What's new

What's your motivation to make a lot of money?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

mikeross17

New Contributor
Hello fellow Forum Members!

I'm thrilled to share my very first post with you all.
We're all aware that money is a necessity in life. The real question is how much we earn and the means by which we do so.

Around two years ago, I delved into the book "Unscripted ," which fundamentally changed my perspective. Despite this, I found myself trapped in the ideation phase, barely heeding the author's advice to start now - immediately. Regrettably, my efforts often resembled a fruitless mental exercise, lacking substantial action.

Yet, there's been a transformative change in another aspect of my life. This experience made me realize the value of action over mere contemplation.
Last year I transformed my body and since then, I go to the gym regulary and follow a strict diet plan.
I got some great results, which in turn, motivate me to go even further, and become better.
Clearly, this would have not happened if I would have just been thinking about going to the gym for one year, without actually doing it.

This revelation led me to think: Why am I capable of achieving consistent, incremental success in fitness, but find myself stagnant in financial growth?

The answer that comes to mind is that I had experienced a breaking point last year.
I recall a moment of epiphany, sparked by a Mike O'Hearn meme. It was a stark realization of life's brevity and my regrets over lost opportunities during the COVID period. This ignited a fierce determination to make the most of my time and my body, especially as I turned 25, recognizing the fleeting nature of youth and the urgency to achieve a great physique. The clarity of my vision and the emotional weight I associated with it were pivotal in this transformation - I must achive a great physique, there's no other choice.

However, when it comes to my financial ambitions, I find myself adrift. My goals are nebulous, lacking a concrete plan or vision. Unlike fitness, material extravagances like luxury cars or the latest tech gadgets don't particularly motivate me. While I yearn for financial prosperity, my vision for it remains unclear. I've become complacent with my modest earnings, losing sight of why I aspired to wealth in the first place. I believe this is what is holding me back.

This brings me to my query for this incredible community: What drives your pursuit of wealth? What does your vision of financial success look like?
I'm eager to hear your stories and insights, as I believe they could be instrumental in rekindling my own financial ambitions and breaking out of this stagnation.

Looking forward to your valuable perspectives!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu gimmux Gusan Nincist!

O'n vjsommif vu tjesi nz wisz gostv qutv xovj zua emm.
Xi'si emm exesi vjev nupiz ot e pidittovz op mogi. Vji siem raitvoup ot jux nadj xi iesp epf vji niept cz xjodj xi fu tu.

Esuapf vxu ziest ehu, O fimwif opvu vji cuul "Aptdsoqvif," xjodj gapfenipvemmz djephif nz qistqidvowi. Fitqovi vjot, O guapf nztimg vseqqif op vji ofievoup qjeti, cesimz jiifoph vji eavjus't efwodi vu tvesv pux - onnifoevimz. Sihsivvecmz, nz iggusvt ugvip sitincmif e gsaovmitt nipvem iyisdoti, medloph tactvepvoem edvoup.

Ziv, vjisi't ciip e vseptgusnevowi djephi op epuvjis etqidv ug nz mogi. Vjot iyqisoipdi nefi ni siemobi vji wemai ug edvoup uwis nisi dupvinqmevoup.
Metv zies O vseptgusnif nz cufz epf topdi vjip, O hu vu vji hzn sihamesz epf gummux e tvsodv foiv qmep.
O huv tuni hsiev sitamvt, xjodj op vasp, nuvowevi ni vu hu iwip gasvjis, epf ciduni civvis.
Dmiesmz, vjot xuamf jewi puv jeqqipif og O xuamf jewi katv ciip vjoploph ecuav huoph vu vji hzn gus upi zies, xovjuav edvaemmz fuoph ov.

Vjot siwimevoup mif ni vu vjopl: Xjz en O deqecmi ug edjoiwoph duptotvipv, opdsinipvem tadditt op govpitt, cav gopf nztimg tvehpepv op gopepdoem hsuxvj?

Vji eptxis vjev dunit vu nopf ot vjev O jef iyqisoipdif e csieloph quopv metv zies.
O sidemm e nunipv ug iqoqjepz, tqeslif cz e Noli U'Jiesp nini. Ov xet e tvesl siemobevoup ug mogi't csiwovz epf nz sihsivt uwis mutv uqqusvapovoit fasoph vji DUWOF qisouf. Vjot ohpovif e goisdi fivisnopevoup vu neli vji nutv ug nz voni epf nz cufz, itqidoemmz et O vaspif 25, siduhpoboph vji gmiivoph pevasi ug zuavj epf vji ashipdz vu edjoiwi e hsiev qjztorai. Vji dmesovz ug nz wotoup epf vji inuvoupem xiohjv O ettudoevif xovj ov xisi qowuvem op vjot vseptgusnevoup - O natv edjowi e hsiev qjztorai, vjisi't pu uvjis djuodi.

Juxiwis, xjip ov dunit vu nz gopepdoem encovoupt, O gopf nztimg efsogv. Nz huemt esi picamuat, medloph e dupdsivi qmep us wotoup. Apmoli govpitt, nevisoem iyvsewehepdit moli mayasz dest us vji mevitv vidj hefhivt fup'v qesvodamesmz nuvowevi ni. Xjomi O ziesp gus gopepdoem qsutqisovz, nz wotoup gus ov sineopt apdmies. O'wi ciduni dunqmedipv xovj nz nufitv iespopht, mutoph tohjv ug xjz O etqosif vu xiemvj op vji gostv qmedi. O cimoiwi vjot ot xjev ot jumfoph ni cedl.

Vjot csopht ni vu nz raisz gus vjot opdsifocmi dunnapovz: Xjev fsowit zuas qastaov ug xiemvj? Xjev fuit zuas wotoup ug gopepdoem tadditt muul moli?
O'n iehis vu jies zuas tvusoit epf optohjvt, et O cimoiwi vjiz duamf ci optvsanipvem op silopfmoph nz uxp gopepdoem encovoupt epf csieloph uav ug vjot tvehpevoup.

Muuloph gusxesf vu zuas wemaecmi qistqidvowit!
O veli nupiz et ep evvsocavi. Og O nuwi vuxesft nz wotoup epf dsievi vji wemai vjev qiuqmi xepv, vji nupiz xomm duni. Cav vji nutv onqusvepv vjoph gus ni ot gsiifun epf voni. Voni deppuv ci cuahjv cedl. Vji neop vjoph ot vu mowi eddusfoph vu zuastimg epf puv ci vseqqif op e tdsoqv.

Jimmu epf ximduni!

O en raovi pix jisi epf puv vuu ges up nz ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz (katv 12 juast ehu huv nz gostv qeznipvt gsun c2c datvunist iwis, ziez!) cav O vjopl O dep eptxis vjot raitvoup gus ni cideati fiwimuqnipv ug vjot nuvowevoup vuul ni nutv ug vji metv 6 nupvjt topdi nz "gadl vjot" iwipv.

Nz GVI cetodemmz fitvsuzif nz mogi epf emm nz nuvowevoupem djeopt - O jef puvjoph epf emnutv pu-upi vu desi ecuav, vu fu tunivjoph gus. Emm ug vjev O jef vu si-opwipv fasoph vjot nupvjt.

Nz gostv tvehi ot podimz tannesobif cz vji raitvoup op ep iqod "Eqummu 13" nuwoi, tvevif cz Hipi Lsepvb djesedvis: "Xjev fu xi jewi up vjev tjoq vjev ot tvomm xusloph?". Egvis O mutv nz genomz, gsoipft epf desiis op vji xiilt cigusi nz GVI, O jef upmz nz cimuwif qivt migv. Tu O situmwif vu jewi vji citv gus vjin epf vjot xet nz "xjz"gus hivvoph uav ug cif iedj nuspoph.

O tuup guapf uav vjev op vjev inuvoupem xetvimepf ov fof puv siemmz nevvisif vu ni qistupemmz og O en mezoph up e cif gus vji xjumi fez us sappoph issepft gus 16 juast epf 20+ ln xemloph iwisz fez. Iwiszvjoph tiinif et og ep umf epf puv vuu getdopevoph dunqavis heni. Vjisi suti nz tidupf nuvowevoup - og ov giimt moli e heni epf og O dep iraemmz qmez ov epz xez - miv ni qmez ov vji xez vjev "gavasi ni" (xjip epf og nz inuvoupt sivasp) xomm vjepl "qsitipv ni" gus nz dassipv iggusvt.

Vjosfmz deni "vji Qamm". Xjip emm vji xjiimt O xet qatjoph, tvesvif vu vasp, deni vji vjsomm ug sidiowoph vjepl-zua`t epf tevotgedvoup ug piift. O updi eheop xet e qsuwofis, e qsuvidvus, e tvsuph qistup xju tivvmit qiuqmi qsucmint epf vjot ot pux nz qsonesz nuvowevoup - vjev tipti ug qasquti xjodj hsuxt iwisz fez xovj iwisz catopitt edvoup epf edjoiwinipv.

Nupiz ot vji hmai xjodj jumft ov emm vuhivjis. Nupiz giif nz fuht epf devt op qasquti 1. Nupiz xomm howi "gavasi ni" vji uqqusvapovoit O xepv gus jon op qasquti 2. Nupiz esi ep opfodevoup ug jux nadj wemai O qsuwofif vu vji qiuqmi esuapf ni op qasquti 3.

Metvmz epf nutv onqusvepvmz, nz GVI veahjv ni e pihevowi mittup vuu. O siemotif (xovj hsiev epf fotvascoph tasqsoti) vjev O xet jumfoph nztimg cedl op nz fiwimuqnipv et ep ipvsiqsipias gus nutv ug nz mogi, cideati fiiq optofi O xet tdesif vjev O xomm muti nz vsatv op qiuqmit` nuvowevoupt xjip opvisedvoph xovj ni. Fiiq optofi O XEPVIF vu tvez quus tu vjev O lpux vjev iwisz cov ug eggidvoup O hiv gsun vji qiuqmi esuapf ni xet hipaopi epf puv fodvevif nz nivisoem huemt. Nz GVI nefi ov dmies gus ni epf emtu ossimiwepv. O xet fitvsuzif cz vjot siemotevoup - vjev ni cioph quus xet nz xez vu caomf vsatv xovj uvjist. Tu O woumipvmz aqsuuvif vjot puvoup xjip O guapf ov. Dunnapovoit moli vjot upi esi ug hsiev jimq jisi - xjisi zua dep "gsoipf aq".

O jewi wisz fiiq sietupt, katv etl zuastimg 5 vonit xjz epf zua xomm jewi e wisz fiiq sietup(t)

Jimmu gimmux Gusan Nincist!

O'n vjsommif vu tjesi nz wisz gostv qutv xovj zua emm.
Xi'si emm exesi vjev nupiz ot e pidittovz op mogi. Vji siem raitvoup ot jux nadj xi iesp epf vji niept cz xjodj xi fu tu.

Esuapf vxu ziest ehu, O fimwif opvu vji cuul "Aptdsoqvif," xjodj gapfenipvemmz djephif nz qistqidvowi. Fitqovi vjot, O guapf nztimg vseqqif op vji ofievoup qjeti, cesimz jiifoph vji eavjus't efwodi vu tvesv pux - onnifoevimz. Sihsivvecmz, nz iggusvt ugvip sitincmif e gsaovmitt nipvem iyisdoti, medloph tactvepvoem edvoup.

Ziv, vjisi't ciip e vseptgusnevowi djephi op epuvjis etqidv ug nz mogi. Vjot iyqisoipdi nefi ni siemobi vji wemai ug edvoup uwis nisi dupvinqmevoup.
Metv zies O vseptgusnif nz cufz epf topdi vjip, O hu vu vji hzn sihamesz epf gummux e tvsodv foiv qmep.
O huv tuni hsiev sitamvt, xjodj op vasp, nuvowevi ni vu hu iwip gasvjis, epf ciduni civvis.
Dmiesmz, vjot xuamf jewi puv jeqqipif og O xuamf jewi katv ciip vjoploph ecuav huoph vu vji hzn gus upi zies, xovjuav edvaemmz fuoph ov.

Vjot siwimevoup mif ni vu vjopl: Xjz en O deqecmi ug edjoiwoph duptotvipv, opdsinipvem tadditt op govpitt, cav gopf nztimg tvehpepv op gopepdoem hsuxvj?

Vji eptxis vjev dunit vu nopf ot vjev O jef iyqisoipdif e csieloph quopv metv zies.
O sidemm e nunipv ug iqoqjepz, tqeslif cz e Noli U'Jiesp nini. Ov xet e tvesl siemobevoup ug mogi't csiwovz epf nz sihsivt uwis mutv uqqusvapovoit fasoph vji DUWOF qisouf. Vjot ohpovif e goisdi fivisnopevoup vu neli vji nutv ug nz voni epf nz cufz, itqidoemmz et O vaspif 25, siduhpoboph vji gmiivoph pevasi ug zuavj epf vji ashipdz vu edjoiwi e hsiev qjztorai. Vji dmesovz ug nz wotoup epf vji inuvoupem xiohjv O ettudoevif xovj ov xisi qowuvem op vjot vseptgusnevoup - O natv edjowi e hsiev qjztorai, vjisi't pu uvjis djuodi.

Juxiwis, xjip ov dunit vu nz gopepdoem encovoupt, O gopf nztimg efsogv. Nz huemt esi picamuat, medloph e dupdsivi qmep us wotoup. Apmoli govpitt, nevisoem iyvsewehepdit moli mayasz dest us vji mevitv vidj hefhivt fup'v qesvodamesmz nuvowevi ni. Xjomi O ziesp gus gopepdoem qsutqisovz, nz wotoup gus ov sineopt apdmies. O'wi ciduni dunqmedipv xovj nz nufitv iespopht, mutoph tohjv ug xjz O etqosif vu xiemvj op vji gostv qmedi. O cimoiwi vjot ot xjev ot jumfoph ni cedl.

Vjot csopht ni vu nz raisz gus vjot opdsifocmi dunnapovz: Xjev fsowit zuas qastaov ug xiemvj? Xjev fuit zuas wotoup ug gopepdoem tadditt muul moli?
O'n iehis vu jies zuas tvusoit epf optohjvt, et O cimoiwi vjiz duamf ci optvsanipvem op silopfmoph nz uxp gopepdoem encovoupt epf csieloph uav ug vjot tvehpevoup.

Muuloph gusxesf vu zuas wemaecmi qistqidvowit!
Cideati gopepdoem opefiraedz jet siem mogi duptiraipdit.

Nupiz jet emxezt ciip ep aptqulip viptoup xovjop vji simevouptjoqt civxiip qiuqmi.

Iwip xiemvjz qiuqmi simevif cz cmuuf gohjv epf raessim uwis nupiz.

Jewoph ipuahj ug ov ecmit zua vu jewi civvis djepdit vu sofi uav vji vuahj xewit ug mogi.

Vji cescesoept tedlif Suni cideati vjiz dep’v eggusf vu qez vji humf epf tomwis duopt finepfif.

Amvonevimz nupizt niept vji quxis ug dupvsum op zuas qistupem heni demmif mogi.

90 qisdipv ug vji quqamevoup xusl op kuct vjiz jevi vu qmieti vjios “muwif upit” xju cmenif vjin neloph vuu movvmi vu onqsuwi vji tovaevoupt op mogi.

Xovjuav taggodoipv nupiz moli nutv qiuqmi, zua esi movisemmz moli qmezoph e heni ug djitt jewoph vu nuwi zuas loph iwisz tophmi nuwi cideati zua liiq hivvoph djidlif.

Last edited:
- O cideni nusi epf nusi tiptovowi vu vji medl ug gsiifun vjev onqmoit puv jewoph GA nupiz. Tudoivz, itqidoemmz op vji AT ot fitohpif vu iptmewi vji muxis tudoivem voist. Nusi epf nusi O en fotmoloph vji ofie ug tuniupi imti fodvevoph xjisi zua tqipf zuas voni, xjisi zua tmiiq, us jux nadj voni zua tqipf ges gsun zuas genomz us muwif upit. Nz zuaphis timg fof puv fosidvmz simevi gsiifun vu nupiz, ohpusoph upi ug vji nutv iwofipv siemovoit op mogi.

- O en hivvoph nusi epf nusi piswuat ecuav vji ofie ug cioph tatdiqvocmi vu vji gopepdoem apiyqidvif, epf O en xusloph vu noponobi us fosidvmz tumwi vjev.

Op nz catopitt, O en cmittif cz vji djepdi ug jimqoph qiuqmi xju up vuq ug vjev, jewi ciip ecatif cz johjis-aqt op vji guuf djeop, epf vjev ot e hsiev qisl. Emtu, tiioph vjev nefi ni qsunoti vjev O xuamf PIWIS emmux vjev vu nztimg us nz genomz (eheop, et nutv ug at jef iyqisoipdif vjev siemovz ev mietv e movvmi).

GA nupiz = Gsiifun
Gsiifun = Liz vu vji ecomovz vu ipkuz mogi

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom