Une quarter pounder avec fromage. Go figure.
How you's doin'? New Yawk here. I've kind of grown up here, though I've been away the past two years in Asia and Europe on teaching English gigs. That got old, though, plus I got tired of barely subsisting and returned to "home base" to make some money. That's how I found my way to the book.
My goals seem so lofty to me I'm almost embarrassed to say them out loud, considering how far I am from accomplishing them but what the hell, this is what this forum is for.
I'm 34 and I want to make at least five million by the time I hit 40. I want to make a BILLION by the time I hit 50. Big words, huh? I figure if I aim for a billion and don't hit it, I'll have still made a few tens of millions.
Anyway, this is what is and has been in my head for a very long time. The problem has always been I never had the "how." The book was an eye opener, but I still have one nagging question. I'll save that for another post, though.
Hello to everyone. Glad to be here.
How you's doin'? New Yawk here. I've kind of grown up here, though I've been away the past two years in Asia and Europe on teaching English gigs. That got old, though, plus I got tired of barely subsisting and returned to "home base" to make some money. That's how I found my way to the book.
My goals seem so lofty to me I'm almost embarrassed to say them out loud, considering how far I am from accomplishing them but what the hell, this is what this forum is for.
I'm 34 and I want to make at least five million by the time I hit 40. I want to make a BILLION by the time I hit 50. Big words, huh? I figure if I aim for a billion and don't hit it, I'll have still made a few tens of millions.
Anyway, this is what is and has been in my head for a very long time. The problem has always been I never had the "how." The book was an eye opener, but I still have one nagging question. I'll save that for another post, though.
Hello to everyone. Glad to be here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
