The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wtf do these guys do? The ways of the mega successful

Marketing, social media, advertising

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
Ok guys please help me out on this because I just don't get it. I'm sorry if I seem all over the place but please just bare with me.

There are many to do marketing and advertising...social media, print, tv commercials, adwords, seo, etc. We are all aware of the ways

We all know this.

But what I don't understand is wtf are these people who are super successful actually doing, wtf are they doing that's different.

https://www.instagram.com/ali.maadelat/ ....this guy for example does marketing, he makes 500k a month. What is he doing? What is he seeing that we don't?

https://clarity.fm/alimaadelat ...He's charging freaking $16.67 a MINUTE just to talk to him and everyone is leaving rave reviews.

Does it all come down to just networking, persistence, and copywriting? I just don't get it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Ok guys please help me out on this because I just don't get it. I'm sorry if I seem all over the place but please just bare with me.

There are many to do marketing and advertising...social media, print, tv commercials, adwords, seo, etc. We are all aware of the ways

We all know this.

But what I don't understand is wtf are these people who are super successful actually doing, wtf are they doing that's different.

https://www.instagram.com/ali.maadelat/ ....this guy for example does marketing, he makes 500k a month. What is he doing? What is he seeing that we don't?

https://clarity.fm/alimaadelat ...He's charging freaking $16.67 a MINUTE just to talk him and everyone is leaving rave reviews.

Does it all come down to just networking, persistence, and copywriting? I just don't get it

First things first... did you read THE book? It covers a lot of things, and how to get there via perspective and mindset.

It comes down to persistence, patience, and hard work. What you're seeing is the end result of a culmination of hard work over many years with high profile clients etc. Also, they stuck with their profession and grew their skills to the point where his time is valuable because of the knowledge and experience.

That being said, your question of where to start. You can start anywhere, start tweeting, instagramming, developing... etc... just keep growing and staying persistent. All the while of trying to SCALE your business and brand.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
First things first... did you read THE book? It covers a lot of things, and how to get there via perspective and mindset.

It comes down to persistence, patience, and hard work. What you're seeing is the end result of a culmination of hard work over many years with high profile clients etc. Also, they stuck with their profession and grew their skills to the point where his time is valuable because of the knowledge and experience.

That being said, your question of where to start. You can start anywhere, start tweeting, instagramming, developing... etc... just keep growing and staying persistent. All the while of trying to SCALE your business and brand.

I did read the book. But knowledge and the ability to successfully apply that knowledge are two different things.

But you're right, I already know the answer to my question.

I just wish I could see what these guys see. Soon.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
MASSIVE ACTION and no fs should be given. You need to work 5 to 9 if you need to. all these people that say you dont have a life or that are going to work 9 to5 or even longer till they die. Its a complete mindset shift that starts from valuing and respective TIME. time consciousness is vital because average people waste time as if its never ending. Millionaires and so on value each and every second. I had the opportunity of shadowing a very successful man worth many many millions and he said its like anything compounded over time is when the greatest achievements are made. Compounding as in he is up at 5am every morning n bed by 12 and every hour is succinctly and efficiently utilized to the minute. Pretty intense

Invictus

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Apr 6, 2016
Louisiana
So I researched (read, typed into Google) the name of the first person you mentioned. Found this.

http://thecollegeinvestor.com/6704/young-millionaire-ali-maadelat/

Seems like he picked up marketing and absorbed everything he could about it. Then started his own business and got a few clients.

Then he got a few more.

Then he hired people.

Then he got more clients.

Then he hired more people.

Doesn't look like there was a secret sauce. Just work, work, work. No business plan outlining how to take over the industry or anything like that. He created a way to add value and help local businesses, made his sales, and then scaled.

[HASHTAG]#drasticallyoversimplifiedwaytomakemillions[/HASHTAG]

His interview was a good read. Apparently he's still studying to become a surgeon, and he wants to do pro-bono work because he 'd be able to afford it. I like the guy.

dfw1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Jan 3, 2010
Dallas TX
Looks like his twitter took off way better than his Instagram account. When usually it is much easier to get a large following on IG than twitter. This post was definitely a good read.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

We all know this.

It's called practice, experience and skill level.

Has nothing to do with networking, persistence (ok maybe some persistence), and copywriting.

You know in basketball all you need to do to score 3 points is to shoot a jump shot from 23 feet. We are all aware of the ways to score. We all know this. How come more players aren't shooting above 33% from the 3 point line? WTF is Stephen Curry actually doing that's different?

It's probably not due to his networking ability. I would bet it's due to his work ethic and practice time.

You get there by learning and working and gaining experience.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Help some people, get their testimonials. Then ONLY use the marketing tools to get their voices and stories out.

I almost made the mistake of blowing my trumpet without anything in position until some Fastlaner slammed me by saying 'MAKE SALES, NOT A WEBSITE'....
now where was that thread again?:bawling::sorry:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
So I researched (read, typed into Google) the name of the first person you mentioned. Found this.

http://thecollegeinvestor.com/6704/young-millionaire-ali-maadelat/

Seems like he picked up marketing and absorbed everything he could about it. Then started his own business and got a few clients.

Then he got a few more.

Then he hired people.

Then he got more clients.

Then he hired more people.

Doesn't look like there was a secret sauce. Just work, work, work. No business plan outlining how to take over the industry or anything like that. He created a way to add value and help local businesses, made his sales, and then scaled.

[HASHTAG]#drasticallyoversimplifiedwaytomakemillions[/HASHTAG]

His interview was a good read. Apparently he's still studying to become a surgeon, and he wants to do pro-bono work because he 'd be able to afford it. I like the guy.
Nice article.

My key takeaways that I'd like to point out:

He started by helping his mum, then local businesses that he'd meet (sometimes at seminars). (Start by helping the people nearest to you.)

He didn't let his youth be an obstacle. Big names in his industry took his calls and were happy to help/mentor him. (What some see as a "disadvantage", others use to their advantage. While you're busy complaining at the obstacle in front of you, someone used it to forge ahead.)

He was giving presentations to business owners at 16. (His real life experiences means he has something to say that's worth listening to.)

He loves providing marketing as a service. When things are going well, businesses want more sales. When things are going bad, businesses need more sales. (B2B is pretty good, especially if you provide a sexy service like improving revenue.)

He committed to his business and focused all efforts on it. He says he'd be nowhere if it failed, but I disagree - how can you fail if you persist? (Commitment and persistence will overcome every obstacle.)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.