What's new

Yes you CAN!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

imcmillionaire

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
I Think You Can DO it!

3177169935_edbc8f3fcf.jpg

Why don't you take the T out of Can't.

.....Do you think you can?

........I doubt you can? Is this that thought you hear in your mind?

Will you allow those words stop you form achieving your dream.

“To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.†-Bernard Edmond

How will you keep your dream alive?.....(not a rhetorical question)

You can achieve your dream only if you keep 3 things in mind!
1. Quit listening
2. Start acting
3. Keep moving

Quit Listening

Wow you cannot do that.......
Only luck people reach their dream.........
Why did you even attempt that...I told you, you were going to fail
I said get a college degree and follow my path
Dreams are for kids, grow up honey

Are you hearing these comments from the people you live with or talk to
on a daily basis?

We call these guys the bench players....

Let me make this clear, in life there are only two kinds of people.

Either your playing the game of life to win or your sitting on the bench
eating popcorn as success is passing you by.

Every one has an opinion on what you should and shouldn't do.
Realize they are just opinions of people who aren't successful and don't have a dream of their own.Success is a process. Things may go from great to worse within minutes, but its just the progression of being successful. There is no such thing as an overnight success. Trust me I've tired!
Success takes time. Goal achievement is not putting popcorn in a microwave but more like building building a bridge.So stop listening to negative people with out dreams and continue to pursue your Damn own!

Keep your goal in your mind, work towards it an receive the benefits of its attainment you deserve.

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. - Gail Devers

Lesson 1: Stop listening to negative people. Can't live with them Can live with out them.

Start acting

Get up out of bed!

Don't fall back asleep and try to resume that wonderful dream....

.....the dream of flying first class with your spouse to Peter island for a year.

Start working on attaining your dream right now!

No need to wait until your kids start baseball season or after the morning news...

Start Now!!!

Make the decision today, to work towards your goal. Take bite size steps.
don't try to bite off more than you can chew.
You are not being launched into outer space, in order to create plantations on Mars. So train yourself to crawl before you walk. Have a daily to do list. Keep this list short.
Make sure you don't waste your time doing things that wont' matter in the long run. Do the activities that will stretch your comfort zone and make a positive difference.

Lesson 2: Wake up, Prioritize, Work , Rest , Relax and Repeat.

"Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk - and to act". -Maxwell Maltz

"Nothing preaches better than the act". - Benjamin Franklin

Keep Moving

What ever happens while your pursing your dream....the word is Perseverance
Keep your eye on your goals and lesson the distractions.
Never give up , because winner never quit and quitter never win. ( Pretty old school quote)

Here is a tip.

When you feel like a bit depressed I want you to say this affirmation
" I can do it"
" I can do it"
" I can do it"
Say these words loud and with excitement until you feel a positive surge within your body.
The reason I say use this affirmation is because you CAN do it. Its all in your mind.
Success in any area starts in the human brain. Conquer your fears and the fear is obsolete.

"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right."
- Henry Ford

So i want to ask you, Do you think you can?
Was this helpful to you guys?
What obstacles are you receiving in your life at this present moment?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
"Uas mogi ot xjev uas vjuahjvt neli ov." -Nesdat Easimoat

Hsiev qutv. Xez vu tvez nuvowevif. Ov ot figopovimz liz vu liiq zuas izi up vji qsobi epf liiq neloph gusxesf qsuhsitt vuxesft zuas huemt.

"Ov ot civvis vu mohjv upi depfmi vjep vu dasti vji feslpitt." (Fup'v lpux vji eavjus.)

:djiist:

Vjeplt ondnommoupeosi O siemmz piifif vjot sigsitjis. Vufez xet e fez ug muph vjuahjvt ug xjev fosidvoup O en jiefif op. O xet nutvmz dupdipvsevoph og nz ofie ot iwip gietocmi vu cihop. O vjuahjv ecuav vjot muph epf jesf epf deni vu dupdmatoup vjev O en huoph vu fu ov. O en gummuxoph vjsuahj up nz ofie. Et Qivis2 (Sitv op Qiedi) tezt " Zua nott 100% ug vji tjuvt zua fup'v veli."

Vjeplt gus vjot xsovi aq eheop,
Mencunep

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom