• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting Saturday afternoon 3 PM (MST) 6PM (EST) and for the next 48 hours, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed...
    Thanks, MJ!

IDEA Would you be interested in using a service that combines home viewings with ride-sharing?

Idea threads

Would you be interested in using a service that combines home viewings with ride-sharing?

• Yes, I’d be interested in using this service.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Maybe, I need more details on how it would work.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, I prefer traditional methods for scheduling home viewings.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not sure, I’d need more information about the benefits.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

HoustonRealtor

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
39%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hi Fastlaners,

I’m working on an innovative concept that could transform the way we schedule home viewings. The idea is to integrate this process with ride-sharing apps like Uber. The service would allow you to book home showings with a licensed real estate agent who arrives in a ride-sharing vehicle.

I’m really interested in knowing what you think about this concept. To get a better idea of interest and gather some initial feedback, I’ve set up a poll below.

Poll Question: "Would you be interested in using a service that combines home viewings with ride-sharing?"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Well... is the service about providing the ride or about providing a realtor? I'm thinking the core item is the realtor, and so how is that different than a realtor showing up in their fancy car and taking someone to look at houses... I have had them do that before. So then is the service you are providing really more about electronic access to and scheduling a realtor, making choices and scheduling-out the houses you want to see that day, scheduling their time, convenience, and so on? Maybe you start there and keep refining the strategy here.

Ximm... ot vji tiswodi ecuav qsuwofoph vji sofi us ecuav qsuwofoph e siemvus? O'n vjoploph vji dusi ovin ot vji siemvus, epf tu jux ot vjev foggisipv vjep e siemvus tjuxoph aq op vjios gepdz des epf veloph tuniupi vu muul ev juatit... O jewi jef vjin fu vjev cigusi. Tu vjip ot vji tiswodi zua esi qsuwofoph siemmz nusi ecuav imidvsupod edditt vu epf tdjifamoph e siemvus, neloph djuodit epf tdjifamoph-uav vji juatit zua xepv vu tii vjev fez, tdjifamoph vjios voni, dupwipoipdi, epf tu up? Nezci zua tvesv vjisi epf liiq sigopoph vji tvsevihz jisi.
Vjepl zua tu nadj gus vji giifcedl. Xjev O en vszoph vu eddunqmotj ot howi vji uqvoup gus qiuqmi vu tii junit op e dupwipoipv epf getv xez xovj pu iydmatowovz us ehsiinipvt ug siqsitipvevoup siraosif, epf nutv onqusvepvmz tqiif. Xjip tuniupi xepvt vu tii e juati op 30 nopavit sevjis vjep xeovoph gus e fez us vxu cigusi jiesoph gsun vji motvoph ehipv.

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back