What's new

Yet Another Intro

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
What is going on everyone? I am excited to be here. I didn't finish the book before I signed up for this site, I just wanted to learn more and immerse myself into Fastlane business completely. I have since completed it and now I am almost halfway through Unscripted. So far Unscripted is a damn masterpiece, I love it.

Anyways, I have ridden the slow lane my entire life, unbeknownst to the existence of the script. I am currently 34, have very low debt, have a great paying job in IT, to there point where I can have my wife stay home. I have been remote ever since the pandemic. According to the Script, I should be happy. But no matter how 'successful' I get, the slow lane always has an anvil hovering over me and my family's head at all times, we are still one step away from being on the streets, one bad economy, one firing, one pandemic, one medical incident away for me and my family. The security I have is an illusion.

After HS I went into the military for 8 years and got out wanting to be an entrepreneur, I never wanted a boss ever again. Went to school on the GI bill and got a couple degrees in business and mathematics. Easily slipped into the job route after school and am still currently there. Over the past year I have had a series of events that would eventually lead to my FTE, I'll write about this later. Before I finished the Fastlane I decided to take this route and immediately started trying to develop ideas. It was very hard to find my idea, but MJ gives such a good framework to analyze your ideas with. I went throughout my day and just thought: needs, needs, needs. Came up with a bunch of dumb ideas that my wife criticized lol, but eventually I landed on something we both really liked and where a need actually existed where a solution had not been developed. It perfectly fit all the fastlane criteria laid out in the book and is novel. The day this idea hit me, there was a fire lit inside of me. I couldn't stop thinking about it and getting excited about it, I couldn't stop talking about it to my wife for so long. I woke up the next morning with it on my mind instantly and the fires still raging. Before this, I was completely in the camp of raising intrinsic value, my heart was in my work and trying to the best at it, but now, my heart and mind are completely in my business. My wife and I have been working on our business any spare time we get. Currently we are learning to code and are building/planning the website. Every day we move the business forward, it is a lot of work so far, but we are on a road that I did not know existed before. My life has been a long string of process, proving to myself that I truly can do anything that I put my mind too, and now it's businesses turn. I am taking MJs books to heart and trying my best to make all the changes I need. The biggest ones have been my beliefs and cutting my extra curriculars. Instead of scrolling youtube and gaming sites, now I scroll the Fastlane forum or research about things I need for my business. Instead of gaming after work or at night, I am working on the business, down time at my job? Working on my business.

I am at the beginning of my journey and will be posting my experiences here for others and for feedback. Also, I just wanted to say thanks to MJ, these books are so damn good, I really enjoyed the fastlane and am really enjoying unscripted, probably a lot more than fastlane. I think these books came into my life the exact time I needed them and I am ready to go to work on this. Thank you for uncovering this road for us and helping us become unscripted! Hoo yah, see y'all on the battle field!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom