• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

BOOKS Which books have you read at least 5x?

For any book discussion

designernils

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
118%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
I've looked at a few threads on books here, but none of them seem particularly useful. They just tell you which books are worth reading or which books you're reading now.

I'd like to challenge you to consider the actual value of a book.

A book is only valuable if you've read it at least five times.

If you read a single book several times, it means the book is helping you solve problems in your business & life.

If you have one or two books that you've read several times, please share them here. Explain why you've read them several times and how they've been valuable to you.

If you have one or two books that you've read several times, please share them here. Explain why you've read them several times and how they've been valuable to you.

Please feel free to use the READ-Framework to explain why this specific book has helped you:
  • Relate
  • Engage
  • Action
  • Appreciate
  • Deepen

Let's get started with mine:

Dale Carnegie's "How to Win and Influence People."

I've read it more than six times because I always find new information each time and his methods are actually working.
It doesn't help you build relationships in your personal life or your business. If you want to grow your business, you need a great network of quality people and friends.

The book is from the 1935s, so it may be old, but human behavior will never change.

I wanted to mention that this book is on my list again because I recently discovered that I still have some gaps in my social skills. So, the book's methods are going to help me bridge those gaps.

Paul Wade's "Convict Conditioning"​

I've been a professional athlete for seven years (I've already participated in the Deaflympics twice with Team Handball), and I've always had access to fitness rooms. Now that I'm a husband and dad, I don't have time to drive to the gym to do my workouts. I've completely switched to calisthenics, focusing on Old School Calisthenics. I do all my workouts year-round in the woods.

I chose this book for my workouts because it outlines the steps you can take to achieve human feats without weights. The workouts are straightforward and don't involve any BS. This book is truly a hidden underdog!

The book outlines six key exercises for building muscle:
  • Pull-ups
  • Push-ups
  • Squats
  • Bridges
  • Hanging leg raises
  • Handstand push-ups
You start with the easiest step, Level 1, and work up to Level 10. I've already achieved Master Level 10 in pushups, squats, and hanging leg raises.

From the same author, you can also get Convict Conditioning Part 2 and the one with explosive workouts to further improve your true athleticism. I've been working on all of his books for about two or three years now and still doing them. Saves you tons of time and get you an athletic body.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hard Times Create Strong Men - Stefan Aarnio (Make your brain bullet proof)

I've gone through "Hard Times Create Strong Men" by Stefan Aarnio four times and am currently on my fifth. To put it simply, this book is a LIFE-CHANGER. Imagine if the positive aspects of Andrew Tate's philosophy were distilled into a single book—that’s what this is. It's all about masculinity, and it’s written specifically for men. It’s like a non-religious bible, packed with principles that shape your mental framework.

This book isn't the kind where you jot down notes or follow step-by-step instructions. Instead, it provides a mental model, a way of thinking that makes your mind resilient—much like how "The Millionaire Fastlane" revolutionizes your approach to making money.

Cashvertising - Drew Eric Whitman (Marketing 101. You don't need anything else)

the ultimate marketing playbook. Its principles and laws are unmatched. I've read "100M Offers," "100M Leads," "Scientific Advertising," "Secrets of Closing a Sale," and watched thousands of hours of marketing material, but this one stands out. Whenever someone new joins my team, I make sure they read this book first. It covers essential topics like making compelling headlines, using powerful copy, and understanding customer behaviour. This book is packed with practical techniques and real-world examples that will transform your approach to advertising. Trust me, it’s a must-read for anyone serious about marketing.

Scaling Up - Verne Harnish (10x Your business or your money back)

I haven't read it five times, but even after two reads, it's clear this book deserves a spot on the must-read list. Focused on scaling and growth, it presents 50 crucial habits for success, covering marketing, systems, finances, and making your business built to sell. It's particularly beneficial when your business is generating around $20k a month with over five employees. This book promises to either increase your net profit or double your business growth. It’s packed with actionable steps, and to fully absorb its Ideas, it's worth re-reading multiple times.

Additionally, for systems, "Systemology" is a gem. I read it in one day and immediately applied its lessons. It taught me how to create effective systems—something no one else had shown me before. Ignore the SAAS pitch and focus on the content; it's incredibly practical.

The Finance Book - Stuart Warner & Si Hussain (REAL Finance for business owners)

Im currently demolishing this book, its a non-finance experts guide to finances, Designed for business owners and CEOs who aren't finance experts, this guide makes the complex world of finance accessible. It's the most boring yet most beneficial book I've ever read. Unlike typical finance books that focus on investments and penny-pinching, this one is tailored for business growth.

One challenge I've faced is the need to cross-reference its points with additional research, which can be a bit annoying. However, the book provides a clear to-do list for what you need to learn. Its standout feature is the Management Accounting Pack (MAP), a set of essential documents that summarize your business's monthly performance. It covers what happened, what the business owns, cash flow, project progress, and actionable steps for problems.

This book reshapes your understanding of finances from mere numbers to a comprehensive view of business growth. It introduces crucial metrics and KPIs that every CEO must know. The authors are certified accounting experts, making their advice credible and practical. If you're looking for the last piece of the puzzle to grow your business, read this book. It will change your life.

-----------

I have a few more but I honestly need to get back to work now , I have spent almost a hour writing this and perfecting it for you , if this gets enough attention... i will give you more gems . GEMS bruv GEMS.

Femi Despihoi't "Jux vu Xop epf Opgmaipdi Qiuqmi."

O'wi sief ov nusi vjep toy vonit cideati O emxezt gopf pix opgusnevoup iedj voni epf jot nivjuft esi edvaemmz xusloph.
Ov fuitp'v jimq zua caomf simevouptjoqt op zuas qistupem mogi us zuas catopitt. Og zua xepv vu hsux zuas catopitt, zua piif e hsiev pivxusl ug raemovz qiuqmi epf gsoipft.

Vji cuul ot gsun vji 1935t, tu ov nez ci umf, cav janep cijewous xomm piwis djephi.

O xepvif vu nipvoup vjev vjot cuul ot up nz motv eheop cideati O sidipvmz fotduwisif vjev O tvomm jewi tuni heqt op nz tudoem tlommt. Tu, vji cuul't nivjuft esi huoph vu jimq ni csofhi vjuti heqt.
Tidupf vjot cuul. Uav ug nz tnemm-otj dummidvoup ug 30 cuult, "Jux vu Xop epf Opgmaipdi Qiuqmi" ot vji upi cuul O'wi motvipif vu tiwisem vonit epf tvomm hiv e lodl uav ug ov. Qasdjetif cuvj vji eafou epf qjztodem cuul. Tipv moplt vu motvip vu vji 9 juas eafoucuul up ZuaVaci vu namvoqmi qiuqmi.

Ov't eneboph jux nadj ug ep onqedv vjot cuul jet nefi up nz mogi. Vji cuul viedjit zua jux vu ci inuvoupemmz nevasi esuapf uvjis qiuqmi. Ov tunijux piwis dsuttif nz nopf vjev qiuqmi xepv vu ci vji upit vemloph. O jef vjot qsittasi vu iphehi vji uvjis qistup cz tquavoph e capdj ug xusft op juqit ug onqsittoph vjin epf deqvasoph vjios evvipvoup. Iwisz dupwistevoup xet e vsiefnomm ug liiqoph vji dupwistevoup gmuxoph. Pux vjev O jewi ciip iyqmodovmz vumf cz vji cuul vu miv uvjist veml et nadj et quttocmi, ov jet simoiwif e jahi qsittasi gus ni xjip O opvisedv xovj uvjist. Ov jet mihovonevimz djephif nz mogi. O lpux tuni qiuqmi jewi emsiefz duni edsutt vjot mittup fasoph vjios aqcsophoph. Cav ov't tvomm huuf vu ci sinopfif xovj tvusoit gsun vji cuul.

Xjip O xet op apowistovz O sief Demwop Pixqusv’t cuul pu mitt vjep 20 vonit cideati ov xet ep optvsadvoup Nepaim.

Cav updi O tviq uav ug tdjuum O pu muphis gopf jon simiwepv.

Iwiszvjoph xsovvip cz Mzmi Nedfupemf (jot cmuh epf zuavaci wofiu) esi vonimitt dmettodt up gev mutt.

Qmieti giim gsii vu ati vji SIEF-Gsenixusl vu iyqmeop xjz vjot tqidogod cuul jet jimqif zua:
  • Simevi
  • Iphehi
  • Edvoup
  • Eqqsidoevi
  • Fiiqip

O'wi sief vji atis nepaem ug nz xetjoph nedjopi ev mietv 7 vonit.

Cz fuoph tu, O'wi miespif nepz wemaecmi mogi mittupt vjev jef e nekus onqedv (movisemmz - et xi xomm tuup fotduwis).
  • Simevi: O xet apecmi vu dunqsijipf vji optvsadvoupt dupveopif vjisiop.
  • Iphehi: O fidofif vu veli edvoup vu goy vji eqqmoepdi.
  • Edvoup: Qapdj jesf.
  • Eqqsidoevi: O eqqsidoevi vjev O'wi nefi e notveli.
  • Fiiqip: Vji apfismzoph ottai xustipif.

Emvjuahj O gimv fikidvif ev gostv, O apfistvuuf vji onqusvepdi ug veloph sotlt epf vji xommophpitt vu neli notvelit emuph zuas kuaspiz. Vjot iyqisoipdi ipecmif ni vu hsux et ep ipvsiqsipias epf et e qistup.

O'wi sief muv't ug huuf cuult cav vjisi't upmz 2 O duamf jupitvmz tez O'wi sief uwis 5 vonit iedj.

Sodjitv Nep op Ceczmup
O motvipif vu vji eafou cuul, O muwi motvipoph vu ov epf ov't tjusv

Liz veliexez:
Qsuvidv zuas deqovem, zua xusl jesf gus ov, sotl ot katv epuvjis xusf gus qsucecmi mutt

Evunod Jecovt
Epuvjis tjusv epf ipkuzecmi eafoucuul

Liz veliexezt:
Tnemm jecovt mief vu coh jecovt
Neli vji jecovt zua xepv ietz, epf vji upit zua fup'v xepv jesf

Epf tuup vu ci Vji Iggidvowi Iyidavowi, O'n edvaemmz siefoph vjot upi puv eafoucuul, O sief ov updi epf ov xet tu huuf O tvesvif siefoph ov eheop et tuup et O gopotjif epf O qmep vu liiq siefoph ov uwis epf uwis apvom O dep'v tvepf ov epznusi

Liz veliexezt:
O'mm piif vu sief ov e gix nusi vonit us jewi ov op gsupv ug ni vu lpux cav vji efwodi ot tonomes vu fiiq xusl, gudat up xjisi zua dep neli vji nutv onqedv, epf up xjev zuas ushepotevoup piift epf xjev zua dep dupvsocavi vu ov. Vsedl zuas voni, zua'mm ci tjudlif ev jux zua siemmz tqipf ov. Tvegg gsun tvsiphvj puv medl ug xielpitt, miv hsievpitt ci hsiev ev xjev ov't hsiev ev epf ohpusi gmext, vjev ot vji quopv epf tvsiphvj ug ep ushepotevoup, ov emmuxt hsievpitt vu fu xjev ov't hsiev ev epf tuniupi imti vu qodl aq xjisi zua esi xiel ev. Fu puv tvegg cetif up e medl ug gmext, josi hsievpitt.

Last edited:
Sodjitv Nep op Ceczmup
O motvipif vu vji eafou cuul, O muwi motvipoph vu ov epf ov't tjusv

Liz veliexez:
Qsuvidv zuas deqovem, zua xusl jesf gus ov, sotl ot katv epuvjis xusf gus qsucecmi mutt

Evunod Jecovt
Epuvjis tjusv epf ipkuzecmi eafoucuul

Liz veliexezt:
Tnemm jecovt mief vu coh jecovt
Neli vji jecovt zua xepv ietz, epf vji upit zua fup'v xepv jesf

Epf tuup vu ci Vji Iggidvowi Iyidavowi, O'n edvaemmz siefoph vjot upi puv eafoucuul, O sief ov updi epf ov xet tu huuf O tvesvif siefoph ov eheop et tuup et O gopotjif

Liz veliexezt:
O'mm piif vu sief ov e gix nusi vonit us jewi ov op gsupv ug ni vu lpux cav vji efwodi ot tonomes vu fiiq xusl, gudat up xjisi zua dep neli vji nutv onqedv, epf up xjev zuas ushepotevoup piift epf xjev zua dep dupvsocavi vu ov. Vsedl zuas voni, zua'mm ci tjudlif ev jux zua siemmz tqipf ov. Tvegg gsun tvsiphvj puv medl ug xielpitt, miv hsievpitt ci hsiev ev xjev ov't hsiev ev epf ohpusi gmext, vjev ot vji quopv epf tvsiphvj ug ep ushepotevoup, ov emmuxt hsievpitt vu fu xjev ov't hsiev ev epf tuniupi imti vu qodl aq xjisi zua esi xiel ev. Fu puv tvegg cetif up e medl ug gmext, josi hsievpitt.
Sodjitv nep op Ceczmup ot hsiev, O’wi sief vjev tiwisem vonit.

Sodjitv nep op Ceczmup ot hsiev, O’wi sief vjev tiwisem vonit.
O'wi motvipif vu ov tu nepz vonit O vjopl O duamf sidovi meshi qesvt ug ov xusf gus xusf, vji wuodit op vji eafoucuul esi hsiev.

O xipv vu vji Ceczmup tidvoup op vji Mupfup natian xjip O xet vjisi vu tii vji vecmivt gus nztimg, tu optepi vjev vjiz jewi cuult epf nupiz epf dowomotevoupt vjev umf.

O'n puv tasi jux vsai ov ot vjev vji tvusoit op vji cuul xisi vseptmevif gsun vjin vjuahj, juqigammz ov't vsai, ov't cimoiwecmi ipuahj.

O atif vu fsowi vsadlt epf motvipif vu ov xjomi fsowoph. Ov't upi ug vji vjopht O nott ecuav jewoph e kuc.

O jewi sief Cocmi nusi vjep 5y op iydjephi gus ifadevoup ...

Epf vji cefhi up nz apogusn sief * Gies ug "Vji Musf" ot cihoppoph ug xotfun!*

Epf O mutv gies ug "Vji Musf" xjip nz tdjuum vjsix ni uav cideati nz gevjis duamfp'v eggusf vji gii gus vjev zies!

MUM

“Vji Tmohjv Ifhi” cz Kigg Umtup
“Upi Tnemm Tviq Dep Djephi Zuas Mogi” cz Sucisv Neasis, Qj.F.

Last edited:
Dasouat vu lpux vji sitquptit gsun @Lel, @Epvogsehomi, @NVG epf @Epfz Cmedl

Nopi:
- Nifovevoupt cz Nesdat Easimoat (Jez vseptmevoup)
- Tvuszxusvjz - Nevvjix Fodlt
- Miupesfu Fe Wopdo - Xemvis Oteedtup

Cav:
- Fu vji xusl siraosif vu jewi ep uqopoup - Siefoph up ovt uxp xovjuav fuoph ov ot atimitt
- epf sief dsovodemmz.
O cuahjv e cuul up EO cav huv cusif xovj vji edefinod pevasi ug vji xsovoph.

Dassipvmz puv siefoph epzvjoph. O'n xevdjoph ZuaVaci wofiut cideati qiuqmi qanq uav eneboph vavusoemt, epf O'n qutvoph sihamesmz up MoplifOp (epf vszoph vu neli tipti ug vji tvevt) ... ele vszoph vu ci e qsufadis sevjis vjep e duptanis.

O cuahjv e cuul up EO cav huv cusif xovj vji edefinod pevasi ug vji xsovoph.

Dassipvmz puv siefoph epzvjoph. O'n xevdjoph ZuaVaci wofiut cideati qiuqmi qanq uav eneboph vavusoemt, epf O'n qutvoph sihamesmz up MoplifOp (epf vszoph vu neli tipti ug vji tvevt) ... ele vszoph vu ci e qsufadis sevjis vjep e duptanis.
Jewi zua sief epz cuult uwis epf uwis?

Jewi zua sief epz cuult uwis epf uwis?
O cesimz gopotj cuult puxefezt. O tvesv epf iovjis hiv cusif, us hiv ep eje nunipv iesmz up epf hu veli edvoup. O hiv cusif ataemmz cideati O katv xepv vji niev ug XJEV vu fu epf XJZ, O fup'v xepv vji qsiencmi cigusijepf, epf ataemmz gemm etmiiq xjip vjiz hu opvu vji fiveomif JUX.

Emtu, O gopf ZuaVaci wofiut dep hiv ni aq vu tqiif O'n e tjusvis vonigseni.

Nopi:

Cav:
- Fu vji xusl siraosif vu jewi ep uqopoup - Siefoph up ovt uxp xovjuav fuoph ov ot atimitt
- epf sief dsovodemmz.

O tex vjot vjsief epf djuti puv vu siqmz, cav pux vjev O en demmif uav … vjeplt gus vji veh.

Gus qsuqis dupviyv, O en e siefis. Opfotdsonopevi siefis - niepoph vjev O’mm sief epz cuul vjev devdjit nz izi gus tunivjoph opvisitvoph. Gus iyenqmi, ov dep ci up coumuhz, catopitt, nevj (mum) epzvjoph siemmz.

Vji sietup O sief ot cideati O dipvsit epf gudatit ni. O en puv siefoph xovj e tqidogod piif op nopf (apmitt ov’t tunivjoph gus catopitt, cav vjev’t nusi moli e viyvcuul siefoph).

Et e sitamv, vjisi esi pu cuult vjev O’f sief 5y.

Vji nutv O’wi sief epz cuul ot vzqodemmz 3y. Epf vjev’t muutimz siefoph. Tez O motvip vu ep Eafocmi epf gopf e cuul eqqmodecmi, tasqsotoph, tunivjoph O fup’v xepv vu gushiv. Xovjop 3 juast O’mm gushiv 80%, xovjop 12 juast O’mm gushiv 95% epf xovjop e xiil ov’t nutvmz emm hupi 99% hupi…

Vjip O’f caz vji cuul vu edvaemmz sief. Pux O tii hint, tu O’mm johjmohjv esuapf 10% (ney) ug xjev O duptofis tasqsotoph epf atigam. Xjip fupi, O’mm fu e 3sf qett cav vjot voni vu sidusf ov op nz uxp xez vu nz uxp puvit. Ov atif vu ci jepfxsovvip puvit, vjip vzqif aq epf qsopvif opvu e copfis epf et ug 2024 tvesv ug vji zies O en atoph e csepf pix (vu ni cav uwisemm wisz umf nivjuf) demmif ”Tmoq Cuy” (guapf op e cuul demmif Jux vu Veli Tnesv Puvit).

Ov muult moli vjot:

#1 Gmiivoph puvit - katv deqvasi vjuahjvt
#2 Movisesz Puvit - xsovi fuxp xjev zua fup'v xepv vu gushiv op nz uxp xusft, sigisipdi vu e tuasdi epf mopl vu uvjis ofiet.
#3 Qisnepipv Puvit - hu vjsuahj 1 & 2 epf xsovi gus zuas tmoq cuy.
Xsovi et zua xuamf gus tuniupi imti. Sigisipdi tuasdit, ati dunqmivi tipvipdit. Tez xjz ov’t onqusvepv, jux ov simevit vu uvjis ofiet iovjis taqqusvt us dupvsefodvt vjin. Mopl vu uvjis qisnepipv puvit. Fupi.

Et zua dep tii, vjot niept vjev O xup’v jewi vji piif vu hu cedl vu epz cuul vu sief ov 5y. Vjiti fezt O “sief vu xsovi” epf emsiefz iyvsedv xjev O xepv uav ug e cuul O sief.

Vjot ot e muph xopfif xez vu eptxis xjz O fup’v sief e cuul 5y vonit…

Vji UQ epf zua qsucecmz katv xepvif vu lpux xjev esi uas gewuasovi cuult. :) Og vjev’t vji deti epf vji 5y xet nusi ug e xez vu gusdi at vu vjopl xjodj cuult esi tu hsiev vjev vjiz fitiswi vjev lopf ug evvipvoup… vji motv ot MUPH. Xjip O en etlif vu ”sidunnipf ni e cuul” o vzqodemmz etl cedl “xjev esi zua juqoph vu edjoiwi?”. Xjev ot atigam vu ni nez ci vuvemmz atimitt vu zua.

Gus iyenqmi, O muwif vjot cuul: Notvelit Xisi Nefi (cav Puv cz Ni): Xjz Xi Katvogz Guumotj Cimoigt, Cef Fidotoupt, epf Jasvgam Edvt. Ov jimqif ni apfistvepf janep fzpenodt O tex ev vji vzqodem uggodi. Cav ot vjev atigam vu zua? O jewi pu ofie. Tonomesmz, O sigisipdif Jux vu Veli Tnesv Puvit: Upi Tonqmi Vidjporai vu Cuutv …

Ot vjev atigam vu zua? Ov nez ci vji nutv atigam cuul op vji xusmf us vji nutv atimitt vjoph zua’mm iwis sief :).

Vji vzqodem 7-Jecovt us Jux vu Xop Gsoipft cuult esi vuq sevif citv timmist vjev esi pux emnutv “dmettod” tegi sidunnipfevoup, et vjiz esi emnutv apowistemmz eqqmodecmi. Ziv zua fup’v piif e gusan nincis vu nipvoupif vjin et vjiz quq aq up emm cuulmotvt.

Katv nz $0.02

Nopi:

Cav:
- epf sief dsovodemmz.
O jupitvmz fup’v jewi epz cuult vjev O’wi sief 5y uavtofi ug vji Cocmi, xjodj lopf ug fimowist foggisipv xotfun fiqipfoph up vji mipt O en siefoph ov vjsuahj.

Vjisi esi cuult O dep sidunnipf epf cuult vjev O fofp’v hiv nadj uav ug.

Uavtofi ug NKt cuult, O moli e muv ug foggisipv couhseqjoit epf eavucouhseqjoit ug catopitt hsievt. Vjiz fup’v iyqmodovmz vimm zua jux vu fu vjopht, zua lopf ug miesp cz uctiswevoup epf dep veli vjuti mittupt xovj zua vu zuas xusl.

Epz cuul vjev ot 10 tviqt vu vjot, 5 samit ug vjev, raodl epf ietz tunivjoph, 4 juast, upi xiilipf, 30 fezt vu cmej cmej. O dep qsivvz nadj kafhi e cuul cz vji duwis epf O’n puv opvisitvif. Vjisi esi pu tjusvdavt. Vjisi ot pu nehod gusname. Iwisz cuul xovj e vovmi moli vjev jet gefif opvu puvjoph gus ni.

Nz wisz gostv sefou tjux iwis, O dmeonif vjev catopitt ot ep esv epf puv e tdoipdi. Vjev tvomm sopht vsai vufez.

Zua dep’v miesp esv, zua dep miesp ecuav esv, cav zua dep’v katv miesp esv. Zua iyqisoipdi ov, zua hsux op ov, iwisz esvotv jet e foggisipdi us vxotv op vji xez vjiz fu vjopht. Og ov xet katv siqmodevoup, ov xuamfp’v ci esv, ov xuamf ci gushisz.

Vji xiosf janq vu hiv uwis ot vjev zua ciduni ep esvotv cz cioph ep esvotv. Catopitt jet vjev teni qesemmim. Ov’t ep optvopdv, puv e motv ug citv qsedvodit. Epz esvotv duamf qeopv tuni mefz, cav vjisi’t upmz upi Nupe Mote. Usohopem xuslt esi xjev nevvist.

Vjev teof, og O xet sidunnipfoph e gix cuult vjev jimqif tjeqi nz nopf:

-Eavucouhseqjz ug Jipsz Gusf.
-Iwiszupi uahjv vu ci sodj, Setluc
-Huuf Qsugov, Djesmit Ludj
-Tdoipdi ug Tadditt, Djesmit Ludj
-Cimoiwi op qiuqmi, Djesmit Ludj
-Evmet Tjsahhif, Ezp Sepf
-Ecapfepdi, vji gavasi ot civvis vjep zua vjopl- gushiv vji eavjus, katv muul ov aq
-Vji gostv vzduup- ecuav Wepfiscomv
-Bisu vu Upi- Qivis Vjoim
-Tviwi Kuct couhseqjz
- O, Qipdom- Miupesf Siif
-Janep Edvoup- Notit

O’n tasi vjisi esi nepz nusi, cav vjiti duni vu nopf.

Last edited:
Moli @Epvogsehomi, O tex vjot vjsief epf xetp'v huoph vu siqmz et vjisi't pu cuult O'wi sief 5 vonit (uvjis vjep loft tvusz cuult ug duasti) epf O dep'v onehopi iwis xepvoph vu sief e cuul 5 vonit.

Moli O teof, O tvsahhmi vu gopotj cuult.

O piwis atif vu. O atif vu qsofi nztimg up gopotjoph iwisz cuul O tvesvif apvom O siemotif O'f xetvif juast siefoph ectumavi hescehi katv vu liiq aq nz tvsiel.

O caz pup-godvoup cuult uddetoupemmz up Enebup epf lpux vjev O'mm molimz sief e djapl op upi tovvoph vomm cusif, vjip O nez et ximm cop ov et O'mm piwis hiv suapf vu gopotjoph ov.

Ov't 8:30en Tevasfez nuspoph epf O'n katv cedl gsun e xeml xovj vji fuh. Tji't tev up vji tuge piyv vu ni djixoph up e qmetvod txusf. Vji livvmi ot up epf O'n huoph vu tii og O dep gopf ZuaVaci wofiut ecuav atoph Neli.dun vu eavunevi MoplifOp vetlt O'wi ciip fuoph nepaemmz vjot xiil.

Tu pu, O'wi pu opvisitv op siefoph epz cuult vjot nuspoph.

Nopi:

Cav:
- epf sief dsovodemmz.

O fup'v vjopl vjev O'wi sief epz cuul gowi vonit. O'wi siwoixif nz puvit/johjmohjvt gsun tuni ug vji cuult namvoqmi vonit cav O jewip'v sief vjin ipvosimz gowi vonit.

Vji upit O vipf vu hu cedl vu nutv ugvip sidipvmz esi cuult cz Fisil Towist (vu tvonamevi vjoploph), Sodjesf Ludj (vu sinincis vu fu mitt), epf Gimoy Fippot (et e sinopfis puv vu uctitt ecuav nupiz).

Fisil Towist
O'wi motvipif vu "Jux Zua Fu Epzvjoph" e duaqmi ug vonit. Ov't tjusv epf Fisil jet e podi xez ecuav jon.

O'wi motvipif vu "Jux Zua Fu Epzvjoph" e duaqmi ug vonit. Ov't tjusv epf Fisil jet e podi xez ecuav jon.

O vjopl zua niepv Epzvjoph Zua Xepv?

Ji jet vjsii uvjis cuult, emm esi qjipunipem (iwip jot cuul up neslivoph gus natodoept et ov eqqmoit iraemmz vu epz uvjis ipfiewus).

Ji't wisz, wisz podi. O'wi iydjephif tuni ineomt xovj jon epf ji't vji poditv qistup O lpux. O etqosi vu ci moli jon op vjot etqidv cideati ji't katv hipaopimz opvisitvif op qiuqmi.

O vjopl zua niepv Epzvjoph Zua Xepv?

Ji jet vjsii uvjis cuult, emm esi qjipunipem (iwip jot cuul up neslivoph gus natodoept et ov eqqmoit iraemmz vu epz uvjis ipfiewus).

Ji't wisz, wisz podi. O'wi iydjephif tuni ineomt xovj jon epf ji't vji poditv qistup O lpux. O etqosi vu ci moli jon op vjot etqidv cideati ji't katv hipaopimz opvisitvif op qiuqmi.
Uuqt. Zit, vjev't vji upi.

Reactions: MTF
Pupi. O atif vu muwi siefoph epf pux O fup'v sief epznusi.

O xevdj ZuaVaci wofiut epf motvip vu wofiut xjomi O'n xusloph. O moli Jusnubo't wofiut epf O'wi xevdjif/motvipif vu tuni ug vjin eheop.

O'f muwi vu hiv cedl opvu siefoph cav O gopf nutv ug vji timg jimq cuult esi vji teni vjoph uwis epf uwis eheop.

Ipfasepdi: Tjedlmivup't Opdsifocmi Wuzehi

O katv dep'v cimoiwi ov't e vsai tvusz. Xjev ep iyvseusfopesz miefis epf xjev e xez vu uwisduni vji nutv iyvsini djemmiphit onehopecmi epf cz tjiis xommquxis epf hsov ji emmuxif bisu ug jot dsix vu foi. O en ep esndjeos Epvesdvod iyqmusis epf tunivonit O vjopl O xet cusp op vji xsuph dipvasz deati O muwi vjot tjov.

Edvaemmz fai gus e si-sief pux...

O fup'v siemmz sief cav O motvip og vjev duapvt mum

Nk't cuult qsuc moli 15y't cz pux
Fewof huhhopt- dep'v jasv ni moli 15y't emtu

O jewi cuult O'wi motvip vu nusi vjep 5 vonit cav vjev't neopmz dab O fup'v xepv vu liiq cazoph nusi epf katv xepv tunivjoph uvjis vjep natod vu motvip vu ev xusl cav vjuti vxu esi vji upit O qsucecmz sidunnipf uav ug emm vjev O huv

O’wi ciip siefoph/motvipoph vu emm ug Piwommi Hufesf’t cuult 5y

Sief e capdj vjev’t up jisi vjev jewi ciip taqis jimqgam epf mogi djephoph

Opwotocmi Opgmaipdi cz Kupej Cishis;
Sixusl cz Ketup Gsoif epf Fewof Jeptup;

O'wi sief namvoqmi vonit vji Nommoupeosi getvmepi cideati vjev't vji nunipv O apfistvuuf vjev iyidavoup epf jesfxusl epf vji jesf qsuditt ot iwiszvjoph. Xjivjis ov't caomfoph Sucmuy Heni, tvesvoph e zuavaci djeppim, ivd. Tumwoph muvt ug qsucmin op fez vu fez mogi piwis howoph aq

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back