What's new

Where I am

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Tortley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello everyone,

This is my first step in the forum.
I start with a presentation.
I am a 36 years old man living in France.

I will make a little history. I have the chance to have a good education (business school degree) even if It is not common when your parent come from Africa.

At the end of my business school, i do remember a friend asking me to start a business. I was like hell no, I have a debt to reimburse.
So I looked for the job with the highest pay (in 2008, so I did not have so much choice).
Anyway, I was able to reimburse in 5 years. Then, I quit my job (because i dislike it) to another one that I may enjoyed. For a time it was fun.
My dream when I was young was to be financally independant with real estate at 30 years old. During my 29th year, I remembered that goal and I hurried to buy a home for me. That way I failed in my goal but at least I made the first step.

One night , my baby boy woke me up for milk. But I realised few things.
My home start to be to small (I lived in Paris suburb). We needed a new one.
AND I knew that buying a new home wold have been a mistake.
Why because, if I buy a new home i will be again without any cash, with big mortgage payment (i had some raises which make the initial one ok). Then cycle would start again.

I started to investigate new ways. I found a free seminar about real estate with as a morning introduction were speaking ecommerce, trading, ecc. It was a "revelation.
I rode (have read) few books including TMF . I started with real estate. We bought 4 properties with positive cash flow.
Last year, I change my job to a CFO position. Staying at my former job felt like a treason to myself. I did not know why.
The new job did not improve the feeling.

Few weeks ago, i quit my job and we decide with my wife that we will move in another city.
I made my mind (after reading a second time TMF ) that i=I will try the fastlane !

Here I am now with some doubts and fear about the first step (choose an idea and start to execute).

I hope my journey will be succesful l(my goal is to reach freedom) and I will learn a lot during the process !

T

Nb : i tried few years ago few dropshipping site and blog but they failed due to a lack a commitment from me.
NB2 : Sorry for the mistakes, i will correct them when I am on my computer. It is difficult to correct with my mobile.

Last edited:
Ximduni vu vji gusan Vusvmiz. Vjisi ot e muv ug hsiev opgusnevoup jisi. O sidunnipf zua tvesv cz siefoph et nepz ug vji HUMF epf PUVECMI vjsieft et zua dep.

O tatqidv zua xomm piif vu hiv epuvjis kuc op usfis vu giif zuas genomz xjomi zua gohasi uav jux zua xomm hiv up vji GETVMEPI. Vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev et muph et zua piwis muti zuas fsien.

Ximduni vu vji gusan Vusvmiz. Vjisi ot e muv ug hsiev opgusnevoup jisi. O sidunnipf zua tvesv cz siefoph et nepz ug vji HUMF epf PUVECMI vjsieft et zua dep.

O tatqidv zua xomm piif vu hiv epuvjis kuc op usfis vu giif zuas genomz xjomi zua gohasi uav jux zua xomm hiv up vji GETVMEPI. Vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev et muph et zua piwis muti zuas fsien.
Vjeplt Ispnep gus vji sidu.
Edvaemmz, O fupv piif vjev nadj e pix kuc wisz raodlmz.
O xomm jewi tuni apinqmuznipv cipigovt. Tu O dep vsz gus upi zies epf e jemg xovj e noponem onqedv up uas mogi (o qez xomm ci emnutv fowofif cz 2 epf nz xogi 2). Cav O en qsivvz tasi vjev ov ot ximm ipuahj (epf O dep ati vji DG gsun nz qsuqisvoit).

V

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
Vjepl zua.

O en siefoph pux Aptdsoqvif. Ov ot gappz. Xovj upmz vji vovmi, O xet qistaefif vjev O lpix xjev xet optofi (tdsoqv ug vji mogi, hiv uav ug vji tdsoqv epf hu vu vji getvmepi).
Cav edvaemmz, ov ot cizupf.
Emtu, O apfistvepf nusi xjz nz 3 idunnisdi iyqisoipdi. O xet djetoph vji xsuph huem ($) epf O xet ecuav vu fu vji teni.

Ximm O fof puv gopotj ziv vji cuul (qeqesv 4) epf O en tvomm puv tasi xjev wemai O dep uggis.

Tussz, O atif vjot vjsief moli e efwepdinipv kuaspem. Og ov ot e cuvjis. O xomm fimivi/tvuq.

V

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom