The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's your opinion of Aaron Clarey on YouTube?

Guru

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
In general, what are your thoughts on him?

What are your thoughts on red pill theory in general?
Idk the guy but my thoughts about red pill theory:

"It's not that deep bro".
When i checked out the sub and forum it was interesting. The people there spent so much time writing essays about "female nature" and that stuff. Even more interestingly they talk down on girls for their hypergamic behavior while they themselves are set on only looking at the top 5% of attractive girls.
I think the core truth people need to understand, if you take away all the pseudo science and misogyny and redpill alpha cringe is the following:

A human (not just woman) will always want to get together with their best available option.
The logical conclusion from that statement should be that becoming the best option of as many people as possible is the key to a good dating life.

So in conclusion I think it's important for men and women to take the red pill and accept reality. However, the whole manosphere and red pill "experts" are wasting their time.

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 27, 2023
Idk the guy but my thoughts about red pill theory:

"It's not that deep bro".
When i checked out the sub and forum it was interesting. The people there spent so much time writing essays about "female nature" and that stuff. Even more interestingly they talk down on girls for their hypergamic behavior while they themselves are set on only looking at the top 5% of attractive girls.
I think the core truth people need to understand, if you take away all the pseudo science and misogyny and redpill alpha cringe is the following:

A human (not just woman) will always want to get together with their best available option.
The logical conclusion from that statement should be that becoming the best option of as many people as possible is the key to a good dating life.

So in conclusion I think it's important for men and women to take the red pill and accept reality. However, the whole manosphere and red pill "experts" are wasting their time.
They're not wasting their time; at least the red pill "gurus" aren't.
Every single one of those red pill content creators sell a course. Hamza sells an academy that costs about 400 dollars a month, Iman Gadzhi sells a bunch of other courses, 1stman sells supplements. They sell because the community is self-absorbed in their cults of masculinity. What started out as a good thing where men could retell their experiences to other men so that they may not repeat the same mistakes has now turned into cash cowing vulnerable teens. A smart young man will understand that youtube millionaires aren't your friend, and there's no point in buying their courses. You could get everything that Hustler University teaches you about making money on here for absolutely free.

The takeaway here is that to them, you're a potential customer.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
They're not wasting their time; at least the red pill "gurus" aren't.
Every single one of those red pill content creators sell a course. Hamza sells an academy that costs about 400 dollars a month, Iman Gadzhi sells a bunch of other courses, 1stman sells supplements. They sell because the community is self-absorbed in their cults of masculinity. What started out as a good thing where men could retell their experiences to other men so that they may not repeat the same mistakes has now turned into cash cowing vulnerable teens. A smart young man will understand that youtube millionaires aren't your friend, and there's no point in buying their courses. You could get everything that Hustler University teaches you about making money on here for absolutely free.

The takeaway here is that to them, you're a potential customer.
I wasn't talking about the influencers. I was talking about the monkeys writing 10k word essays on reddit and the redpill forum.

Also just because youtubers sell something does not mean they are a bad person.
Why is charging 400 a month for a digital academy a scam but taking 60k a year for a country club membership fair.
Why is taking 1k for a course and mentorship "cash cowing" but paying 40k for college fine? The course even has a much higher chance of making you archive what you actually want.

And why attack the 1stman supplements. He takes them all himself and does not market them deceptively.

Perhaps your going to be the first one to prove me wrong but I never seen successful people calling out youtubers that just sell something as scammers. It's always the people that feel entitled to get everything at cost or for free.

Note: I don't defend actual scammer like Andrew Tate, Tai Lopez, Dan lok and the actual fake gurus.
But just because they use the same tools as Russel brunson and Hamza doesn't mean they are all on the same level of morality.
It's about authenticity and doing what you are teaching. Russel Brunsons products are basically "Hey you bought this product and I will teach you how I got you to do so". Hamza teaches his experiences and how to become a cult leader youtuber. He even says that his youtube is his business and that he wants to make money.

1stman sells some cheap courses that I heard are pretty good. He sells supplements that he uses and teaches young men to think more like adults.

Iman teaches people how to run agencies while he owns a software company for agencies and a education company for agencies... We spotted a suspicious guru.

There is no need to be overly defensive, just use common sense and stay rational.
Do they do what they teach or is there a difference. Maybe the guru even does the opposite of what he teaches.
A few months ago I saw a video exposing a female only fans guru. She was saying that her course teaches women how to make 6 figures on only fans without being pretty or getting naked.
However she is a 10/10 and (just heard, didn't confirm) gets naked on only fans.
That's being fake.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 27, 2023
I wasn't talking about the influencers. I was talking about the monkeys writing 10k word essays on reddit and the redpill forum.

Also just because youtubers sell something does not mean they are a bad person.
Why is charging 400 a month for a digital academy a scam but taking 60k a year for a country club membership fair.
Why is taking 1k for a course and mentorship "cash cowing" but paying 40k for college fine? The course even has a much higher chance of making you archive what you actually want.

And why attack the 1stman supplements. He takes them all himself and does not market them deceptively.

Perhaps your going to be the first one to prove me wrong but I never seen successful people calling out youtubers that just sell something as scammers. It's always the people that feel entitled to get everything at cost or for free.

Note: I don't defend actual scammer like Andrew Tate, Tai Lopez, Dan lok and the actual fake gurus.
But just because they use the same tools as Russel brunson and Hamza doesn't mean they are all on the same level of morality.
It's about authenticity and doing what you are teaching. Russel Brunsons products are basically "Hey you bought this product and I will teach you how I got you to do so". Hamza teaches his experiences and how to become a cult leader youtuber. He even says that his youtube is his business and that he wants to make money.

1stman sells some cheap courses that I heard are pretty good. He sells supplements that he uses and teaches young men to think more like adults.

Iman teaches people how to run agencies while he owns a software company for agencies and a education company for agencies... We spotted a suspicious guru.

There is no need to be overly defensive, just use common sense and stay rational.
Do they do what they teach or is there a difference. Maybe the guru even does the opposite of what he teaches.
A few months ago I saw a video exposing a female only fans guru. She was saying that her course teaches women how to make 6 figures on only fans without being pretty or getting naked.
However she is a 10/10 and (just heard, didn't confirm) gets naked on only fans.
That's being fake.
Sorry, perhaps I worded my earlier response too harshly, I'm not against said youtubers per se, I even follow Hamza and 1stman. My point here is that the knowledge that they provide for free is more than enough.

About 1stman's supplements, I don't trust most of them. I don't trust most supplements that claim to boost testostorone "naturally", they're usually overpriced multivitamins with some BS plant no one has ever heard of. I did used to use his body wash, because it's plastic-free. But all around, non-prescription supplements are a big sham in my opinion.

I'm not entitled here, and I'm not saying I should have access to their platforms for free, especially their more premium stuff, but my point is that youtubers of the sort are businessmen first and foremost. Again, I think this stems from a huge misunderstanding from what I meant with my first statement: I'm not against them monetizing information, I'm against the idea that they AREN'T profiting off of it, which is a very common sentiment in the manosphere (or at least used to be, I haven't been in the manosphere in months now). My point is that I preach being at least a bit skeptical when someone comes in and offers to fix your life for $400. I'm not saying they can fix it for $30k in college either, but just do your research first, that's what I'm saying, you know?

I agree about the guys who write novels about women on red pill forums though, those guys need to get a life, lol.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
the red pill ecosystem is loaded with grifters - always be wary

James Klymus

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 28, 2018
Chicago, Illinois
After doing an EXTENSIVE 5 minute skimming of his latest uploads, I have formed my opinion of Aaron Clarey:

Dude looks like a weirdo. Short, Low quality videos of his phone pointed up at him from his car cupholder. Gives me the vibe of a drug addict, or someone who is mentally unstable.

And after skimming his most popular videos such as "Don't stick your dick in tatted up whores", This furthers my suspicion that this guy is an eccentric weirdo.

I like to filter out who I get my advice from by asking my self a simple question, "would I be willing to trade lives with this person for a day?" And my answer in this case is a resounding NO.

As for the red pill stuff; It is crack for men who live in their parents basement and want an excuse for why they can't keep women around, Or get them in the first place. MGTOW, Incel, all noise that complicate an uncomplicated truth: PEOPLE (Including women) Want to be with people they find value in.

The "find value" part is important. It's the reason why the married woman will cheat on her stable husband for the bad boy who has no money. Drug addicts want to be with other drug addicts, Entrepreneurs with other entrepreneurs.

The point is this: Don't waste your time listening to some redpill influencer, Focus on being someone people want to be around. I'm not saying this is you, But most of the guys who are in the "manosphere" have nothing going on in their life, BESIDES identifying as Red Pilled.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I discovered Aaron Clarey after reading the Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi, which was one of the books that kickstarted my self-improvement journey before I became a Muslim. Aaron's views are neither slowlane or fastlane. If you have the resources and you're intelligent enough, he believes you can do either. Clarey does give good financial advice, I'm currently reading his book Bachelor Pad Economics. He says things similar to MJ; don't waste your time on a worthless degree and learn all you can about finance to ensure that you don't get screwed over by poor investments, or smallprints that you've left unnoticed, set aside a budget for your living expenses and don't spend above your income level. I don't agree with his views on enjoying the decline, but that's not the type of discussion you should be having on an entrepreneurship board.

At this point, I neither support the redpill, nor hate it. I don't like PUAs, I do like books such as Hard Times Create Strong Men that are consistent with the teachings of the Quran and seek to educate men on the importance of being a strong leader. You don't need a $1000 course to learn how to be more dominant, you just need to take more action to earn your confidence by putting points on the board and to live a virtuous life.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.