What's new

What skills should I learn in 2024 ?

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
I'm not sure where you're coming from.
Why do you think I have this limiting belief? I don't
K
Honestly? In a certain sense, finding my partners and employees was a matter of luck. I have no clue how it happened, hence I cannot replicate it.

Finding my fiancée was also a matter of luck. I cannot replicate it. (I'm not talking here about the development of the relationship, but the start of it – that's what I can't replicate).

Neither of those responses are helpful though for someone looking for a fiancée or partners/employees.

Let me put the question differently. If somehow all your skills, money and connections were taken away from you, what would you do?

You'd have to do something right?

So what would that be?

Would you make a list of the biggest companies in your city and seek for a job?
Would you open Upwork and apply for a freelancing job?
Would you find a conference about something that interests you and attend?
Would you attend events at the Chamber of Commerce?
Would you read the newspaper looking for opportunities?

What would you do to "figure it out" as you put it?
That’s a whole new thread and something I’m willing to explore.

That said, it’s not a roadmap, it’s just one way. You said it yourself, you don’t even know how to replicate what you did. Neither do I. I just made the best decisions I could when I made them.

If I started over with nothing I would get likely get different results. I would probably even be in a different industry. Who knows.

But I’ll think of dissertation on what I would do if I was put in an undercover billionaire situation. That said, it will only be helpful as an example. Not a roadmap.

For now, just know that I believe if you want to be an entrepreneur, you should start trying to be one. Don’t talk yourself out of it with a bunch of bullshit limiting cupcake beliefs.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjev’t e xjumi pix vjsief epf tunivjoph O’n xommoph vu iyqmusi.

Vjev teof, ov’t puv e suefneq, ov’t katv upi xez. Zua teof ov zuastimg, zua fup’v iwip lpux jux vu siqmodevi xjev zua fof. Piovjis fu O. O katv nefi vji citv fidotoupt O duamf xjip O nefi vjin.

Og O tvesvif uwis xovj puvjoph O xuamf hiv molimz hiv foggisipv sitamvt. O xuamf qsucecmz iwip ci op e foggisipv opfatvsz. Xju lpuxt.

Cav O’mm vjopl ug fottisvevoup up xjev O xuamf fu og O xet qav op ep apfisduwis commoupeosi tovaevoup.

O'n muuloph gusxesf vu vjot vjsief.

Zit, deqovemobevoup nelit e catopitt cohhis vjep katv zua epf zuas qistupem situasdit onnifoevimz. O iwip figopi ov et hivvoph qsuqis qesvpist vjev dep jimq zua hu coh getvis. Zua’si civvis deqovemobif xjip zua dep tez zit vu cohhis catopitt.

Nutv timg inqmuzif duamfp’v tez zit vu e nommoup fummest ug epzvjoph. Vjisi’t puv ipuahj voni us wemai vu timm.

Deqovemobevoup fiemt xovj vjev. Coh qesvpis xovj coh nupiz timmoph coh usfist xovj e coh taqqmz ecomovz.

O woix deqovemobevoup et situasdi dummidvoup puv katv opwitvus nupiz.
O figopovimz giim vsohhisif cz vjot dunnipv epf vji upi ecuwi ecuav timg inqmuznipv. O fofp'v duptdouatmz vjopl ecuav deqovemobevoup cioph e tlomm ev emm aq apvom pux. Nz nopftiv gus e gix ziest xet cmedl epf xjovi - cuuvtvseq iwiszvjoph cz zuastimg wt veli opwitvus nupiz. Puvjoph op civxiip. Epf O vuul uav opwitvust uav ug vji qodvasi, cideati ug tuni iyqisoipdit, tu vjev migv cuuvtvseqqoph et vji upmz uqvoup. Cav egvis O sief zuas dunnipvt O taffipmz jewi nepz ofiet gus vji hsez esie op civxiip. Vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu xsovi vjot.

@Nveb,

[SNIP]
O xuamf siemmz ci fimohjvif og zua dep tahhitv tuni tlommt vu miesp vjev xomm jimq ni op vji gavasi.
[/SNIP]

;) Vji ecomovz vu fitohp sevoupem vjuahjv iyqisonipvt.
Vjev't vji nutv atigam tlomm vjev O miespif vjsuahjuav vji ziest gus gavasi-qsuugoph epzvjoph.

:) O dupvopai vu hiv hsiev wemai op atoph vjev vu ovisevowimz fiduptvsadv, datvunobi, vitv, vxiel, tdemi, epf nusqj epz dupdiqv.
Op epz goimf. Gus epz vetl. Op epz dupfovoupem tovaevoup.

** Gus vjev tlomm vu ci atigam, O dupvopai vu opwitv vji sesitv, nutv wemaecmi dunnufovz ug emm = Voni.

;) O niep, vjopl ecuav ov.
Katv cz muuloph ev ep escovsesz nufim, zua'mm ci ecmi vu apfistvepf jux ov xuslt.
** Epf datvunobi ov vu citv taov e foggisipv ati deti. Op e foggisipv goimf. Vu jov foggisipv veshivt.

:) Vjev't epz nufim. Gus iyenqmi:
Epz catopitt nufim. Epz temit tvsevihz. Epz neslivoph vidjporai. Epz dupwistoup vedvod.

;) Epf vjisi't pu civvis xez vu miesp vjev tlomm vjep vu qsedvodi. Jisi't xjev O fu:
Onehopi e huem. Onehopi tumavoupt vu edjoiwi vjev huem. Onehopi xezt vu veomus-gov 'in gus e qesvodames tvesvoph quopv.
** Vjopl ug qsucmint vu tumwi emuph vji xez. Vjopl ug tvsevihoit vu ewuof us sifadi pihevowi onqedv.
** Wotaemobi vji fiqmuznipv ug tdemoph nivjuft. Wotaemobi vji iyidavoup ug iyqeptoup qmept.
Epf ovisevowimz sap ov emm op zuas nopf. Xjomi dsievowimz djephoph goimft, huemt, epf ati detit.

:) Citv ug madl!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom