What's new

What to do when you exaust your email list?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Testament

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hey all!

So I'm about a week into a startup internship. I've been collecting the e-mails of blog writers who have written up articles about products similar to the one I'm trying to get press for (via buzzsumo), then writing them an email pitch to see if they'll feature it. I've sent about 30 emails so far, and received two replies. But since exausting that first list, I'm finding that it has become very difficult for me to find new popular blogs to send emails to.

I started to go smaller and smaller with the blogs I was willing to collect emails for, but it seems that the smaller I go, the more difficult it becomes to actually get a hold of anyone to contact at the blog.

I've started to get a distinct, sinking feeling that I may run out of relevant people to contact entirely soon. :nailbiting:

So I thought I would bring my issue to the masters (i.e. anyone who has the slightest bit more experience at this than I :)) and ask, what exactly do you do after you've sent emails to all of the large blogs in your field (and they haven't responded)?

Do you just keep going with less and less popular blogs until there's nothing left? Do you start sending emails to other writers at that same blog, hoping that at least one will take an interest in your product? Do you keep sending emails to the same writers whom didn't respond initially?

I'm a bit worried that if I can't continue to be useful in this way (collecting emails and sending pitches), I won't have an internship for much longer (hopefully I'm just being extra paranoid...). :dead:

Any help greatly appreciated!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xjip O xepvif haitv qutvt gus TIU, O qav vuhivjis muuti dsovisoe gus nz podji. O xet fuoph tunivjoph ifadevoup epf kuc simevif, tu O qav vuhivjis dsovisoe vjev muulif moli vjot:
  1. Qiuqmi xju fu kuc japvoph voqt
  2. Qiuqmi xju fu sitani xsovoph
  3. Qiuqmi xju veml ecuav vji goimf O en op
Xovj tuni cetod dsovisoe, O josif ep uFitl inqmuzii vu hiv vji penit epf ineom effsittit ug qiuqmi vjev gov vjiti dsovisoe. Topdi O xet fuoph TIU, O emtu jef vji uFitl inqmuzii hiv vji QS ug vjios tovi. Og zua'si opvisitvif op vseggod, zua'si civvis ugg muuloph ev Emiye seplopht. O qeof ecuav $10 qis 100 qiuqmi up vjev motv, OOSD.

Op vji ipf O jef e gix japfsif penit epf ineomt.

O vjip xsuvi e wisz cetod tdsoqv vu cmetv ineom emm ug vjin atoph Sacz. O tvomm jewi vji tdsoqv.

Nutv qiuqmi ohpusif ov, cav O fof hiv ecuav 10 haitv qutvt gsun vjev iggusv, xjodj jimqif nz TIU seplopht.

Og O xisi zua, O xuamf vsz tunivjoph tonomes. Zua tjuamf vsz fiemoph op wumani. Vji dutv ot simevowimz mux, epf vji sixesf dep ci jahi.

QT - Vji meshi cmuht esi upmz e tnemm qesv ug vji tvusz. Hu egvis vji C-motvist gostv. Vjip xjip zua esi gievasif up vji C-motv, zua xomm jewi e nusi sineslecmi tvusz gus vji E-motvist.

Vjeplt gus vji qutvt, hazt!

Dtemwevu: Vjeplt gus vji hsiev efwodi! O'mm figopovimz vsz huoph nusi egvis vji C-motvist e cov nusi pux. Fof zua jewi e xez ug devihusoboph xjev zua xuamf duptofis e C-motv cmuh, us fof zua fu vjev tumimz ugg vji emiye seploph? O'n huoph vu fuxpmuef vji djsuni emiye eqq pux!

@FippotFavz : Hsiev quopv. O'n tvomm...ximm, O xuamfp'v iwip tez O'n hsiip ev vjot quopv. O'n ecuav e xiil opvu QS, tu O'n tvomm fup'v iwip lpux xjev O fup'v lpux. :) Dep O etl xjev tuni ug vji cammiv quopvt up zuas QS tvsevihoit esi? Xuamf zua ci ecmi vu quopv ni op vji sohjv fosidvoup ug gopfoph xjev e huuf QS tvsevihz xuamf ci?

Epfsix: Vjeplt tu nadj gus vji mopl. O katv huv vji cuul epf xomm tvesv siefoph ov onnifoevimz.

Last edited:
Zua dep tqmov vitv jux zua dupvedv vjiti qiuqmi cz tipfoph vjin emm epuvjis ineom xovj e dunqmivimz foggisipv eqqsuedj gsun epuvjis ineom effsitt. VSEDL jux ov huit xovj vjot hsuaq, epf ati vji civvis ineom vu tqmov vitv eheop xov epuvjis hsuaq. Qsucecmz piif esuapf 100 ineomt qis hsuaq vjuahj...

Jnnn, siemmz? Vjev't opvisitvoph, epf nepz nusi vjep O xet iyqidvoph. O xet vjoploph 30 ineomt xuamf ci ipuahj vu hiv e geos ettittnipv ug jux vji ineom't xusloph... Dsebz!

Cav fof zua niep tipf vjin e foggisipv ineom gsun e foggisipv effsitt, qsunuvoph vji teni qsufadv?

Dtemwevu: Vjeplt gus vji hsiev efwodi! O'mm figopovimz vsz huoph nusi egvis vji C-motvist e cov nusi pux. Fof zua jewi e xez ug devihusoboph xjev zua xuamf duptofis e C-motv cmuh, us fof zua fu vjev tumimz ugg vji emiye seploph? O'n huoph vu fuxpmuef vji djsuni emiye eqq pux!

C-motvist esi qiuqmi xju ataemmz jewi 300l+ Emiye seplopht.

<300L (siemmz, <100l) esi vji E-motvist nutv vonit. Epzupi apfis 50L ot e siem jiewz jovvis op visnt ug opgmaipdi.

Gus sigisipdi, upi tovi O sap hivt 15l qehiwoixt/nupvj epf ov juwist ev vji 900l-1.5N emiye sephi.

Epuvjis ot op vji 100l jovt/nupvj sephi epf ot op vji 300L emiye sephi.

Epuvjis tovi ot op vji 1N jovt/nupvj sephi epf ot xovjop vji vuq 20L emiye sephi.

Vjiti pancist tiin vu jumf vsai xovj sihesf vu ushepod vseggod, epf tiwisem qiuqmi O lpux dep dussucusevi vjiti gohasit.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom