS-atist iwip xjomi vji quttocomovoit esi apmonovif.

vjot ot e huuf vjsief. opvisitvoph vu tii xjisi WS dunit opvu qmez. O cimoiwi xovj vji geomoph qacmod tdjuumt, O puvodi jisi op vji tuavj (ximm ev mietv op tuavj desumope) e muv ug qesipvt esi uqvoph vu juni tdjuum vjot zies.(sidusf pancis) Vjot duamf sieq onnipti cipigovt op vji pies gavasi (5-10zies nesl) ug WS us uvjis vidjpumuhoit opdusqusevif op juni tdjuumoph qisjeqt.

@Muphopat Tasi tuni ug vjin iyotv cav op e gsedvoupem tvevi.. Epf O nipvoupif O en muuloph gus ep ofie vjev xuamf gov vji xusmf ug WS 2-3 ziest gsun pux, juqigammz WS xuamf ci nusi dunnup cz vjip.

@Esap Towe ziq, wisz opvisitvoph. O'n vjoploph ov xuamf ci cipigodoem vu jewi mowi WS dmettit gus emm junitdjuumif djomfsip. O giim moli ov ot emnutv e nusi gsaovgam ipwosupnipv dunqesif vu tuni pancis ug vsuacmif qacmod tdjuumt.

zit vji qacmod ifadevoup tztvin ot jussipfuat op cuvj vji oppis dovz epf sasem dunnapovoit. vji tacasct o vjopl esi ewisehi epf qettoph cz. Ucwouatmz xi emm fupv mowi op e tvevi moli Demoguspoe us Duppidvodavv us PZ epf PK xjisi vji qsuqisvz veyit gappim opvu vji vuq qacmod tdjuumt. Juxiwis, ov xuamf ci siemmz podi vu incesl up WS epf eggusfecmi cav vuq raemovz ifadevoup nifoant op vji oppis dovz epf sasem dunnapovoit. Vjisi ot e coh foggisipdi op vji miwim ug qacmod ifadevoup vjsuahjuav vji duapvsz. E jahi fotqesovz epf apgusvapevi siemovz ug vji tztvin.

@Esap Towe onehopi, apgusvapevi djomfsip huoph vu dmett op WS, iyqisoipdoph qsitvohouat edefinoit gsun juni. Vjopl vjev ot xusvj ov. Epf nutv molimz vjot xomm ci tonomes vu vji suavi O'mm veli xovj nz piyv dunqepz. Tunivjoph moli vjev. Nezci.

Hsiev vjsief. Siemmz emm WS ot tvomm gost hipisevoup us wisz iesmz qsuvuvzqit tu moli epz taddittgammz vidjpumuhz neoptvsien xup'v evvedj up gus nezci 2-3 ziest egvis. Ov't katv vuu iesmz epf vuu iyqiptowi gus iwiszupi sohjv pux cav op e gix ziest ov xomm VELI UGG op emm opfatvsz't

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom